Thread: Dumbass question

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Hapax

Rosie

Daddy,

I have not. But maybe I should change this when I am in ba next September.

El Alemán

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Unless maybe I fed her some when I was drunk and don't remember but how likely is that? BTW she just left and she yearns tragically for Jaimito and all the other 20 friends of mine she has fucked.
    I'm sure that if you gave her 140 pesos (which is the Jaimito rate, which she will remember 10 years from now, even if I don't), and a kiss and say it was from me, she would take it, and a small tear would run down her cheek just thinking of her love for me. Yeah, right.

This could prove interesting

Actually I May be the only monger (er) on this board that has not fucked rosie. I recomend her to people based on reports but personally she just doesn't do it for me.

Out of curiosity, how many other regular posters, say 50 or more posts, have not fucked her at least once?

Snicker. Nope, I don't think so. Another monger who shall remain nameless is equally famous for importing peanut butter and Rosie approached him about it and he has never even done her. We are still trying to figure out the chain of command but it was another case of the Latin Chica Network. I provide all of my prostitutes with hot, cooked meals. No peanut butter.

Unless maybe I fed her some when I was drunk and don't remember but how likely is that? BTW she just left and she yearns tragically for Jaimito and all the other 20 friends of mine she has fucked.

No fucking way

I know where the taste for chunky peanut butter came from. I bet it came from a jar with a broken top.

Useable gifts

Rosa Maria is expecting me to bring some chunky peanut butter the next time I come. I was thinking of getting a couple of jars, and having her lick one off of my body, but that may going over the top a little bit. Cough.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree ones should not expect / demand something in return from gifts. But normally you don’t ask someone to get you a gift. I called it a gift only because that’s what she wrote in the e-mail. I am also concerned about with the LCN that the chicas will ask every gringo to bring gifts. Or is this a normal thing Argentina chicas do, asking for gift from a repeat customer?

With that being said, I will get her the perfume and play it by ears. BTW 12 USd a bottle certainly is not an expensive perfume. Hell, I paid more than that for the last bottle of cologne I bought for myself. And that was from a drugstore. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again.

Sportsman

Retired Member

Talking I believe it was Jackson

That said the half life of a chica gift in Argentina is 5 minutes.

That being said, if you don't use proper "sperm management", per exon, the value of the gift will become "zero" before you cum.

I wouldn't expect much.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog
    Just bring it to her all wrapped up nice and pretty. Then watch her face light up and smile when she opens it. That should be payment enough.

Moondog
    Indeed! I agree.

Gifts

Read Daves "Laws of Chicaland". Gifts are payment but are not deductable from ordinary expected payment. There is some kind of bizarre Argentinian female fiscal logic at work regarding gifts. It is beyond me.

If you expect something in return, it isn't a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to BA next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 USD depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?

Thanks,

Sportsman
    Just bring it to her all wrapped up nice and pretty. Then watch her face light up and smile when she opens it. That should be payment enough.

Moondog
    Last edited by MoonDog; 06-09-05 at 04:24. Reason: Typo correction.

Red face

I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to BA next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 USD depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?
    It has been my experience that the girls know the name of perfumes but do not know the perfumes themselves. Get her the perfume in part exchange for her services. Even better also buy 5-6 bottles of different perfumes from the dollar stores. Let her sample those also. I would bet she likes one of the cheap ones just as much as the expensive crap.

I got an e-mail from a chica I met from my trip asking me to bring her a gift when I return to ba next month, a specific brand of perfume which costs between $12 to $20 usd depending on the size. I am planning to see for a session and don’t mind getting the gift. But I am expecting something in return. Fellow mongers, what would you say is a reasonable expectation / demand for my generosity?

Thanks,

Sportsman
    Expectation / demand doesn't really fit with gift / generosity, so tell her you are just deducting it from her fee. She still comes out ahead since perfume is expensive in Argentina.

Or give her a gift for the joy of giving rather than the joy of being thanked.

Request for a gift

Thanks,

Sportsman

Posting Limitations