Thread: Esmeralda 517 Dept 1-B

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by EZE_Amante

Long Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Is this place no more? Had lost of fiestas here back in 2013.
    Long Gone!

Police Raid.

Television Crews.

Lots of Fun!

Should have been there!

TL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

517 1- be

Is this place no more? Had lost of fiestas here back in 2013.

What's happened since June 25th? Is it still closed? I think that I recall the URL for the web site correctly but it certainly does not take me there. Have any other places been raided?

I don't care too much about this place because they charge too much. But a general crackdown on privados would be a major disappointment.

Bob.

Raids

It is a crack down on girls being forced into sex.

Prostitution is not legal, but was tolerated.

Get in touch with TL and he will show you the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker getting psyched for my first trip to BA next month, but this story is a bit of a buzz kill. So, the newbie questions: Why the raids? (I thought prostitution was legal.) What does this mean for the privado scene in general? What's the chance of getting caught up in something like this?

What does it mean, Stimpy?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Raided.

http://infojusnoticias.gov.ar/nacion...teno-4550.html

Open this in Google and it will translate this article.
    Long time lurker getting psyched for my first trip to BA next month, but this story is a bit of a buzz kill. So, the newbie questions: Why the raids? (I thought prostitution was legal.) What does this mean for the privado scene in general? What's the chance of getting caught up in something like this?

From Simplewrangler post

Raided.

http://infojusnoticias.gov.ar/nacion...teno-4550.html

Open this in Google and it will translate this article.

I know

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman15  [View Original Post]
    So last time I was here in late April, I got this amazing BBBJ from this beautiful girl (a 7 to 8) at an apartment for 300 pesos, or I could have gone to Esmeralda 517 and paid 900 pesos for an 8 to 9. The buyers can decide for themselves obviously.
    I just get tired of saying it. Since most of the guys that I send to the girls I bang end up paying them more money then they have to, if the brothers are happy here, I'm happy for them.

You decide

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like he had a great time and the price was perfect, 900 pesos for a half hour if he paid all the ups.

DR.
    So last time I was here in late April, I got this amazing BBBJ from this beautiful girl (a 7 to 8) at an apartment for 300 pesos, or I could have gone to Esmeralda 517 and paid 900 pesos for an 8 to 9. The buyers can decide for themselves obviously.

I disagree Tres

It sounds like he had a great time and the price was perfect, 900 pesos for a half hour if he paid all the ups.

DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Stetravelling2  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

Been here today.

Not that bad, after all ...I was there at 15.30..plenty of girls, think probably 8 or 9, some stunners others good looking but very good level on average.

I choose Barbie, really nice from Paraguay.

They charged me 600 pesos for half hour, the price for one hour is 800..everything is included, the girl asked stated that the price for the extra: 100 P.S. For BBBJ and 100 more for colita and another 100 for besos negros, I speak spanish fluently don't know if this affected the price or what.

The room is really ...nice, they have shower and everything, in general the ennviorment seems better then the other privados.

The girl was really great...lot of kissing, good attitude...in general is a little bit more expensive than the other ones but I wouldn't say is a rip off.

That's just my opinion.

Rip Off

Quote Originally Posted by Stetravelling2  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I wouldn't say is a rip off.

That's just my opinion.
    You were ripped off even if you do not speak Spanish, and I do not live here. I hope you had a good time.

Tres3.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Hi there,

Been here today.

Not that bad, after all. I was there at 15.30..plenty of girls, think probably 8 or 9, some stunners others good looking but very good level on average.

I choose Barbie, really nice from Paraguay.

They charged me 600 pesos for half hour, the price for one hour is 800. Everything is included, the girl asked stated that the price for the extra: 100 P.S. For BBBJ and 100 more for colita and another 100 for besos negros, I speak spanish fluently don't know if this affected the price or what.

The room is really nice, they have shower and everything, in general the ennviorment seems better then the other privados.

The girl was really great, lot of kissing, good attitude. In general is a little bit more expensive than the other ones but I wouldn't say is a rip off.

That's just my opinion.

Paying too much?

Ok so I hate to be a guy that jumps on the band wagon because I am normally not that kinda guy, but this place is ridiculous! I went about six months ago when I was here an got hit hard by the entry fee and then the chica fee. I rationalized it then and feel as though I should I smarten up tonight as I went in to check out the talent and asked some very specific questions of each of the girls during the introductions, namely how much do you charge?

I was clearly told between 450 and 650 per girl. That does not include the 250 peso the house told me they charge. So I left without participating. I think paying the house 250 and then getting hit with a girl who might charge you 650 is insane. Really $90 is ridiculous for the economy here, last time I was here I found a privado where I got two BBBJs for $21 total. No she wasnt that great looking and was a little older but I feel like 517 Esmeralda is really milking us all.

Looking elsewhere.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocketman15 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting sick of telling guys.

Literally 2.5 blocks away (same block Gysel was in) for 400. 450 if you want to hit um in the shitter.
    Man, you have a way with words...

Quote Originally Posted by =
    Just make sure to tip at least 200 pesos, so we can run up the price there as well for all the tourists. Don't forget to tell the receptionist and the girls how much more other privados are charging so they think you're a nice guy trying to help them out.
    I'm not sure that the folks needing spoon-feeding will catch your sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I'm still convinced that there is a price for Us and a price for THEM!

TL.
    Thats because we encourage it!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I'm still convinced that there is a price for Us and a price for THEM!

TL.
    If you're speaking of Esmeralda Spa, yes I would agree with you. Though not much, guys on the local forum write about it, and they are paying very close to the same price.

Posting Limitations