Thread: Esmeralda 517 Dept 1-B

+ Submit Report
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
This blog is moderated by EZE_Amante
    EZE,

It brings me great pleasure to "see" that you are making your days in BsAs count. I do have one concern though......when you leave will there be any chicas left for those remaining or will you have "ruined" them all....LOL
    Unfortunately I won't be able to return for a couple of weeks....for now I must suffer through a trip to Brazil........a burden I must bear. Enjoy your stay and great posts!

Correction: 4328-5707

The phone number I posted previously is for an answering service for the girls on websites. I called there today and asked for the number at the apartment, and was given the correct number.

EZE

Wink

Alas, I suffer from the same malady, but she has stiff competition in this town. Could be the same, she came really hard with FUTB. I've spoken with the professor, and he should be sacrificing his time to help her with her skills very soon. On 2nd thought, it can't be the same girl from Suipacha, because I'm sure she was almost a virgin, and will remain faithful to me, at least until I'm seated on the plane. Either way, I will repeat, she claims 24 years, but looks and acts 18, and for some perverted reason I really like that.

EZE

I swear I fucked her at Suipacha

She looks really familiar, and the sitting on top talking thing rings a bell. If shes the one I'm thinking about she was anally oriented totally munchable and I didn't see anything wrong with her oral skills, but then again I suffer from Penile infantitus and have a 2 inch dick. What are you gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by EZE_Amante
    but her oral skills are lacking.
    I think she needs to go the Dickhead Academy and be taught proper oral skills. She won't get paid, but will get breakfast out of it.

Definitely, but I coaxed her into the shower first. On premises, risky.

Munchable?

My friend you have the eye of a connoisseur, very little titties, but sweeter than sugar. A mighty good fuck to boot, but her oral skills are lacking.

That chica is really cute although she appears to have no tits; however, I do not see that as an impediment to verifying the price structure and possibly fucking the snot out of her. I'll let you know.

Yes, the pricing was the same, it was the normal routine as far as the girl had to call when we got here to start the time. I told the madam I might be a little over an hour and she said it was no problem. She stayed probably an hour and a half, and Belem even called Cele before she left to make sure she wasn't in trouble for staying so long. My guess is that I got a gringo price to begin with, so they were happy enough. Somebody that lives here will have to verify the local pricing structure.

As far as the pic, nope the camera's not broke, the nude shots turned out fine, but I don't post em without permission, and I didn't get permission.

Was the pricing the same for incall? There seems to be something wrong with you camera as well, since she has clothes on.

Btw

I originally went to see Aynara from Area VIP, as usual the pics were better than the real thing, but she was cute enough, Brazilian, and a tight little body. Belem just looked so much younger and cuter I couldn't resist. She stayed on top of me for a good half hour after we finished, talking about her family and all sorts of things. She just loved it that I wanted to take her picture, and I took tons. On the way to putting her in a taxi, I bought her a coke and some cookies, and gave her a 20p propina, and the girl just lit up like she had just opened her Christmas presents. God, I love when they appreciate the little things.

EZE
    Last edited by EZE_Amante; 05-31-05 at 20:38. Reason: Because frequent sex must kill brain cells.

Esmeralda 517 Dept 1-B

Phone: 4328-1703

Ok, there is a Brazilian chica by the name of Aynara listed on Area VIP, but the number wasn't a cell phone, so when I called I asked if Aynara was working. After the girl on the phone confirmed she is, I got the address, and she let me know there are other girls also so I could take my pick. I told her I would be there in an hour. I'll report on the setup upon my return.

EZE

Later: I was sent around the corner from the Tucuman address to another apartment. I was presented a lineup of 6 chicas, 3 doable IMO, I chose Belem, a cute bubbly little spinner ultra hard body. Prices: 100 per half/ 150 per hour, take out (I took out), normal type rooms with beds and massage tables.

Hopefully I can attach this pic finally:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Belem.JPG‎  
    Last edited by EZE_Amante; 05-31-05 at 20:27. Reason: Redirected from Tucuman address

Posting Limitations