Thread: Esmeralda 517 Dept 1-B

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by EZE_Amante

Ripped off

I feel like I got ripped off today, but it wasn't a complete disaster.

First of all, it's Sunday, which is bad. I must have walked to twenty or more privados, and all but three were closed (either for the day or permanently, who can tell? At the three that were open on Sunday:

1. All the girls were busy for at least an hour. I was invited to come back then. I didn't.

2. Two girls were working, but they were old and ugly. I walked.

3. Esmerelda 517 buzzed me right in.

The place was hopping today. Lots of traffic. Four girls were available when I arrived. All were pretty attractive, but I chose Sol, a bleached blonde Porteno with enormous breasts that, amazingly, seemed to be real (or they are the best bolt-ons I've ever felt). She also spoke good English. I was charged 200 pesos to the house for an hour, and Sol told me up-front that she charges 300 pesos for a massage and sex.

She started the massage with my back and legs. She used a lot of rather nasty lotion that I found out later is difficult to wash off. After 10 minutes, maximum, she asked me to turn over. She took out a condom and put it on my limp cock, which she then sucked to semi-erect status. After she thought I was hard enough, she climbed on top of me and slipped it in. No joy at all. Didn't even pretend. She tried to get me off very quickly, but it just wasn't going to happen like that. So she got off, told me to stand up and laid back on the table with her pussy on the edge. I was just about tall enough to slip it back in, but again, it wasn't happening for me. She then turned over and asked for doggy, again with me standing and her on the table. No go. I suggested that she lie down, and I got on the table, too, for mish. Even that sucked, because she kept one hand on my dick CONSTANTLY! I asked her what she was doing (besides stopping me from going deep), and she said making sure the condom stays on. I told her not to worry about that, but she kept bringing her hand back there, which really interfered with my pleasure in a big way. Then she stopped and asked if I would rather come with her mouth or her hand. I chose her hand, and we proceeded. I came pretty soon. Maybe 30 minutes had passed in total.

At that point, Sol started getting dressed and asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I did. The lotion just didn't want to wash off, even with soap. Sol, meanwhile, simply left the room. Eventually, she returned, and I reminded her that I paid for an hour, at which point she stopped understanding English. OK, I get it. I didn't exactly get my money's worth, and the whole experience really sucked, but I did come, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I was happy to leave and would never return there.

Bruce.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce52 For This Post:

Luciana

Visited Esmerelda today was $300 for 30 minutes. Some girls are asking for extra. Luciana did and I paid because she is extremely hot. Not a skinny girl but not heavy at all, very voluptuous.

I was torn because I like Vicky a lot. Variety variety variety. I chose Luciana for the second time As a challenge to last the entire time. She is the sexy Barbie Benton type. But more importantly an amazing fuck. I normally can go for more than the allotted time but both times with her I have had to throttle back or have a ten minute session. She is that good with her gyrations.

She asks for $200 extra. Worth it but others there are great too and they don't ask for extra. I felt it was worth it though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Raider For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I guess they went back to the old way of doing stuff. They had made a change, used to be you paid it all at once, then they changed to pay the house part, then pay the girl in the room. The last time I was there, it was 200 to the house, the girl said 200 in the presentation room, 250 in the hall on the way to the room, then 300 in the room so I haven't been there since. I'll have to check it out and see what happens next time.

Thanks.
    Hopefully I didn't stiff her in more than one way! She looked happy when I left.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    300/ half hour. Payed it all upfront at the door. Girl didn't ask for anything. I did give her a tip. Covered sex and BJ.

Don't speak Spanish so I don't know if that is normal. Was surprised because other posts said the money was split between house and girl.
    I guess they went back to the old way of doing stuff. They had made a change, used to be you paid it all at once, then they changed to pay the house part, then pay the girl in the room. The last time I was there, it was 200 to the house, the girl said 200 in the presentation room, 250 in the hall on the way to the room, then 300 in the room so I haven't been there since. I'll have to check it out and see what happens next time.

Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Hey hoss was that 300 a half hour or hour? Did they stop charging at the door and then a separate fee to the girl in the room? If you don't mind could you break it down a little?

Thanks,

DR.
    300/ half hour. Payed it all upfront at the door. Girl didn't ask for anything. I did give her a tip. Covered sex and BJ.

Don't speak Spanish so I don't know if that is normal. Was surprised because other posts said the money was split between house and girl.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Went by today at 1 pm. Great lineup. About 10-12 girls. Several top shelf hotties and a nice variety. 300 p upfront. CBJ and completo no extra charge.
    Hey hoss was that 300 a half hour or hour? Did they stop charging at the door and then a separate fee to the girl in the room? If you don't mind could you break it down a little?

Thanks,

DR.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Judd  [View Original Post]
    Swung by this place again to give it another go. Unfortunately, there were two news vans parked on the corner. I went into the Confiteria located across the street for a beer. I asked the waiter what's up wit the camera crews. He said they were there following up on a story that involved a privado (esmeralda) across the street. I caught a glimpse of the female reporters and their cameramen. I, also, noticed two European looking dudes sitting outside the confiteria having a beer. One guy was recording the street on his phone every once in awhile. Not sure if he was some lawyer or just another monger like me scoping out the place. Ended up leaving the DMZ area for another privado. Not sure what's going on, but that place was too "hot" for this white boy.

To the dude whose planning on doing a documentary on the apt scene in BA, you might want to start at this place because something's up.

Late,
    Went by today at 1 pm. Great lineup. About 10-12 girls. Several top shelf hotties and a nice variety. 300 p upfront. CBJ and completo no extra charge.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

No go on Esmeralda today

Swung by this place again to give it another go. Unfortunately, there were two news vans parked on the corner. I went into the Confiteria located across the street for a beer. I asked the waiter what's up wit the camera crews. He said they were there following up on a story that involved a privado (esmeralda) across the street. I caught a glimpse of the female reporters and their cameramen. I, also, noticed two European looking dudes sitting outside the confiteria having a beer. One guy was recording the street on his phone every once in awhile. Not sure if he was some lawyer or just another monger like me scoping out the place. Ended up leaving the DMZ area for another privado. Not sure what's going on, but that place was too "hot" for this white boy.

To the dude whose planning on doing a documentary on the apt scene in BA, you might want to start at this place because something's up.

Late,

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judd For This Post:

Been there twice since Saturday

This place was awesome when I was there 4 plus years ago. Now, I'm not impressed. There was only two girsl there when I went last Saturday afternoon. The girls was decent but the sex was rushed. The next day I was there, I requested the last chica, but she was already gone by the time it came around for me to pick. There was a total of five girls. I chose Soul, an older blonde. While she was nice, it was nothing special. I sure miss the times when I went to this place and there was a good 10 to 15 chicas to choose from. 150 plus 250 on Saturday. 150 plus 200 on Sunday for half an hour.

Late,

Judd.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judd For This Post:

More Info to my last report

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider  [View Original Post]
    Esmeralda VIP is now OFFICIALLY a spa and there is no worry of any conflicts there. They have massage tables in every room. You pay a $150 AR fee upfront and tip later. It is better than ever though. Enough said.
    I went there yesterday and it was a straight $400 pesos. I tipped the girl Nicole 50 pesos as she did a real nice job. She made it clear she wasnt big into giving massages though. One thing that always bothers me is that the girls there do not take showers in front of you like they do in Brazil. And there was no hot water so I am wondering how many of those girls are going to take cold showers. Which begs the question "was I sucking on a tit that some other guy just finished sucking and left his saliva on"? I like the girls to shower in front of you, its at least somewhat reassuring.

I was asked by someone for some more info so here goes:

I usually do not kiss the girls. Especially not the DFK thing for fear of exchanging fluids too easily. It was bareback for sure. She was real sweet but I wouldnt call it a GFE but she was pleasant and I think I could have pushed for twice but did not as I was pretty exhausted. I was probably out in 40 minutes and should have probably tried again, not that she was rushing me out. I think it was self induced really as I had some place to go and was looking for a quick fix. Sorry I cant help more but I do feel like the girls there usually are in a bit of a rush. Hope this helps a bit.
    Last edited by Rocketman15; 07-04-13 at 12:40. Reason: Asked for more info so here it is

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocketman15 For This Post:

Esmeralda 517 is legit

Esmeralda VIP is now OFFICIALLY a spa and there is no worry of any conflicts there. They have massage tables in every room. You pay a $150 AR fee upfront and tip later. It is better than ever though. Enough said.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Raider For This Post:

Went here at noon on Red Raiders suggestion. Couldn't get past the female reporter and news camera on the front steps. Oops!

Christina at work.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Esmeralda VIP

This place has previously had a reputation of being mediocre but the last six months I can attest to its change to damn good.

Vicky, Lucianna and others give great service BBBJ for sure and sexy attitudes. And we all know attitude is huge in this business. At 4-5 pm, when I go, there are 12-15 girls to choose from and many types. All that are doable at the least. 300 for 30,400-450 for the hour.

I used to go here as a last resort but lately it's my first stop.

Red Raider.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Raider For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    It looks like there are some long-legged ones. Or are Kary, Leti, Leidy and Martu all the same chica? I wish I was at the AP house right now. I would call Leidy up to see if she was available. Oh right, it's Sunday. Outcall for 600 P I guess.
    I have personally despoiled Kary and Martu, I cannot speak for the rest.

There are more chicks there than show on the page.

As always with PV's I suggest NEVER looking at their websites as it will almost always end in disappointment, the chick you're looking for will never be there. Go find something you like and fuck it.

DR.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Line up is looking good

It looks like there are some long-legged ones. Or are Kary, Leti, Leidy and Martu all the same chica? I wish I was at the AP house right now. I would call Leidy up to see if she was available. Oh right, it's Sunday. Outcall for 600 P I guess.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Posting Limitations