Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Santiago Love
  1. 01-12-07 15:13

Reason
    posted in worng place will repost properly

Caro

Is she still working?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Inflation always and everywhere involves too much money chasing too few goods. Has anyone noticed a shortage of prostitutes in Buenos Aires? No, I didn't think so. Ergo ipso fatso the problem is too many uninformed douche bags running around doing stupid fucking shit and pissing in the pond. RTFF or suffer the consequences.
    Amen Brother R.

If your out with that boy again please buy him a Brahma from me and I will pay you back by buying you two. People that pay attention need to be rewarded.

I'm sure you would have smacked him upside the head if he had taken it.

Death by Dickhead.

They should have to have their monger's license before they're allowed out on their own. And the final test is to do Hilda for 30 pesos.

Thus, when chicas quoted him 200 pesos on the grounds that although hispanic and bilingual he was still a foreigner and a tourist, he politely declined.

Inflation always and everywhere involves too much money chasing too few goods. Has anyone noticed a shortage of prostitutes in buenos aires? No, i didn't think so. Ergo ipso fatso the problem is too many uninformed douche bags running around doing stupid fucking shit and pissing in the pond. Rtff or suffer the consequences.

As an example, tonight I was in cutty sark with an american monger of hispanic extraction who is basically bilingual, but with limited ba experience and having just arrived this very evening. He had taken the precaution of arranging to have a qualified professional hooker (previously vetted by experienced board members for performance, personality, and reliability) set up for the following morning. Thus, when chicas quoted him 200 pesos on the grounds that although hispanic and bilingual he was still a foreigner and a tourist, he politely declined. This is the type of reasoned, disciplined approach that should be followed.

Exclamation

Dickhead was explaining the cause & effects of hyperinflation on the local hobby scene.

I thought it was the comment about <censored> and you didn't want to get into a pissing match. I couldn't believe that you posted it in the first place.

I deleted it just to be a Dickhead.

I deleted it just to be a Dickhead.

Yes, there is a big difference between your first time down, and once you know the ropes a little bit. If you really need the help, $10 is quite cheap. I am glad that there are multiple translators, since a monopoly in this area is not good for the normal monger.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy rulz
    I remember once I was trying to get a girl from a service sent to my hotel room. The receptionista at what I assume was an apartment somewhere kept asking me "numero?", a reasonable request she needs my phone number, but I kept answering with my name. I thought she was an idiot for not hearing mi nombre when she was asking me for my numero. Eventually, painfully we worked it out but it took like 30 minutes.

Deleted posts

What's up with so many deleted posts lately? I had seen Dickhead's post post last night, and didn't find it any more objectionable than normal. It does get a bit annoying when you don't see them before they're deleted, and think you missed out on something spectacular.

(by the way, I'm pretty sure that Dickhead deleted his own post, so I'm not pointing fingers or anything.)

Roxanas value

I remember once I was trying to get a girl from a service sent to my hotel room. The receptionista at what I assume was an apartment somewhere kept asking me "numero?", a reasonable request she needs my phone number, but I kept answering with my name. I thought she was an idiot for not hearing mi nombre when she was asking me for my numero. Eventually, painfully we worked it out but it took like 30 minutes.

Picking them up in the club requires like 5 phrases after you beckon.

1. Hola, como estas?

2. Mi nombre es (fill in the blank)

3. Quanto?

4. (after laughing a bit) cien pesos

5. (after she pouts, grabs your dick and says she will fuck you as no woman ever has before but because you held firm she finally agrees) vamanos!

When trying to order up room service with absolutly no knowledge of Castillano, Roxana is worth the $10.00 I would bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird
    Once again you must understand with Roxana that she gets what she considers to be a fair price for you and the girl. That does not mean she will negotiate a low price for you. She is providing a translation service. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Well this isn't exactly true. For instance, if you know a girl has done guys for 100 pesos, it should certainly be possible for her to "translate" that you would pay the same.

In particular this applies to chicas whose price doubles for foreigners. I'm not going to throw stones in my glass house, but I would recommend some basic spanish and getting to know the girls. You get much more out of the girl, she will feel more in touch with you, and I think you'll get better service.

I felt I got as good of service from a 50 peso chica as I did a 150 peso chica. I do not need 4 appointments a day, or demand a chica waiting in my bed when I come in from the airport.

Cool Going Rate

Once again you must understand with Roxana that she gets what she considers to be a fair price for you and the girl. That does not mean she will negotiate a low price for you. She is providing a translation service. Nothing more and nothing less.

I cannot speak for Silvina.

Dh

Reports from the local boards say "cien pesos", but those reports are 6 months old.

Forgive me but soy muy tacaño so my question is: how much does she charge if you don't go through Silvina? Santiago?

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago Love
    Hello Daddy,

I'm sorry, I forgot to write all this information. The links below will provide you all this data you are asking me.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/?alias=caro23

http://www.caro23.cjb.net/

She lives alone in a small apartment in Barrio Norte neighborhood, it's very comfortable.

Yesterday she showed me her latest pictures that were taken by her friend, and told me she's going to add some of those pictures in her personal site.

Well, if you need more information, just ask me. Now, I think I didn't forget anything else.

Thanks for your advice.
    This is the same girl that was in Roxana's recommendation thread for a couple of days last week and then for whatever the reason Roxanna deleted the entire thread. Now she is listed under Silvina's recommendation thread.

Hi,

The problem was that Roxana posted Carolina's photos on the Forum without obtaining her permission. Shortly thereafter, Carolina saw her photos and email me asking me to remove them. In addition, it turns out that Silvina had been working hard to recrute Carolina to work on the Forum, and in fact had already secured a written agreement and authorization from Carolina to post her photos and details.

The bottom line: The chicas worked this all out for themselves, so I'm only writing this to explain how it happened that a chica would move from Roxana's section to Silvina's section.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations