Thread: Assholes in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings Everyone,

During the dinner for Roxana's birthday on Monday, she happen to ask me if I knew a forum member that goes by the handle "BigAsian". It seems that she and / or her assistant had made 16 appointments for the guy and his friend and apparently they both left town without paying her for the last 11 appointments. I didn't know who he was, but I told her that perhaps it was just a mistake and maybe the guy forgot to leave an envelope for her at the hotel's front desk, etc. And that I would send him an email.

So the next day I sent him the following email:

Please Note: Roxana and Mariana made a total of 16 appointments for these guys, but Roxana credited Big Asian for 2 appointments wherein he ultimately rejected the chica that arrived.

The next day I received the following response:

Whoa! Such an aggressive attitude, like a thief who's been caught in the act. What I can't figure is, if Roxana's assistant was so bad, then why did they continue calling her and requesting additional appointments, 16 in total?

Wait, I know the answer: He was planning to skip town without paying her, so it didn't matter.

Now Roxana had told me that "BigAsian" and his friend had proven to be very difficult to work with, including making several last minute cancellations that cost the chicas their time, plus insisting that Roxana somehow guarantee the authenticity of the girls that they selected that Roxana didn't even know.

I responded as follows:

Out of my own curousity, I decided to see what, if anything, this guy may have posted in the Forum:

And.

Well, it's obvious to me that this guy has a real attitude problem, and with equal certainty he isn't going to pay Roxana as he agreed now that he's successfully skipped town.

Anyway, here's his email address in case some of you might want to send him a message letting him know what you think of his behavior.

motrader@hotmail. Com

Thanks,

Jackson
    Anybody heard from BigAsian? Do share.

Quote Originally Posted by El Aleman

This behaviour should not be tolerated.
    This behavior is very common, in fact. There are a lot of assholes in the world.

As for Roxana and her deputy - I think they operate ethically and with a good eye toward customer service. The typical Argentine service worker would never give back refunds to disappointed customers, for example. Rox did, much to her credit. No business is 100% perfect, but there is no question that "Big Asian" was taking advantage of Rox.

His complaint doesn't hold water

I've only used Roxanna once to schedule an appt (I actualy used her assit, Rox was on vacation) there was a problem with the Chica, I dropped Roxanna a note explaining and said since I didn't have sex I didn't feel I owed her the 10 bucks. Roxanna PM'ed me back within a day agreeing with my point of view and confirming that I didn't owe her. I don't use her services as a matter of course but the one time I did I was impressed, not with the chica, but in the manner that Roxanna responded to the problem.

This guy is a dick, hes like somebody that orders a meal then after he eats it says he didn't like it and doesn't want to pay.

Roxana & Assistant Mariana - A1 Service

Roxana service is always excellent and I have had service from Mariana a few weeks ago when Roxana was on holiday and she was sexcellent as well. They make the appointments but cannot be held responsible for anything else.

If you (BigAsian or anyone else) cannot accept this condition make your own appointments.
    Last edited by Ponelover; 03-29-07 at 09:23. Reason: Typo

Thumbs down BigAsian is a Loser

What the heck is wrong with that guy,

His posts were extremely incoherent, childlike if you will, I couldn't even tell who he was insulting. I would probably give him a week to pay up and then ban his lousy dead beat ass. I have dealt with Roxana in the past and I know her to be an honest person, she can't be blamed for the chica agencies and their bait and switches. Sounds like this guy is another con artist, he knew he wasn't go to pay for her services and so he used them and then skipped town without paying her.

I say give him a week to pay and then ban his ass and his IP,

Bad

assholes

I suggest to set a deadline until Sunday night to pay his 100 bucks plus 50 for delayed payment, otherwise you publish all available information that might reveal his real identity, from names you might have, IP addresses, etc.

This behaviour should not be tolerated.

Ferrari

Is this Ferrari guy real short? If so I met him a couple of years ago in BA. Is BigAsian a real short guy, anyone know?

BigAsian PM'd me a couple of times and it was quickly apparent this guy is an asshole and fairly unintelligent as well.

Too bad there isn't something that could be done with this loser.

Suerte.

Stowe

I agree Sportsman!

It sure does sound like these 2 guys are the same guy or clones!

Coach

Big Asian = Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari
    Let's meet up at Cafe Orlean. I would love to meet you guys. I am an Italian Chinese. Look more Chinese than Italian.

Ferrari.
    Hey guys,

I will be wearing a black jacket, a blue jean and a black boots. Black hair and about 6 feet tall.

Ferrari
    Any chance Big Asian and Ferrari are the same asshole?

Roxana & Assistant

I have had the pleasure of using both Roxana and her assistant over the years and have never had a complaint. They are only the middle man (uh woman) and control neither the product nor its quality. If this guy had such a problem, he should be making his own appointments. Wait a minute, I'll bet he does not speak Spanish so that is why he used Roxana in the first place.

It is a shame there is always a turd in the puch bowl making us look bad. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Member #4112; 03-28-07 at 23:44. Reason: title misprint

Administrator

Venues: 398

A new contender for Asshole of the Year

Greetings Everyone,

During the dinner for Roxana's birthday on Monday, she happen to ask me if I knew a forum member that goes by the handle "BigAsian". It seems that she and / or her assistant had made 16 appointments for the guy and his friend and apparently they both left town without paying her for the last 11 appointments. I didn't know who he was, but I told her that perhaps it was just a mistake and maybe the guy forgot to leave an envelope for her at the hotel's front desk, etc. and that I would send him an email.

So the next day I sent him the following email:

Hi Dave,

Roxana advised me today that you apparently forgot to pay her for all the of the appointments that she and Mariana made for you and your associate.

As I understand it, she and Mariana made a total of 14 appointments for you and your friend, and that you paid her for 5 of the appointments, with a remaining balance of 9 appointments plus $10 for the taxi to go to your hotel to collect the fee, for a balance of $100 USD.

Is or was there some reason that you don't wish to pay her? Was there some problem with her service? If not, can you pay her this last $100 by Paypal? Or would you prefer to mail the cash or a check to me and I will pay her myself in your behalf?

Please let me know your thinking.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Please Note: Roxana and Mariana made a total of 16 appointments for these guys, but Roxana credited Big Asian for 2 appointments wherein he ultimately rejected the chica that arrived.

The next day I received the following response:

Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian
    I guess she apprently DIDN"T tell you that there were a few no-shows. Her asst was very differicult to deal with. I only pay for services render. If I ask to change a time; FUCKING CHANGE THE TIME. You are nothing but a fucking secretary. I don't need you fucking tell me the long winded story about babh bah bah; I'm going to screw up the girl schedule blah blah blah. I don't need a fucking lecture. If I wanted a lecture I would just talk to my girlfriend.

I also don't appricate the fact that you tell me that you are sending over "2 tall model, I ask for their photo, you have none, and 2 short fucking ugly chick showed up". NOT TALL MODEL. NOT EVEN TALL! I was nice enough to give me taxi money back. Who should pay for this? Dare I say "BAIT AND SWITCH"

FYI: this would not have happen if I just deal w / roxanne. I was down there last yr. Roxanne made sure everything was smooth. Her asst fucking sucks.

END OF DISCUSSION.
    Whoa! Such an aggressive attitude, like a thief who's been caught in the act. What I can't figure is, if Roxana's assistant was so bad, then why did they continue calling her and requesting additional appointments, 16 in total?

Wait, I know the answer: He was planning to skip town without paying her, so it didn't matter.

Now Roxana had told me that "BigAsian" and his friend had proven to be very difficult to work with, including making several last minute cancellations that cost the chicas their time, plus insisting that Roxana somehow guarantee the authenticity of the girls that they selected that Roxana didn't even know.

I responded as follows:

Yeah, right.

1. If her assistant was so bad, then why did you continue to request additional appointments?

2. Neither Roxana or her assistant have any control of what chick actually shows up for the appointment, but then you already know what, don't you?

Jackson
    Out of my own curousity, I decided to see what, if anything, this guy may have posted in the Forum:

Yo man, You can't keep that shit to yourself. Post that shit. Or send me a copy w / your face wipe out. I really don't need to see your ugly face. (or hairy ass)
    And.

What time on March 3?

And we should be allow to bet chica. I call your (chica) and raise you (chica) payment made at end of night. You could have 5-10 chica all line up for you after the game!

Or even better: Topless Chica Dealers!
    Well, it's obvious to me that this guy has a real attitude problem, and with equal certainty he isn't going to pay Roxana as he agreed now that he's successfully skipped town.

Anyway, here's his email address in case some of you might want to send him a message letting him know what you think of his behavior.

motrader@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Hey there

Bro if you are still in BA, let me know.

Strad.

Hey guys,

I am flying off tomorrow. I am going to Santiago de Chile first. I will be in BA on 28, 29, 30 June. Let's meet at either Cafe Orlean if any of you are free. I will be wearing a black jacket, a blue jean and a black boots. Black hair and about 6 feet tall.

Say after 10pm? See you there.

Ciao.

Ferrari

Yes Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog
    No, not Brazil, anywhere else, please.
    We drop them off in the middle of a favela (sp?) At midnight, wearing a nice shiny watch and bling bling around their neck! Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog
    Can't we just make them stay in the US? I don't do much in CR or Thailand, but they deserve better as well! Let see, maybe keep all the Ferrari's in Italy?

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Good for you Jackson for calling him out.

Atention asshole mongers: Please go to Brazil, Thailand or Costa Rica. Leave the graceful city of BA and its passionate and lovely chicas alone.

Posting Limitations