Thread: Agustina's Theraputic Massage Session

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Strad

She pockets dollars and then denies who she is. You tell her more, DH!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I think Agustina and Elizabeth Hunter should get together for coffee.

I think Agustina and Elizabeth Hunter should get together for coffee.

Retired Member

Talking

Strad,

I'd bet the price of a good Blow Job whom ever wrote that below is a Man.

Argentine Chica's don't right that way.

Exon

Agustina's response to this forum.

Recently, I noticed Agustina's ads again in Craig's, BsAs local Therapeutic section. So I sent her a short well-wishing email. Agustina, the massage therapist to whom I started this non-judgemental thread. However, Agustina's response was somehow overwhelming! At her request, I will post her feedback below. Augstina, ArgentinaPrivate is an open forum, freedom of speech. Since you have been reading here with us, you are welcome to join the discussions as well. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a long discussion ahead.

From Agustina:

Well maybe the guy you are mentioning is the one that told me about a web page argentina private, interesting stuff there. You are all a bunch of disgusting pigs, and I don't know how you dare to write to me after posting about me there. You gave my name! I can't believe that. And beside you mixed everything, I told you I wasn't a whor (e) and you put my name in that page!

I read everything you said there, you are a pour guy, who obviously has to pay to get laid (and you call yorself an artist) just as every guy that post there. Pathetic losers. Please stay in your country, we don't need people like you here, or like any of the other fat, bald, and old married- without-sex guys. Maybe is good if you post this in that page, so they'll know how every girl think of them (and of you of course) and they can't speak because they need the money. And you sure don't have nothing to do with your lives, that you discuss in a forum that you want to fuck the madam. Ja, idiot.

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    "I charge 50 dollars for a session of 70 minutes. And if you want me to go to your Hotel, it's a 10 dollars plus."

This is my first time coming to BA on vacation. Agustina and I found each in the local Criag's List. Agustina indicates that she uses special methods with her Theraputic session, and she made sure I understand that there is no such "relax / erotic / masturbating" included in the service, nor I am able to request one.

I respect a pure massage which sometimes that's all we need. However, what makes me wonder is that charge is in US Dollars. Now, I am starting slowly to remember why I am coming to BA for. In the Lower Manhattan area where can be found a similar rate / hour for a professional body massage. Is this the going rate for a normal massage in BA? If not, what should be the fair one?

All my best,

Strad

Smile Post back to Exon

I have just read Roxanne's report regarding Madam Paula.

-I sincerely hope Paula was not reading the posts we have been posting all alone about Parague 877.

-According to Roxanne, Paula's laughs. It means she was nervous. We all have impression that Paula is a mature woman, I don't recall she would normally laugh like that.

-I asked the girls there if Paula is a married woman, the answers were negative (see my previous report) So if she does not want to perform the service for some reasons, an "husband" is the best excuse.

I suggest all mongers who care about Exon's getting our Madam's pants, shall further verify Paula's marriage status discreetly through the girls while there taking massage.

Exon, it is not the end of the rope, since official help's gone, now it's time to use your personal charms.

It was just my 2 cents. Wish all the best lucks.

Strad

She still is my sweet heart.

Thanks, F G II, for posting her picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Guy II
    A little photo of Maria which I overpaid! Never mind she does have such sweet pink nipples which are sooo yummy. Sorry guys no nude this time will work on my charm skills for next photo session.

F G II

Red face Maria (not nude)

A little photo of Maria which I overpaid! Never mind she does have such sweet pink nipples which are sooo yummy. Sorry guys no nude this time will work on my charm skills for next photo session.

F G II
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_0246.JPG‎  

Exon

My apologies at not responding to your post earlier but went for a quick get away in Phuket with the significant other. I would like to place my name on the do Paola list if there is space. However I suspect that she may have been on the game once but now married she has taken herself off the programme.

I tried during 3 of my 4 visits but all she would do is the massage and only there, room service is off her menu for me at least. Sorry about overpaying Maria, wrong head engaged at the time. All in all the excitement of trying for Paola is a great attraction back.

If someone manages to break the barrier with Paola, would love to hear about how and how much. That would inspire me before my next trip to BA.

Later Guys.

F G II

Retired Member

Smile Strad, Well its in the Works

Roxana will get to the bottom of this in no time.

"We", Mongers, not speaking Spanish are at a terriable disadvantage neigociating with someone like Poula whom doesn't speak English.

My guess is we'll hear something like " She doesn't want to take business from her employee's", but its possiable for the right amount of peso's.

If thats the case maybe some secret off site location can be arrainged for a session with Poula.

Moreover Roxana is a Woman herself and can communicate with another Woman much better than any Monger can. I've had many complments from Chica's over the years about Roxana and her phone skill's. They all seam to like and trust Roxana.

I'm getting Excited.

Exon

Exon, I sincerely wish you luck!

I saw your post in Roxana's section. And now, it's official. We all learned that you have declared "Do Poula" project. Me, and rest of the mongers will give you 100% support. If you are able to manage to rip her pants off, drinks on me on my next trip.

Exon, I got your PM, thanks, bud!

*Last time before I left Paraguary 877, Paula gave me a bunch of her cards, she was hoping I can get some more business from my channel. If you need an updated number, let me know.

Strad.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I think what I should do is have Roxana call Poula at Paraguary 877 1-A and have her deal directly.

After all isn't that what Roxana does for a living.

This way we'll find out the real skinny on Poula and what's the real deal.

So please read my post in Roxana's section and we'll see what happens.

Exon

We'd better hope Exon123 never gets his wish to bone this chica - after our stallion-like friend does his deed, the woman is ruined for the rest of us who have a more modest girth.

Retired Member

Talking Strad I have an Idea

I think what I should do is have Roxana call Poula at Paraguary 877 1-A and have her deal directly.

After all isn't that what Roxana does for a living.

This way we'll find out the real skinny on Poula and what's the real deal.

So please read my post in Roxana's section and we'll see what happens.

Exon

Bravo! Fly Guy, and No! Exon.

Bravo to Fly Guy, getting the Madam to your table!

No to Exon, don't pause buddy, you haven't tried, have you? I would like to see everyone here go to Paragua 877 and request our Madam. Lol.

Now we've learned Maria is not a second timer. Here are couple things about Maria:

1. Maria and I in the end the first session, comprehended her willingness to me, to come to my apartment massage / fuck for A$R100, which means she could get all the pesos. At that time, she wanted to come to me right after her off time that was in 2 hours, due to the "sperm management", I didn't let that happen. I waited till Friday to call her, due to our language barrier and inconvinent on her end of line, it also did not happen. Whoever is good in Spanish, can offer her the deal, she might come to you and give you a good time!

2. The second time when I was in bed with Maria, I was excited and wasn't myself for a second, I almost entered her without the protection! To my surprise, she did not seem to mind! But that was only a second, okay, two seconds, I requested a condom, she got up with a bad smile as if she was saying, "enter at you own risk". I concluded that she herself was protected.

Have you guys experienced similar situation (let you enter without a condom) when with a chica? It happened to me twice with that Meddy chica and Maria.

Retired Member

Checkmark Fly Guy & amp; Strad

Fly Guy,

I'm sorry but you over paid for Maria, You could have gotten full service for $120 peso's or if you were DickHead and knew the language it would have been $100.

But what I find most interesting about your post, (ThankYou by the Way) is Poula. If I read you correctly Poula will give You the Massage but not the "Happy Finish". Very interesting.

You see I really want to Fuck Poula, very badly I might add. From what you saying and reading in between the lines Poula is not on the program. That seams to be impossiable for she's the Madam in a Massge parlor which is the cover for a house of Ill repute. I'm heart broken, how was her Massage by the way.

About a year ago, before the big Disco fire that closed down all the floor shows in the clubs there was a very good singer at Catto's. Well DickHead wanted to Fuck her in the worst way. He tried and tried but to no avial, she was just not on the program. Even Mickey Mouse tried using peso's, a lot of them, but she just wouldn't perform. She'd rather work all night for $40 or $50 peso's than for an hour for $150 peso's.

I'm hopeing this is not the case with Poula.

We all have our price and most certainly Poula has hers, its just wheather its cost effective.

Your post has given me pause for thought.

Exon

Wink Strad, Exon

Hi guys,

Wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread as I met both Paola and Maria a couple of weeks ago. Went over 3 times and took Maria twice. Strad, your right she has cute tits which are so pink and sensitive. The 80 pesos gets you the massage and relax and another 50 to complete the the menu. That was what I paid and my apologies if I overpaid but when Maria started to strip and wrong head took over.

Not sure if I would repeat a third time with Maria as she was cooler the second time around so using that equation the third time would be a dead loss.

Paola, is is a total woman. Greets you with a great big hug and lovely peck on the cheek makes you hard immediately. Guys I tried my best to get into her pants but for me with my limited Spanish is was a NO GO. She does provide a great massage which shows she knows what to do but would not do the relax portion. She actually called one of the other available girls to "finish off" the session.

In closing if any of you guys have managed to DO her share the experience and methodology as I would love to try it out on my next trip there.

Later Guys.

F G II

Posting Limitations