Thread: Chica Prices - General Discussion

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    OK thanks a lot for the advice. I am probably not a great negotiator so will see how it goes. I'll probe before we leave for dinner and then guess find a lot more about her personality at dinner. That will break my heart if she is just a cunning fox but I guess I should not get my hopes up.

Again thx for teh comments.

Bart

Everything Bad said

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I think some of it might have to do with how into you she is.

If she likes you and thinks she will have a good time with you, dinner and a movie should be all you need and you can give her a couple hundred pesos at the end of the night ($ 300 - $ 400 pesos max)

If this is not the case, she will probably want some type of hourly rate. But even then, you shouldn't have to pay more than $ 500-600 pesos MAX.

You should ask her how much she wants, If she gives you some far out number like $ 1000 pesos or more, it means she probably isn't that into you. If that is the case, you probably won't have a good time anyway. If she says something like " pay me whatever you want " or " $ 300 - $ 600 pesos ", that is a good sign.

Post your report and let us know how it goes.

Good luck,

BM.
    And absolutly work out the number before hand.

I think some of it might have to do with how into you she is.

If she likes you and thinks she will have a good time with you, dinner and a movie should be all you need and you can give her a couple hundred pesos at the end of the night ($ 300 - $ 400 pesos max)

If this is not the case, she will probably want some type of hourly rate. But even then, you shouldn't have to pay more than $ 500-600 pesos MAX.

You should ask her how much she wants, If she gives you some far out number like $ 1000 pesos or more, it means she probably isn't that into you. If that is the case, you probably won't have a good time anyway. If she says something like " pay me whatever you want " or " $ 300 - $ 600 pesos ", that is a good sign.

Post your report and let us know how it goes.

Good luck,

BM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartonsky
    I met these decent girl at hook the other night. I may get dinner with her tonight and maybe have her stay the night. Was curious what you guys thought was a fair price for overnight. In general is it based off the per hr rate. I just want to be in the ballpark.

Also if I take her to dinner is she gonna try to stick me with a hr rate for the dinner. I would think not but don't know. She seems pretty GFE but guess don't know yet if maybe she is just a great pro. She said she has only been working for a few months. I like her because she doesn't seem like hardened pro but maybe she is just a great actress.

Thanks,

Bart

All night pricing?

I met these decent girl at hook the other night. I may get dinner with her tonight and maybe have her stay the night. Was curious what you guys thought was a fair price for overnight. In general is it based off the per hr rate. I just want to be in the ballpark.

Also if I take her to dinner is she gonna try to stick me with a hr rate for the dinner. I would think not but don't know. She seems pretty GFE but guess don't know yet if maybe she is just a great pro. She said she has only been working for a few months. I like her because she doesn't seem like hardened pro but maybe she is just a great actress.

Thanks,

Bart

Out here in the boon docks (as my son calls it when he visits) the most expensive boliche went from 120p a hour to 160p a hour in the past year. Drinks went up to 35p for a ladies drink. They recently dropped the 15p enrtrance fee, lowered chicas drinks to 30p and 1 hour is back to 140p but the place is still fairly empty. The people out this way don't earn the same as those in the city plus there are a lot of military customers here (Campo De Mayo is a stones throw away) and I doubt they earn very much either. But at least they are coming down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithEdwards
    Their prices are coming down, albeit without their cooperation.

I was here in early May and changed money for 3.02. Today we.

Are at 3.4.
    Funny, today, after presidencial election not only the peso (3.29) but many other currencies depreiated against the dollar. However, general tourism, due this financial crisis it's decreasing tremendously.

As I anticipated, about 1 year ago, in one of the industries I operate, there was a countinuous rising in the 2 years unfurnished rentals and a depreciation on the short term furnished rentals. This will eventually lead to many owners to stay away from the short term furnished rentals. So, the thing is when prostitutes are in a good time, temporary apartments rentals are too, It's hard to distinguish if rentors are prostitutes, or vice-versa prostitutes are brokers since both make revenue on the timing and both are very concerned on the makeup

Dollar / Peso

Their prices are coming down, albeit without their cooperation.

I was here in early May and changed money for 3.02. Today we

are at 3.4. That is an 11% increase in your ability to buy top

quality, cooperative Argentine women for much less than women in many

other countries.

Venues: 8
    The girls that I know have said business has been bad for most of this year. It usually slows down quite a bit here in BA during January and February because a lot of the Argentinos are taking vacations, and of course this year it appears that tourist business, which would have normally helped, has slowed quite a bit.

So why haven't prices dropped yet?

The girls I know would rather keep the same prices and work less, than work more for less each time, because at the end of the day they think they will make about the same amount of money either way and they don't particularly enjoy their work most of the time.

I think they would make more money off the volume, but then I am a business man who doesn't dislike the work he does.

There are probably some deals for someone coming down who's interested in a GFE though. That is probably a volume discount that the girls would understand and would be willing to come down more on their prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    MCSE,

How about the part when they go to work abroad?

I guess that's for the top girls. And then they return to Areavip.

DWC
    Good point Dances!

Yes, the problem is most of the chicas from the province are the 3rd, 4th (etc) generation of european immigrants, and / or just no registration about their parents or grand parents, so they only have the argentine passport so they must illegaly work (in addition, they work in an illegal activity which, in many cases it's enforced by the law authorities) So, many just stay for a few months in Europe, then they return to Argentina with higher expectations of compensation. However, good point, again.

MCSE,

How about the part when they go to work abroad?

I guess that's for the top girls. And then they return to Areavip.

DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    I was banging this chica fairly regularly for 130 pesos in March and April. I gave her up for better chicas. But still maybe once every 2 weeks. Recently, she emailed me and announced her new price was 350 pesos per hour! The justification was that she is now on Area-Vip! She says those chicas get from 300 to 1000 pesos per hour! So she is a ''bargain'' at 350 pesos! She said to please call her soon! Duh! I wasn't banging her at 130 pesos but now she wants me to pay 350 pesos an hour! What am I missing?
    What happened to you is not bad. It is fantastic!

This is a sample of free market capitalism in the most pure way.

The basic axiom theory holds that every man and woman is a self owner, having absolute jurisdiction over his own body.

Now, in BA, the typical cycle is:

- Chica comes from the province and she is forced to pay with her pussy for the cost the pimps paid for her aquisition.

- Chica moves to a better privado, then she is sold to an even better privado, or a private pimp (or boyfriend) and she will probably end at a boliche.

- If our chica becomes famous, or with 5 to 10 regular clients (aproximately) then our chica does not need no longer get to work everyday to a privado / boliche, then she becomes.

- Independeant and she may work at her own apartment and treat her customers as lovers / boyfriends.

- Some times, some of these boyfriends will vanish, as she is charging more for the same service, and since everyday she is getting touched by the oxidation process.

- When that happens, she may need to renew her clients portfolio, and she will be in places like area vip.

The good news is that you are free to knock her door, or look for another one, at the start of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanic
    Not a problem. That's a valid request. Just remember though that Argentina Private is a separate forum, and my lack of posts here does not make me a newbie. I have sufficient posts for Europe and Asia on the isg site, and in fact have been using it and posting there since it was wsg run by Atta. I just use a different handle. It is just that this was my first trip to BA, I was there for 2 days, and thus my experience on this site is limited.
    No offense intended, but I have seen this dynamic a few times in the last couple years.

Posts 0-50 "I will pay what I want it's a bargain"

Posts 50-150 "Prices sure are getting out of hand"

Posts 200 and up "What the fuck are you new guys doing driving up the price."

Thank you for treating my request with respect. Enjoy your travels.

DR

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    In closing, if you just wanna pay what they ask please stay out of the triangle, it's a polite request not a demand. Prices are going up there as well but not the same as the Recoletta clubs, please do your part to preserve these hunting grounds for those of us on a budget.
    Not a problem. That's a valid request. Just remember though that Argentina Private is a separate forum, and my lack of posts here does not make me a newbie. I have sufficient posts for Europe and Asia on the ISG site, and in fact have been using it and posting there since it was wsg run by Atta. I just use a different handle. It is just that this was my first trip to BA, I was there for 2 days, and thus my experience on this site is limited.

I had the same last straw thing at Exedra

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well stated, DR. And for my part, living here, I am flat done sharing my chicas or going out with newbies. Case in point (and last straw): took a guy who was a native Spanish speaker and should have known better to a privado as he had been communicating with them by e-mail. Told him the price was X. We both sessioned. He tells me, "I ended up paying more than X, 1.3X." I asked why. "Well, she told me it was A for this plus be for that plus C for this = 1.3X." I said, "I told you it was X so why didn't you just pay that? The price is X!"

"Well, she asked me for 1.3X."

I felt like asking this (nice) guy for a fucking Ferrari. Never again. Not taking any of you guys to any of my privados, not introducing you to any of my independents, and not going to any clubs with any of you. Sorry, but it is just self-preservation.
    I forget the chica but she was a 150P girl. I was sitting with a couple pilots (confirming that most pilots are assholes but that's a different story) talking to them about mongering in BsAs. Freely sharing what had been taught to me. Then this dickweed calls the girl to the table. First he asked "how much?" I felt like fucking Chili Palmer in Get Shorty, I had just told the guy never ask that under any circumstance, she said 300 he countered with 150 she said no and he said ok 300 it was that fucking fast. He left with the girl and she was back in 25 minutes, a real Stowe fuck. I'm sure he got GREAT service.

That was my fuckit moment. I'll still post, I'm happy to share info in a general way, but as far as "go here and fuck this" no way. 1707 started just that way, a nice place to fuck good looking girls. Propinas became part of pricing and the next thing it was a fucking extra charge to get your full hour you had already paid for. Guys insist on tipping at a privado then the price goes up or I can't get an uncovered BJ unless I pay a 10-25% surcharge.

Personally I don't know why any of these guys are coming to Argentina with the machine toting cops, high VD rate, terrible kidnapping problem and don't forget the snakes and rats.

Well stated, DR. And for my part, living here, I am flat done sharing my chicas or going out with newbies. Case in point (and last straw): took a guy who was a native Spanish speaker and should have known better to a privado as he had been communicating with them by e-mail. Told him the price was X. We both sessioned. He tells me, "I ended up paying more than X, 1.3X." I asked why. "Well, she told me it was A for this plus be for that plus C for this = 1.3X." I said, "I told you it was X so why didn't you just pay that? The price is X!"

"Well, she asked me for 1.3X."

I felt like asking this (nice) guy for a fucking Ferrari. Never again. Not taking any of you guys to any of my privados, not introducing you to any of my independents, and not going to any clubs with any of you. Sorry, but it is just self-preservation.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations