Thread: Chica Prices - General Discussion

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

A couple of things

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    Well said Bassmanic. As far as I am concerned that is all that matters.
    I've lost track of the number of times this discussion has run through various threads and it's always the same. A guy without a lot of posts says what Bass said, "I'm here for a short time and I was drunk and horny and paid what they asked, what's the problem?" If, like others, he enjoys his time in BsAs then a few years from now with 100 posts or so he will be asking "why has pussy gotten so high?" when it's up to 400 dollars. When you could get laid well in Madahos for 100 pesos we where asking guys not to pay 150, then it was 150 and guys where paying 200 blah blah blah.

On the other hand I can't blame Bass, he's working all day to earn his money and I have to respect his right to spend it as he sees fit. If I had him on an allowance then I guess I could slap his wrist but I don't, so I won't.

What I do appreciate is the fact that he did it in a Recoletta club. What pisses me off is when they do it at the triangle clubs. So mongers and visiting punters if you don't seek value and have the money to burn please stay close to the cemetery and leave the value clubs for us guys on a budget. This same stuff had started happening at Excedra before it closed. I personally sat with guys I meet there who where there because they read about the place in this forum. We sat and talked for awhile and talked about the dynamic of over paying and then as soon as they saw something they wanted to nail they lost their huevos and opened their wallets paying 300 plus pesos to Exedra girls. The chicas talk you know they do and the next thing I know some girl I've been happily nailing for 150 pesos now wants 200 with 300 just around the corner. I've only been watching this for 5 years or more now, so I have to disagree with Jax, pussy inflation is totally driven by American and European sex tourists. I've had this confirmed by the girls and my Argie buddies.

In closing, if you just wanna pay what they ask please stay out of the triangle, it's a polite request not a demand. Prices are going up there as well but not the same as the Recoletta clubs, please do your part to preserve these hunting grounds for those of us on a budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanic
    She was hot, I had the money, I blew my load, and we were both happy!
    Well said Bassmanic. As far as I am concerned that is all that matters.

Geo,

That's your opinion but I think you are off base. I went in with my eyes open, and got what I wanted. I don't see how any one could call that dishonest! Dishonest would be if we got back to the room and she asked for more. My Colombian friend who was with me attempted to negotiate and also verified with 3 other people that this is the going rate at Madahos. Sure, you may be able to negotiate less, but what's the point? I work as a sales manager going all over the world to negotiate large contracts, and go mongering 6-10 times a year. To be honest, the last thing I want to do when I go mongering is spend a bunch of time haggling with a girl. I do that for million dollar contracts, not $200 whores. She was hot, I had the money, I blew my load, and we were both happy!

As far as the hotel goes, prices were inflated and most were booked up because the Cardiologist World Congress was in town, which from talking to the doctors brought in about 20,000 people. I could not get into my regular class of hotel (Marriott, IC, etc. Or LOI suites (which came highly recommended) and most others were charging $300+ night according to all the travel web sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanic
    I can confirm that the prices were 600 pesos in this place. 70 entry fee, expensive drinks. I was on expenses and by 1:00 was feeling horny, so I took home this chica named Ornella. One thing I will say that there were any very fine girls and very few fuglies. Unfortunately I lost the charger to my phone, so I didnt have any batteries to take pics, but she was about 5'5", 38D all natural, and perfectly proportioned otherwise. Spoke great English which was definitely a plus. BBBJ and multiple positions, plus a 1/2 ass massage, but I enjoyed myself.

One bizarre note that was kind of funny and weird. All night at the bar she kept referring to herself as "My wife from Buenos Aires". As we were doing the deed she (being a screamer, definite plus in my book) kept screaming "I am your wife!" Not exactly what I wanted to hear. Lol.

On another note, and I will post this in the hotels portion also, I am staying at the NH Florida on San Martin, and it is girl friendly. Got the honeymoon suite for $150/ night. Free internet access and a bar downstairs, plus 1/2 a block from Orleans.
    Your paying much more than you need to much much more for both hotel and *****. This is why they the dischonest people of Argentina rip American off when they see them coming. Please negotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    To the contrary, IMHO, there are exceptional chicas to be found in many places. I have had great long term experiences originating from these places--Hook, New Port / Black, Nuevo Estilo, Shampoo, Exedra, Affaire Recoleta, the internet, Cattos, and Madahos. These are ranked accoring to my preferences. As you may ascertain, prices paid means nothing.
    This really hurts me but I have to agree with el Sid. It is possible to find exceptional chicas any place including a 30 peso privado. Never rule a place out because of a low price!

Hunt it's the hunt that makes it so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    <snip> If you are not concerned with spending 250 to 350p, then if I was new in town, I would contact Roxanne to set up some girls, or take my chances with the internet girls. 250 to 350p for a decent internet girl beats the 250-350p (or much more) for club girls in Recoleta. <snip>

Good luck.
    In Feb. of this year I had some very acceptable internet girls for 150 pesos / hour plus cab fare (generally 20-30 pesos as I recall)

Bob

I was referring to the quality of chicas in Madaho's had gone down from 6 months ago.

There was only what I would call two 8.5's in there and they were both "busy". The "fluffer" dancers are still smoking hot though.

The triangle is 4-7's in my book.

Paying more does not always equal a better lay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    There were never high-quality girls in the Triangle. My own visits there were strictly as wingmen to guys who were convinced they were more masculine and virile if they could get a horse-faced chica down to a price of 120 pesos. It was amusing, in a pathetic kind of way, to watch the ugly women in these places try to convince me to pay them for sex. And knowing the rule that you can never monger whist drunk, I was never tempted by all the ass-wagging these Dominicanas and whatnot would try on this old, sober gringo. Except, of course, in Cattos, where it's always so dark I could never see a damn thing.
    The chicas in general are very itchy. Most don't hang around one club or other for a long time. If they have had a bad week at one club and a neighbour / friend who works at a different club seems to be making money they will give the new club a try.

I have seen many girls who worked in Black at Catto's and vice versa (and Catto's is better illuminated than Hook and no worse than Black or anywhere else!

This is not the rule but it's quite common. So if you hang around the triangle you are sure to find a chica as good as the Recolleta clubs for half the price. Of course, many guys think they are more masculine and virile if they have bigger bucks to give the girls.

Everyone to his .

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    Seems the quality has gone down, and the price up.
    There were never high-quality girls in the Triangle. My own visits there were strictly as wingmen to guys who were convinced they were more masculine and virile if they could get a horse-faced chica down to a price of 120 pesos. It was amusing, in a pathetic kind of way, to watch the ugly women in these places try to convince me to pay them for sex. And knowing the rule that you can never monger whist drunk, I was never tempted by all the ass-wagging these Dominicanas and whatnot would try on this old, sober gringo. Except, of course, in Cattos, where it's always so dark I could never see a damn thing.

The triangle is Hook, Ness and Catto's.

Three bars, 2 are next to each other, the last one is across the street, forming a triangle.

150p + chica drink. I have got 2 chica's to go for 120, but that is not the norm.

I went to Madaho's the other night with money to burn looking for a knock-out. I did not find one. Seems the quality has gone down, and the price up.

Triangle

By the "triangle area," what area do you mean exactly? What streets form the border? I've been here for a while but I've never explicitly heard this phrase.

Char

My two cents-avoid Recoleta unless you have money to burn and don't give a shit about cost. Plus, while there are some knock out chicks in those places, they are even MORE expensive than the regular girls. As for the regular girls in Madahos, Black and La Lopez, you can find the same quality elsewhere in less expensive clothing and often less makeup in the Triangle, and other boliches. You may want to sample New Port, in the heart of Recoleta, but a bit less expensive. Though in my opinion, you have to dig there to find a decent chica who is not a crackhead and / or a whackjob. If you are not concerned with spending 250 to 350p, then if I was new in town, I would contact Roxanne to set up some girls, or take my chances with the internet girls. 250 to 350p for a decent internet girl beats the 250-350p (or much more) for club girls in Recoleta. No inflated drink prices, no "I have to get back to the club", etc. I was in La Lopez the other night. 300p was the minimum price and the quality is not all that outstanding.

Good luck.

Retired Member

Recoleta?

Bring Your Check Book Banjo Trader, starting price if she likes you is $300 peso's, It goe's up from there.

But Thomaso is right, read the board first, then ask the question if you can't find your answer on the forum.

Exon

BT: You need to read the board. I stopped going to Recoleta over 2 years ago.

Recoleta

I am afraid to ask - what is the appropriate rate in Recoleta?

BT

Posting Limitations