Thread: Chica Prices - General Discussion

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Daddy Rulz

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    And I thought the lunacy in my post was obvio as well.

Besides the fact that he is a shit eating cocksucker, Hunt is really a nice guy. The last time he was here he got two BJs from Carolina at Excedra and wanted to give one to me. What a swell guy.

My new most hated monger is Flexible Horn with that Punter asshole a close second. It was going to be Dickhead but thank God that Cocksuker is gone.
    Why don't you Leave Flexible horn alone and pick on somebody your on size,

I'm you Huckleberry you shithead!

BTW; It's Exedra NOT Excedra.

I thought we BANNED the Mansion Turncoat!

I thought that the traitor from the Mansion has been banned! LOL.

Coach

What the hell are you getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

Hi DR,

I could setup a private, password protected area of the Forum in which you and Hunt could exchange barbs, but I'm sure that within a few days somebody at Dave's house will get the password and start showing the posts to the chicas.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Jackson.

There was a time when you used to investigate allegations before you shot your mouth off, but I see that has ended. I have NO idea what you think you have "uncovered" about passwords being bandied about here, but I can tell you that not only is it not true, but of the 3 guests who are here right now, not one of them is even a forum "member", and I guarantee they are not very interested in bad photos of unattractive women.

If the fact that I object to unauthorized posting of peoples nude pictures on the Internet (and despite your argument, this IS the Internet) makes you think that I am distributing your precious frat-house password, shame on you!

Perhaps you would disclose, either publicly or privately, the source of your enlightenment?

David

Dave,

If neither you or your guests care about the Private Photo Gallery, then why all the protesting?

Thanks,

Jackson

Hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I both resent and deny that mean spirited accusation. #1-I can't find any ladyboys right now-I hear they are all on some fucking fishing trip in the back country, drinking Cutty Sark, and learning how to give a proper handjob. #2-I am "hatching" a plan to reenter the world of mongers by giving a good "rattling" to a well known fetus. Take that-you turncoat.

Dogg
    Funny that you know what they are drinking. I always knew there was something just not quite right about you.

Jackson you need to move all these posts to a different thread. Something like "Busting on your buds while ignoring the assholes" And of course Hunt and I need a little private area for the two of us, perhaps something with some lace curtains?

===========================================

Hi DR,

I could setup a private, password protected area of the Forum in which you and Hunt could exchange barbs, but I'm sure that within a few days somebody at Dave's house will get the password and start showing the posts to the chicas.

Thanks,

Jackson

He's nothing but a no mongering lurker, that picks up lady boys when he sneaks out of the house.
    I both resent and deny that mean spirited accusation. #1-I can't find any ladyboys right now-I hear they are all on some fucking fishing trip in the back country, drinking Cutty Sark, and learning how to give a proper handjob. #2-I am "hatching" a plan to reenter the world of mongers by giving a good "rattling" to a well known fetus. Take that-you turncoat.

Dogg

I forgot to add Dogg to the axis of evil

He's nothing but a no mongering lurker, that picks up lady boys when he sneaks out of the house.

Soon, I am going to play Moe, and Sidney and BB are going to be Curly and Larry. Youse guys are way too smart to continue to clutter up valuable space that is now being occupied by the Hunt99 and DaddyRulz love fest. DH must be doing some pretty heavy rpms in his resting space right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Anybody who forces chicas to wear the jersey of any English soccer club other than Manchester United is on my shit list, too. I make them wear David Beckham's old jersey and then fantasize that I'm drilling Posh Spice in the ass.
    NO NO NO you have it all wrong the chicas see the famous shirt (TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR) hanging in the wardrobe and literally beg me to take photos with them wearing the most famous shirt in world football, thats soccer to you sceptics.

FH

My new most hated monger is Flexible Horn with that Punter asshole a close second. It was going to be Dickhead but thank God that Cocksuker is gone.
    Anybody who forces chicas to wear the jersey of any English soccer club other than Manchester United is on my shit list, too. I make them wear David Beckham's old jersey and then fantasize that I'm drilling Posh Spice in the ass.

The secret is out.

And I thought the lunacy in my post was obvio as well.

Besides the fact that he is a shit eating cocksucker, Hunt is really a nice guy. The last time he was here he got two BJs from Carolina at Excedra and wanted to give one to me. What a swell guy.

I guess the irony of my last post was lost on some. DaddyRulz and I are best friends now. In fact, to save money we have been sharing chicas. One time he gets the rear end and I get the blowjob, and next time vice versa. It's pretty sweet getting a 50% discount.

AGAIN, geez, get off it man, go bang some Dominican girls

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    What a fukin cop out! Your bullshit propaganda never ceases!
    The cop out is yours Sid, I don't have to prove anything to you, the statistics are out there. You don't want to take my word for it, DON'T, no sweat off my balls buddy. Do your own research, then if you have proven me wrong, then I will respond in kind, til then.

We are quits,

Bad

Fuck you, you dried up old man! I don't attack anyone until I am attacked and then I give it right back with both barrels, you fascist fuck. So fuck you, fuck the horse you rode in on, suck big donkey dicks you cocksucking fuckwad.

Yes, I would like to go to the Britney show. Do I need to shave my head first?

What an ignorant fucking post

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    1. "Free" pussy costs more than the paid type.

2. Russkie girls are smokin' in bed. Out of it, they're psycho.

3. Argie girls are smokin' in bed. Out of it, they're psycho.

4. Damn, it's cold in wintertime in Moscow. Winter in Buenos Aires is pretty sweet.

5. Damn, it's hot in Buenos Aires in summertime. Summer in St. Petersburg is wonderful.

6. Spanish is much easier to learn and speak than Russian.

7. The restaurants in the FSU can't compete with those in Buenos Aires.

8. Paid-for pussy in Russia is much more expensive than in Argentina.

9. Girls in Russia and Argentina generally want to be submissive to their man, at least in the sack.

10. Hotels and accomodations are more expensive in Russia than in Argentina.
    Who in the fuck do you think you are posting shit like this? All your doing is showing your ignorance of both countries. From what you wrote I can tell your family slept in cowshit, ate chickenshit and violates 4 year old boys. Do you still call her your Aunt now that your married? The next time I see you I am going to cut off your nuts, shit in your mouth and watch you choke and bleed to death.

I really am just a humble ordinary kind of guy and I hope everybody else on the site except you likes me but I know they wont because I'm worthless.

Anybody want to go to a Brittney show?

Sorry I had to demonstrate my "violent response and threats of physically assaulting elderly forum members in the past proved that to me once, and your self deprecating posts of late have shown that, either you are trying too hard to be accepted or you have some serious self esteem issues going on. Either that or you have the emotional maturity of a 18 year old." and yours was the last post.

===========================================

Hi DR,

Honestly, I didn't read anything into Hunt's report that could possibly have evoked your reaction.

Did I miss something?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jackson

Some random observations of Argentina and FSU

1. "Free" pussy costs more than the paid type.

2. Russkie girls are smokin' in bed. Out of it, they're psycho.

3. Argie girls are smokin' in bed. Out of it, they're psycho.

4. Damn, it's cold in wintertime in Moscow. Winter in Buenos Aires is pretty sweet.

5. Damn, it's hot in Buenos Aires in summertime. Summer in St. Petersburg is wonderful.

6. Spanish is much easier to learn and speak than Russian.

7. The restaurants in the FSU can't compete with those in Buenos Aires.

8. Paid-for pussy in Russia is much more expensive than in Argentina.

9. Girls in Russia and Argentina generally want to be submissive to their man, at least in the sack.

10. Hotels and accomodations are more expensive in Russia than in Argentina.

Posting Limitations