This blog is moderated by Nickoarg
  1. 11-01-05 23:06

travel from buenos aires to santiago:

Hi guys.

I am going to be in buenos aires soon and I need to get from there to santiago in chile. And I wanted to know what's the cheapest option, I can even do a bus or train if its not too difficult or takes more then 24 hrs. Can someone tell me whats the best option?

Thanx in advance guys.

Non Pros

Quote Originally Posted by Nickoarg
    All,

PS: Non-pro actions is way better, easier and. Cheaper.
    Where? Any recomendations?

"Women here don't get to the toes at much to Argentinians"

Translation please.

Thank you, Sportsman!

Ahh. I am a newbie monger, thanks for point out the direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Strad,

Did you know this site is a spin off of: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/?

Forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    My questions come to mongering experiences in those countries. Can anyone help provide some more info such as chicas price, etc. In dollars, please) Any link to a discussion board like this one?
    Strad,

Did you know this site is a spin off of: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/?

Forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

Help on my list: Lima, Santiago, Rio, and Dominican Republic

My next flight to Buenos Aires is showing 2 stops, Lima / Peru, and Santiago / Chile. What I can do is to do the stop-overs. Usually, Airlines can allow one stop-overs for 72 hours, so I can jump off to visit these two cities on my way to BsAs.

My questions come to mongering experiences in those countries. Can anyone help provide some more info such as chicas price, etc. In dollars, please) Any link to a discussion board like this one?

Also Rio is on my list, anyone was there please give some reviews?

Dominican Republic is 3 hours away from New York City, and merely $300 R/T, is anything there worth to go?

Jackson, please blue ink me if I am too far off from your site, no offense. Just another Monger is looking for better mongering experiences.

Regards,

Strad

Santiago is not BA, no one can dispute that. I wouldnt recommed going there just for mongering, no way. But if you're already there for some other reason. I visited a few of the Blacks style upstyle clubs in the Vitacura? Area, very pricey and average quality. In one of the largest clubs there were only about 10 chicas with maybe 20 guys. I didnt pull anyone out. The outcall scene, I discovered, was very good. Check out www.sexo.cl for a list of agencies and chicas with pictures. Yes prices are going to be about clp 60,000 = US$100 for about an hour in your hotel room but this is not BA. I did this about 5 times and every time the chica was spot on exactly what her fotos showed, which almost always include the face. You certainly can't rely on fotos in BA, not even for incall. Fresh clean girls, good quality service, though Id say slightly more conventional than BA; I don't think the chilenas are quite as caliente in general.

I think it's painfully obvious that it is dollars. Chile won't be high on my list of places to monger in.

chile girls

Just one question, are talking in us dollars, please tell me you are not.

Thanks

Angry Santiago de Chile - Platynum

All,

First, I know this is "Argentina Private", but I 've found that many asked questions about Chile. And since it's not that far. I just thought I'd write my review. My first review.

I come to Santiago de Chile almost every week to work, I have my permanent address in Argentina though. Last week, Thursday, I went to Santiago de Chile's Platynum. I hope not to offend any "chileno / a", but women here don't get to the toes at much to Argentinians. I honestly hoped to see a difference in a place that lives by selling "the best" merchandise.

The place is cool, well decorated, modern, spacious. Girs are at most. 7, with 2 "8" exceptions. Overpriced, really. I'm used to prices in Argentina, 50-70$dollars. The entrance fee was of 30 D$, one drink included. Ok, I'm here, let's go anyway. 2-3 "posts" topless dancers rotating from time to time. Actually, those where the best looking ones.

The best part, they do a show, a big show arround 2 am. They change it every 2 months or so. This time was a Star Wars free version. Very funny. Not a lot to "see" if you know what I mean.

Girs prices start at 300 D$. Yeah, right. Got to 150 D$, "For the whole night, right?" "no honey, for 1 h". "F* off, thanks"

Anyway, great attention, girls very polite, great atmosphere, breatheble air, girl-monger ratio about 5-1 peak, and 15-1 early evening.

Opens at 20, shows every hour. Limo service for "free" if you take a girl. Didn't ask that price though. I imagine 30D$.

Hope this helps!

Nicko.

PS: Non-pro actions is way better, easier and. Cheaper.

Posting Limitations