Thread: Rio Cabaņa

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    The AR$150 was for one hour. The AR$247 was including the bar fine / chica drink. I just thought it was an odd number. I didn't run a tab and paid for the drinks with cash. So when I cashed out it was for $150, bar fine, and one chica drink.

I don't have a lot of history on this board or in BsAs but from the two times I was at Rio it was very different. The first time was mostly empty and the chicas were indifferent. The second time there were a lot of decent early 20s chicas and they were flirty. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Da Man
    I was in this place several times this week and the price quoted and charged was AR$150. Perhaps he is adding in the cost of the drinks, as well. You generally pay when you're closing out your tab, so it's easy to get confused. As has been noted her elsewhere, this is probably not the place to run a tab. The place has seemed math-challenged on occasion. Strangely, the errors always seem to be in their favor.

Finally, the line-up in this place was surprisingly good this trip -- better than it has been on several visits over the last 6 months. Usually, there were 6-10 girls present between the hours of 7-10 pm, and a bit better quality. They weren't texting constantly while I was there, either. This is definitely not a top notch boliche, but I was prepared to scratch it off the list had it turned out bad again this visit.

I agree with Esten, though: It's a crapshoot from week to week.

Never, ever run a tab. Even in places where I personally know the staff I pay for each drink when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    the price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?

Sounds like you paid "mas IVA".
    I was in this place several times this week and the price quoted and charged was AR$150. Perhaps he is adding in the cost of the drinks, as well. You generally pay when you're closing out your tab, so it's easy to get confused. As has been noted her elsewhere, this is probably not the place to run a tab. The place has seemed math-challenged on occasion. Strangely, the errors always seem to be in their favor.

Finally, the line-up in this place was surprisingly good this trip -- better than it has been on several visits over the last 6 months. Usually, there were 6-10 girls present between the hours of 7-10 pm, and a bit better quality. They weren't texting constantly while I was there, either. This is definitely not a top notch boliche, but I was prepared to scratch it off the list had it turned out bad again this visit.

I agree with Esten, though: It's a crapshoot from week to week.

The price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?)

Sounds like you paid "mas IVA".

I just got to BsAs and have been to this club a few times. For me once I found a chica I liked at Rio I got her mobile number and texted her the next time I wanted to go in to see her. The chicas there seem to like regulars.

I texted the chica I had a very good experience with and had good return visits. She has been a solid GFE every time I returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    There is really something very odd about this place.

Rio Cabana has some very good points. Usually there is a good selection of young attractive chicas. And the prices are low. You could argue from a quality to price ratio this is the best club in the city. And myself and others have pulled girls from here and had good experiences. So what's the problem?

What's odd to me is:

1. How do they get so many good looking girls working for such low prices.

2. There is almost no sell effort on the part of the girls or club at all. In fact sometimes you get pushed away.

Case in point, I was there a few weeks ago with an amigo. After looking around a bit we invited one of the girls over to our table. She seemed a bit reluctant at first but she came over. I did most of the talking. She was not very social and gave short answers to my questions. She seemed to be getting bored and irritated and eventually said we should let her go if we are not buying her a drink. I said fine no problem thanks for talking with us, and I put my hand on hers gently in a friendly way (not sexual) She yanked her hand away and gave me a pissed look, then got up and left. As an aside, later a group of three young hip-looking asians came in, and this girl and two of her friends immediately joined them and they left the club together soon after in a festive manner. So I guess she was waiting for them and didn't want us to take her. Awhile later we invited another girl over, who was more friendly. So I bought her a drink. We chatted a little. Then at one point she says she is going to go for a smoke with her friends. And she got up and went to the back room. And never came back. WTF?

Odd place. Very odd.

I'm sure I'll go back. Whether any girl I might pick to take out will want to, seems like it might be a total crapshoot.

There is really something very odd about this place.

Rio Cabana has some very good points. Usually there is a good selection of young attractive chicas. And the prices are low. You could argue from a quality to price ratio this is the best club in the city. And myself and others have pulled girls from here and had good experiences. So what's the problem?

What's odd to me is:

1. How do they get so many good looking girls working for such low prices.
    2. There is almost no sell effort on the part of the girls or club at all. In fact sometimes you get pushed away.

Case in point, I was there a few weeks ago with an amigo. After looking around a bit we invited one of the girls over to our table. She seemed a bit reluctant at first but she came over. I did most of the talking. She was not very social and gave short answers to my questions. She seemed to be getting bored and irritated and eventually said we should let her go if we are not buying her a drink. I said fine no problem thanks for talking with us, and I put my hand on hers gently in a friendly way (not sexual). She yanked her hand away and gave me a pissed look, then got up and left. As an aside, later a group of three young hip-looking asians came in, and this girl and two of her friends immediately joined them and they left the club together soon after in a festive manner. So I guess she was waiting for them and didn't want us to take her. Awhile later we invited another girl over, who was more friendly. So I bought her a drink. We chatted a little. Then at one point she says she is going to go for a smoke with her friends. And she got up and went to the back room. And never came back. WTF?!

Odd place. Very odd.

I'm sure I'll go back. Whether any girl I might pick to take out will want to, seems like it might be a total crapshoot.

New to BsAs and just moved into the neighborhood. Decided to stop in Rio to check out the scene last night at around 3:30am. The club had about 5 or 6 chicas sitting around. None were too keen on approaching customers so I approached Alejandra, a Paraguayan spinner who was very friendly after I initiated the conversation.

I bought her a chica drink and inquired about pricing. She quoted me AR$150 for the hour. Perhaps I should have resisted but when I paid the bar fine the price was suddenly up to AR$247 (what an odd number to raise the price to?

The chica spoke absolutely no English but she compensated for my lack of Spanish skills by being extremely playful and named all the body parts and slangs of activities we were engaged in.

I didn't inquire and didn't try greek but everything else were on the table. We started messing around in the shower and the activities carried on to the bed. She enjoyed DATY and gave me a sloppy BBBJ. She did not watch the clock at all.

After the deed was done and we were showered up, we started kissing again and the chica started grinding her crotch against me again. I reached down and she was soaking wet again. But mindful of the fact that we were approaching 5am, we paid the love hotel and I put her in a taxi to head back to Rio.

No I did not. The one I took is not in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay
    Here are some pictues we took during our time at the cafe with the girls from Rio Cabana. The one in red and the one in white are both named Naomi and the blonde one is Carolina. She was sooo funny and I think she would be a fun lay.
    Did you bang the dumb sluts?

I like this place. The selection of chicas last time (almost a year ago) was very good. In fact I thought this club was a hidden gem. Mostly 7s and 8s and a few 9s. Sounds like it may have changed. But will have to see for myself.

I agree with your observations about the club Stan. They don't seem to make much effort to welcome you or make a sell. The place has almost no ambiance. Definately an odd place. But very clean and safe.

Not sure I agree with having them stand all the time. But they should offer a "line up", where they come over - one at a time - and briefly introduce themselves. Only if requested by a customer of course. That way you could meet them all and see them up close and learn their names.

I found the girls warm up / open up when you invite them over to talk.

I 'interviewed' several and they were all friendly. All were girl-next-door type, regular girls, pretty, early twenties, no silicone here. Took one out, good service with BBBJ.

Glad to hear the prices are still low! I am looking forward to visiting this place again and seeing what is available.

A Tad Disappointed

I stopped by Rio Cabana 3 times during my last trip to BA in mid-November. We use Rio as an in-between point between the conclusion of the previous night's activities and a warm-up for the current evening's festivities.

I must say, I was a bit disappointed each of the times I was there and never did take anything out. We generally were there between 4 pm and 9 pm on weekdays. This certainly is not prime mongering time. At most, there were ten girls there closer to 9pm, but in the late afternoon there are between 3 - 6 girls. I found nothing I liked on any of the three occasions we went in. They weren't far off the mark -- probably 6s -- but just a little too far below my cut-off to bother with the belt. The price certainly is right, and I realize that one can be too picky when it's the afternoon. Still, I thought the quality of chicas had declined a bit. Had Art's gals been in there during my trip, I would not have left without making a selection. But, alas, they were nowhere to be found.

I will add a couple of other general observations. First, the beer in the place was much better this trip than before. They had been serving some extremely rank Quillmes in the past. I think they had problems with their keg refrigerator or something. This time, it was much better. Still Quillmes, but at least it didn't smell of rotten fruit.

Second, I have been in this joint every three months or so for the past year (5-6 trips total) The selection of chicas is different each time. With the exception of two girls, I have never seen the same chicas working there from one trip to the next. It's a pity as there were some gems in past trips that no longer work. But, it also gives me hope that this last trip was an aberration, and there will be an all new cast the next trip. I'll definitely check in again.

Finally, of all the boliches I've been to, this one is the most dysfunctional. I'm not saying that it's dirty or dangerous in any way. On the contrary, it's clean and in a safe part of town. However, they really don't seem to tend to the business side of things.

It's frequently difficult to get the bartender's attention for a beer, and even then, they only serve one kind. There is definitely a no-approach policy at play for the chicas, but they take it to the extreme. Most of the girls sit at a table in clusters of two and three and chat or text the whole time you're in there. Few ever get up, except to go in the back room, and virtually none make any effort at eye contact. After a while, you get the impression that they could care less whether you take them or not, and perhaps that's the truth.

My recommendations to the owner would be:

A. If a chica is working, then she must be out on the showroom floor. No lounging about in the back room the entire time, which seems to be what happens at this place with at least half the chicas. I get the impression that the girls are there 12 hours a day, but they only head out to the showroom floor when they have to. Frequently, when you show up, there's no chicas present. In 15 minutes, three will come out, and then 5 minutes later another 3-4 will drift out, and they then come and go between showroom and backroom at will. Put a stop to this. If you're working, you're on the showroom floor.

Be. No texting while on the job. It just leads to chicas who are more interested in their cell phones than a potential hook-up.

C. While in the bar area, girls must stand. They can cluster a bit and talk to each other, but get them on their feet so the customers can have a look at their wares. They can take a 5 minute sit-down break in the back room every hour.

D. Have the girls greet the customers on occasion. It doesn't have to be too pressured or forced. Just walk up and say "Buenos Dias" or something and then move aside and let the patrons see the menu.

E. Use that pole / stage area in the center of the room! Granted, it's small. But send a chica up there to writhe a bit every once in a while. It can't hurt, and I might not leave unaccompanied next time if something piques my interest.

At any rate, I still like this place, but I was a bit disappointed this past junket. Hopefully, things will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandalay
    Here are some pictues we took during our time at the cafe with the girls from Rio Cabana. The one in red and the one in white are both named Naomi and the blonde one is Carolina. She was sooo funny and I think she would be a fun lay.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rio.jpg‎  

I was just in Rio Cabana this past Friday night and I must say it did not disappoint. I took a newbie friend of mine to Madaho's and he was totally amazed. I was really disappointed to find that the rates really are 600p for the hour and these girls will not budge from their exhorbanent prices. I was also told that it is true that Argentinos only have to pay 450p. This is unacceptable to me and I refuse to pay those gringo prices. My friend really found it difficult to have the self control I did in turning these girls down but I kept him from wasting his money. I told him I would take him to a place with cute chicas at much lower prices.

Funny thing about Madaho's is we had girls after girls coming over to sit down and talk to us. They said the economy is hurting their business but it doesn't seem to affect their business, just their sell is a lot more aggresive than it used to be. They asked us to buy them chica drinks but at 120p for a chica drink, again, I refused to pay it and continually said no. The best part was when the waitress came over to me and said the girls cannot sit and talk with us if we don't buy them drinks. I told her, "I'm not inviting them to come over here, they keep coming on their own." She then whispered something into the girl's ear and she got up and left. My buddy continued to talk to his girl and we said we would rather get her number and make an arrangement for him to see her while she wasn't working. She agreed and we got her number and he ended up taking her out on a date totally unrelated to her business. Good for him.

So last night we ended up at Rio after a long night and there were about 10-12 girls working. We ended up pulling a couple of Paraguayan girls out of there and brought them back to our apartment. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that the price was still only 130p for the hour or 350 for TLN. Less than 1/4 of Madaho's prices. Chica drinks were only 40p too. It seems inflation isn't affecting Rio like it has Madaho's. We both opted for the hour and neither one was a clock watcher. The service varied. My buddy had Mariza and I had Abril, a cute 20 year old. Mine gave a BBBJ but Mariza did not offer that to my buddy. I liked her service so much I gave Abril a 100p tip. She was so happy and thankful.

My buddy and I decided to return to Rio last night around 4:15am. There were 6 girls all sitting around a table. My intention was only to have a beer to finish off the night and we had no intention of pulling girls out of there. Instead we went over to their table and just sat down with the girls, completely uninvited, to be a part of their conversation. The one girl who was talking just stopped in midsentence and gave me this look like, "What the hell are you doing?" I sat down and said, "No, continue." She then continues to tell her story about one of her clients who was into cross dressing. This girl was sooooo funny with her stories. I won't give details about what she said because I don't want to reveal too much or offend certain people.

My buddy and I ended up inviting the girls out to eat with us after work at 5am. 5 of the 6 girls accepted and we walked to Plaza Serrano to a 24 hour cafe for some pizza, beer and nibblets. We ended up having two girls come back to our apartment. My buddy got a new chica meanwhile I got a free repeat with mine from Friday night. My buddie's chica stayed about 4 hours and they even slept together after the deed while mine stayed until 3:30 in the afternoon. What a night!

Retired Member

Thats why you'll find the very best Mongers are good Salesmen.

There's an art to being a good Monger, thats where "Price & Product" come to gather with "Marketabilty & Desire". A good Monger must sell himself to the chica. This is done with "Respect & Salesmanship"

Once this is done and the Chica is sold on the idea of fucking you for money one can resonably expect a good experience.

Exon

No, one of the issues with RC is that the chicas pretty much have to leave with whoever. Nuevo Estilo is like that too. I mean, they can refuse a few guys here and there but if they do it too much they get an ultimatum or get fired. Some of the Flores clubs are like that, too. I don't like that at all.

Posting Limitations