Thread: Rio Cabaņa

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I am sitting in Rio Cabana with a couple of other guys and this dude enters. He goes straight to every girl, about 20 of them, stands a foot or two away from them and stares them down for a few seconds. Couple of minutes after entering, he has selected his target for the night. He asks the girl to come with him with his hand but she ignores him. He walks over the barman and with the help of a girl translator makes his wishes known. The girl in questions is not interested from what I could see. She makes an unhappy ugly face at the man when his back is turned towards her. She makes a big scene when the guy goes to the bathroom. She becomes calm as he returns from the bathroom and leaves with him.

This man has no idea what is going on behind his back. Based on what I saw he most likely doesn't care.

- I am wondering what kind of experience will he have with a gril who seems repulsed by his actions.

- And don't the girls have a choice in Rio Cabana who they want to leave with.

Never run a tab in any of these clubs. Always pay every round and be very ostentatious about doing so. Tell the waiter, the bartender, and the manager that you are doing this.

I was there about 6 weeks ago and have been there 5-6 times over the past year.

I would agree that you have to watch the bartender. He will add the odd 20 pesos to your tab now and again. But, that's the only problem I've ever had in terms of negotiations. I would also note that their Quillmes smells a bit rank, but perhaps that's normal.

That said, the selection here has always been pretty good. It's a small, clean club with about 5-7 girls during the late afternoon, and a few more later at night. Generally, the quality is up there, at least in my opinion. And, for a boliche, the price is pretty good -- AR$130 for an hour.

I wouldn't avoid it because it's a clip joint. I don't think that's true. The bartender just seems a bit math-challenged, and the errors are always in his favor. Just don't run a tab and I doubt you'll have any problems.

Same problem as below

Overcharged, dodgy negotiations regarding chicas, best to avoid I think.

Anybody been here recently? I've met some hot girls here and am thinking about returning on my next trip to Buenos Aires.

Beware of overcharges

A great price / quality ratio place, but BE CAREFUL. Honesty is not the #1 priority at this otherwise fine place, surprisingly.

Your drink plus chica drink: 70P.

Fee to leave (you pay for girl at bar, you can tip or not if you want later):

1 hr. 160 P.

2 hr. 200 P.

All night 315 P (may depend on hour, and you need to confirm and be clear about total hours with chica)

But beware of 'house math' when the bill comes, particularly if involving the semi-cute waitress. In two visits I was overcharged 10 pesos, and another time given 5 pesos too little change. And also I covered a friend's drink on one of those visits, only to learn they charged him separately for it after I left.

They have lost my business, and I let them know that very loudly. To their credit they issued a refund.

Someone, if you know him, please tell owner: if you steal from gringo customers, you will lose them. And they talk to each other.

Rio Cabana - was great

I was there last week at about 7pm and took a 19 yr old young knockout blonde (no kids) Low mileage.

She quoted,

130 pesos - 1hr.

170 pesos - 2 hr.

But the barmen charged me 200 pesos for 2hr.

With my drink 30 pesos & chica drink 40 pesos.

270 pesos + 80 pesos (to a love hotel close by- Room salome')

= 350 pesos.

No cola, everything else.

No waitress or chicas forced me to buy any drinks.

I stopped in here, price for my drink was 25p. About 10 girls, no customers when I arrived though later two separate groups of Asians came in. There were a few cute girls. I approached this girl (I think her name was Fabiana) to come talk with me at my table, but she is very distant and says she can't join me, she is waiting for a customer. I ask how long the customer will be, she says maybe an hour. But she couldn't join me for a drink!

Later the girl's friend comes over to sit with me. She is cute and friendly, but I don't considered her a candidate for take out. We chat awhile and at some point she of course asks if I would buy her a drink. I politely said no, maybe later. Later on, she went over to speak with the waitress, then returned to my table. Couple minutes later, waitress comes over with a drink for the girl. I say I didn't order it, and the girl starts getting a worried / red-faced look and the waitress gives the girl a hostile glance. To defuse the situation I just say OK no problem, I'll buy her this drink. It was 40p. Two minutes later I had paid my bill and left the club to show my disdain.

To top it off, as I exit the front door into the street, this hot young girl is getting out of a taxi and heads into the club. She is far hotter than anything I saw inside, and I would have been interested in her, but of course now I can't go back inside.

Man, was I pissed. Fortunately, I went straight to a club in Recoleta and the rest of the night was fantastic. A total 180 reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlover
    Checked out this place with my porteno friend last night.

Very stylish club but extremely expensive. We ordered a water and cappucino which amounted to 60 pesos! Ouch!

Lineup was okay. Pretty faces with below average bodies. Comments from previous posts are positive. Again, cost / benefit may not work to the mongers advantage.
    Hlover,

Sounds like you had a bad night at this place. All I've ever had were good times at this places (Except for when the chica stole my phone at my apartment, got it back the next day though) This seems to be one of the few boliches that can compete with the quality and time allowance of website chicas IMHO of course.

Mixed Feelings

Checked out this place with my porteno friend last night.

Very stylish club but extremely expensive. We ordered a water and cappucino which amounted to 60 pesos! Ouch!

Lineup was okay. Pretty faces with below average bodies. Comments from previous posts are positive. Again, cost / benefit may not work to the mongers advantage.

Was in last Saturday night - early, like 10:00. Not a john in sight. Basically everything that has been posted about this place is true. Almost all the girls seemed to be 27 or younger, thin, most of them sitting in groups of 2 and 3 yapping in guarani.

I talked with the barman and he sent over Fabiana, an Argentine, 25 y/o.

Beautiful face, muy buena honda, great legs and a tight ass, absolutely no tits whatsoever. Rates are fixed - I went with $150 for 1.5 hours (plus the $40 chica drink and $40 for the room at the local telo)

BBJ, didn't inquire about cola as it does nothing for me (I really don't dig the santorum - that frothy mix of lube and ass residue) but she was up for everything I suggested. She even went for the CIM finish in Round 1, which is a huge plus in my book.

Real GFE, would have gone back for TLN ($300) but couldn't find the time.

I heard that the girls there in the daytime are better then the night shift.

Can anyone confirm this?

Wally Foot's 2007 Number 20

My second visit her was much more productive than the first. This time I took out Zulma, a young Paraguaya with a great sense of fun. She was $A130 plus taxi, and worth every centavo, because of the GFE and her beautiful twenty-year old boobs, which looked and felt absolutely fabulous. In truth I was flagging at the end of my three-week stay, but Zulma was a pleasure to be with. She said she lives in an apartment with her Rio Cabana friend (I've forgotten her name) and she too was very pretty. My fellow monger took the friend back to his apartment, and had a lot of fun, I seem to remember.

Zulma was happy to pose for a topless photo, and if I ever see her picture on the internet, I'll post my photograph of those firm, young breasts.

Wally Foot's 2007 Number 14

I visited here with one of its regulars who seems to be familiar with most of the girls. It is as described by a number of previous contributers, and I liked the fact that the decor is quite stylish, and it is very clean. It is rather dark, which made it difficult to get a close look at the dozen or so girls in the place. They all seemed very young and attractive - a very agreeable selection. The girls made no attempt at all to approach the few men in the place, and they did not hustle for drinks. They sat in groups of three or four, and allowed the men to make the first move. Drinks aqnd chica drinks were not outrageously priced - I cannot remember exactly. As someone has observed, quite a few Asian guys seem to frequent the place.

My friend and I eventually settled on a couple for "take-out". I chose Jacqueline - $130 plus taxi for an hour. She is quite a pretty blonde Paraguayan, but in fact the session was rather disappointing. She got out of her clothes very quickly and mechanically, and made little effort to pep the session up. I was a little unenergetic too, and I was happy enough to let her leave early. I took her (clothed) photo but as she is not pictured elsewhere on the internet, I'm not going to post it. My friend, incidentally, later told me that he had kicked out his choice early too, but I think this was a little unusual for him, because he has had a lot of very good experiences at Rio Cabana. And as I will report later, my next "takeaway" from here was very nice.

Retired Member

Normally its not a good idea to do a TLN on the first date, to many things can go wrong. Its better to get to know the Chica first, then if you like one another go for the over night.

Exon

Posting Limitations