Thread: Rio Cabaņa

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Things could have been better!

We finished our dinner at Luigi, around midnight. We were very close to Rio Cabaņa and thought of paying the "morgue" a visit. 12 chicas were available, all from Paraguay. One or two oriental customers, that's about it. Surprisingly, some of the girls started dancing to the tune of some terrible songs. First time, I saw there the girls move. Anyway, if you are into very young "flaca" Paraguayans, you can not go wrong. And the price is not too bad, either. 110 P / hr, 200 P /2 hr, 300 P for TLN (you negotiate the time) Your drink is 20 P, chica drink is 40 P. So for a total of 170 P, you can have them at your place for an hour. My friend already liked a girl and was ready to take her out for an hour. I liked a girl, who used to work at Madahos. I made the deal for TLN. It was around 1 AM. She said she has to leave by 9 AM. I agreed. Prices are fixed here. I bought her a drink. Then this little **** changed the story. She wants 360 P. I said 300 P for you and 60 P for the house (price for our copas) Then she wants taxi money. I told her to go to hell! Unfortunately, my friend's chica, just to show solidarity, backed out of the deal also. I felt very sorry for my friend. He really liked her. My friend already paid for the copa for the girl (40 P) to the manager. Manager returned the money. Unfortunately, I actually bought the drink, from which she took only one sip. I was out of 40 P. Manager was apologizing! There was not a single monger on site and these girls are playing game.

In retrospect, I think I made a mistake of going for the TLN. These girls are round trippers. Next time, I will only take the one hour deal.

The night was not a real loss. Soon after, I visited La Lopez and met Selena, the best chica on this trip.

Bandy

After checking out Salome, I headed to Rio Cabane. There were two other guys and about 13 girls - mostly young and slim. A number of the girls were pretty hot - I figured that there were 4 I'd be interested in taking out.

I started thinking about the roulette aspect of this whole thing. Just because a girl is good looking girl doesn't mean she'll perform well. But what can you do? There was just no way, with my limited Spanish that I'd be able to make an educated guess. So I rolled the dice and called over the my number 1 choice.

Her name was Julietta. She was blonde, with petite breasts and great legs - basically a smoking body in a petite black dress. Unfortunately, she didn't really speak much English - and neither did the manager who came over to explain what I owed.

I owed my drink ($20P) her drink ($40P) and $130 for 1.5 hours, completa. (just to complete the calculation, I took her back to my hotel -$10P - and gave her another $10 for the ride back afterwards)

When we got back to my room, I found out that I had chosen wisely. It was just an amazing experience - she started with some nice DFK, moved on to a magnificent BBBJ, a little DATY and then some Missionary. Round 1 was pretty quick for me - afterwards she massaged me and we surfed the web, using an English / Spanish translation site to communicate. (We didn't go to this site, though)

Round 2 was another BBBJ, including some very diligent sac washing. Then we tried Cowgirl, Reverse CG, Doggie and Miss. Reverse CG was particularly inspired. I think she enjoyed herself - she was really, really wet. At one point she told me she didn't enjoy Cola - and was surprised when I said that I wouldn't go there since she didn't like it. I thought that was pretty cute.

Anyways, we slept for a 1/2 hour after round 2 - she asked me if she was bothering me. Then she headed back to work. She told me she works until 5AM and then during the week she has a regular job from 11AM to 8PM.

Highly recommend her.

Hmm From what I remember. Most were pretty thin

Young and thin.

Probably not your cup of tea.

Regards.

OMG

Chicks from La Cabana

OMGHereICome,

What were the origins of the chicks, still alot of Paraguayans, or not anymore? I am asking because I am into more natural, curvy brunettes of which there seem to be many from Paraguay, as opposed to skinny blonde model types. Let us know please dude

Open for Business

Went last week twice. Around 15 girls. 21-26 years old.

Seems like alot of asian customers here. I liked the club. Pretty small.

Would return.

Regards.

OMG

First Dolys, now Rio Cabana

Stopped by last night, and sure enough was closed!

The odd thing is the lights were on in front, and the sign was lit, but it was shut up tight.

Sigh.

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGreen
    I went there a couple years ago and the place was full of Brazilians girls. Hot ladys all around, and cheaps rates. But now all that girls are working in Recoleta, Madahos and Black and of course they charge more. So sad, the place was great but now is out of buisness.
    DG,

You say it is closed?

When were you there?

Thumbs down Rio Cabana

I went there a couple years ago and the place was full of Brazilians girls. Hot ladys all around, and cheaps rates. But now all that girls are working in Recoleta, Madahos and Black and of course they charge more. So sad, the place was great but now is out of buisness.

DG.

Visited Dec. 21

Went here last night with my friend from Japan around 2:00. 6 - 8 girls, almost all were Paraguayan. None spectacular, beers were $18 pesos and the girls drinks were $35 pesos. Very few locals in there.

Couldn't talk the average girls there past $200 pesos so we left. The girls said it is busier on Thurs, Fri and Sat nights.

I would rather see both the face and the body, but at least the body to determine if I even want to go there. If the body is right I can work with a marginal face. JMHO.

Thumbs up Update on Natasha

Got reliable info that this gal is now working at Black!

Follow up on Slugfests report

Pricing structure seems to be intact as reported by Andres. Bartender quoted the same rate. 110 plus 40 for the house. 2 hours the price only went up 50p to 160 for the chica probably another 40 to the house. I think TLN was 260p, but I would never recommend paying up front for TLN. One chica had a hot body, but was quickly snatched up by one of the 3 remaining dudes, all whom were Chinese. Is this place located in what's considered to be the Chinatown part of BA? Didn't see any ducks hanging from the grocery store windows. We visited this place on a Saturday. It might be worth a visit during the week when there will be more of a selection of chicas to choose from.

Judd

Visited June 3

We checked out this place last night, arriving too early (around midnight) It's, um, very clean, with no cover, 20p draft Quilmes. There were about 10 chicas sitting around the perimeter, mostly cute but with miserable looks on the faces. Besides us at the bar, there were 3 tables of guys. Not much else to report this time, so I'll have to return a bit later some night.

Visited 05/18

I just passed by last Thursday by 4 PM.

ARS 18 the drink and only 2 girls, 1 doable (blonde with gorgeous legs) The bartender gave me the price of ARS 150 for the hour (includes the ARS 40 drink) so prices didn't seem to have gone up since last August.

Maybe on my next trip.

Andres

I was walking around Palermo doing the tourist thing and taking a few photos when I found myself on Cordoba St. Walking past the entrance door to Rio Cabana, it looked familiar from a previous visit. It was about 5 pm and I was hot and thirsty so in I went. Only 1 chica sitting by herself and otherwise completely empty. I asked the bartender how many chicas were there and he said 6. I ordered a beer and soon 2 chicas came out. One skinny morena and a light skinned blonde. The blonde looked doable but I waited for the others but no others came out after a few minutes.

As has been mentioned before on this board, the girls will not approach unless you make the first move. I asked the blonde over and she was all smiles and friendly. Her name is Natalia, about 25 and Argentinian. Speaks decent English, says she learned it in secondary school. After chatting awhile and deciding I wanted to fuck her, we talked pesos. 110 for an hour. With my beer and her exit drink plus the hotel (25 pesos) it came to 185 pesos.

We exit thru the kitchen and a taxi was called and waiting in the garage area. Very discreet, we never go outside. 8 blocks and 4 pesos later, we arrive at transitorio rampa car. Gate slides open and we go up the elevator to a room with clean tiled shower, towels in packages, soap, etc. The room is ac with mirrors front and back and overhead. Very nice views while doing the deed.

Natalia was a decent fuck. Good covered BJ. Didn't ask for BBBJ so don, t know if available. She was enthusiastic and willing with mutiple positions and enjoyed DATY. Even threw in a few fake moans. She is petite with be cup natural tits. Shes is not new at this but not a hard core pro either.

Posting Limitations