Thread: Rio Cabaņa

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thumbs up Nice shot Caligula

Is she the sweetest thing or what? Man, Natasha always made me laugh, she has the most wonderful way about her.

She went indy now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natasha1.jpg‎  

Awaiting my return to BA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-25-05_Natalie3.jpg‎  

Natasha

I was filing some papers the other day and I looked up and said "Natasha". Her name, the girl in Rio Cabana, who says she's 22, but looks about 18, from my post "whats in a name"?

Talking Whats in a name?

What's in a name if a rose by any name would smell just as sweet? Thats what I tell girls when I can't remember their name, like this fine young Paraguayan I met at Rio Cabana last June. Man l loved her body. 5'0 zero body phat, then from no where BAM! BAM! T and A, if ya know what I mean. She is not yet jaded, has warm eyes and is a great time. The cost was just what Andres posted (enjoy all your posts Andres! And was one of the my best times in BA.

Cheers gents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails name1.jpg‎  

Hunt99:

I seldom drink alcohol when boliche hopping, especially while driving.

Cheers,

Andres

Andres, a serious question:

You have recently been posting some outstanding, detailed reports on many boliches throughout BsAs. Frankly, when I am boliche-hopping, I find that I forget many of the details you are posting, as one face merges with another, and the alcohol begins to take effect after the second or third drink (I'm a lightweight, I have none of that legendary Dickheadesque ability to metabolize booze) Really, do you keep written notes on these places?

Good XP with Evelyn of Rio Cabaņa

This is a good experience and definitely good news for early birds.

For the first time, I visited Rio Cabaņa during daylight (5:30 PM) There were 8 girls, 2-3 cute. As during the night, no girl approached unless told to do so.

I saw one Argentine blonde Called Evelyn, 5'5", normal to big boobs, slim waist, nice legs, beautiful face. A girl midway between Cattos and Black.

She told me that she used to post on the Internet (Platynum, Sensualbaires) and she started in Rio Cabaņa a week ago. After 15 minutes of chatting, the barwoman didn't hassled me yet, so I asked her what was going on. It seems that you don't necessarily have to buy a drink in order to have a girl approach the table. Good news.

She said yes so BBBJ, so I had only to determine price: ar$150 for 1 hour, including our drinks (ar$40) Taking into account that a room at Rampa Car costs additional ar$30 (even less with discount card from Rio Cabaņa) it is a good quality / price ratio.

Rampa car is discreet, since there is no lobby for people walking by (just cars coming in and out) so no hassle waiting in a lobby full of people. Nice hotel, well decorated and affordable.

Evelyn has a very soft and scented skin, and provides an acceptable BBBJ. Likes to have full intercourse and multiple positions, to the point that was I who had to remember that our time was ending.

Nice experience. I recommend to visit it during the afternoon.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Rio Cabaņa

Cordoba 4937 (Cordoba & Thames) 4774-9747

Fourth stop. The place remains as it used to be: Unexiting, discret, quiet, with 1-12 girls doable (but not stunning) I found 2 or 3 girls that I did or knew before from that place (Silvana, for instance) Most customers continue to be Asian guys. Ar$15 the men's drink. Ar$25 the women's one? Not sure. Ar$150 for 90 minutes in a nearby hotel (Rampa Car)

As of Capt Dave, prices for TLN increased substantially (ar$300) In any case, I may come back dring the daytime. It is not a bad option, at least compared to the grim level found so far in most boliches.

Hope this heps,

Andres

Posting Limitations