Thread: Rio Cabaņa

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Closed

There is tape across the door sealing it closed (with police or justice department investigation group designation). The tape appears quite old. Another club bites the dust....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobby Fan For This Post:

Still there?

Went to this place in 2007, and a couple of times in 2011. In all visits, I had a great time with some really cool girls. They don't dress too conservative nor too slutty. Makes it easier to bring to the apartments. Jeje. Yes, the place is odd. But I always had good feedback once speak to the girls. Maybe being Asian helps? Though I'm a gringo Asian, and my spanish is only intermediate.

Is this place still open? Any current info on pricing? I may be heading there in February to help with the shortage of dollars. .

Still there

Amazingly enough this place in Palermo (on Av Cordoba between Thames and Serrano) is still open. Took a quick look one Thursday night around 1:30 am after visiting the Antares brewpub (Armenia between Gorriti and Cabrera). More chicas this time, sitting at the tables, even got a smile off one of them, but the place was deserted, nobody on the door and I didn't stop for a drink or ask about the prices. There was a sign on the bar offering a promotion for whisky at 160 which gives some idea. Didn't see anything I was tempted by so I headed straight out and on to Plaza Serrano a few blocks down to do some people watching in the open air bars. A warm night so I sat out for a while near the entrance to the Brujas discoteca, then got a cab to Pampita (aka Nuevo Estilo). But that's another story.

The strong IPA is back on at Antares, along with plenty of other craft beers. Very full on Fridays and Saturdays and even on that Thursday night it was hard to get a seat around midnight even at the bar. Great to be able to drink beer of this quality in a place like BA.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Still hanging on. But only just.

Stopped by on a Thursday recently around 01:00 am. Nobody on the door so I just walked in. Place was empty. Just a couple of brunettes sitting by the bar (5s or 6s at best) and the barman. Decided to stick around for a while in case some of the girls on outcalls came back. Beer at the bar cost me 110 pesos. The two morochas carried on chatting to each other, they made no attempt to make eye contact or come over. Stuck it out as long as I could. A couple of ok looking blondes came in after a while but went straight to the backroom and didn't come out. The only action on show was in the large tropical fish tank in the corner. Decor seems unchanged from previous reports – still the big pillar in the centre on a small platform and empty tables & chairs spread across the floor. Before leaving, I asked the barman what times of day it got busy. He told me that it's always quiet now. In the past, lots of salidas but now it's 'muy tranquilo'. No shows or dancers. Seems like the place is just hanging on but for how much longer?

Not a completely wasted trip though, as I'd come straight from the Antares brew pub a few blocks away, in Armenia St. On show were 8 or 9 craft beers brewed locally. They've recently introduced a strong 6. 2% IPA (India Pale Ale) which went down very well. 10% Barley Wine and Imperial Stout were others I didn't get round to trying. Typical food menu, kitchen closes around half past midnight. Just a shame that Rio Cabaņa, five minutes walk away, didn't match that selection. It could have been a good place to move on to afterwards. Maybe someone should check it out during the daytime.

On the way back into town (down Avenida Cordoba and left onto Gallo) is the Cocodrilo boliche. That's where I ended up after Rio Cabaņa that night. At 90 pesos for a gin tonic, some quite hot & slutty looking chicas, loud music and local guys looking like they were having fun, this was much more my kind of place. Will report in that thread if I ever get time.

I stopped in Rio Cabana two months ago.

It was around midnight, a warm up before moving on to other clubs, unless I spotted a real gem here. I am not sure I would ever be tempted to go here in daytime, as there are just too many gazillion options for indies and massage places in Centro.

Rio Cabana was the same as ever, no sign of decline in fact one of the better selections I have seen. About a dozen chicas scattered around the club, all young and slim, quality in the range 7 - 8.5. As usual the place was on the quiet side, no effort from the chicas to come over. Some occasional eye contact, but otherwise the chicas were talking with each other, playing with their cell phone or just plain looking bored.

The moza was a different lady this time. As I have learned, the trick is to chat her up about the chicas. This new moza confirmed what I had heard before, that some of the chicas only go with asian guys. I asked her which ones, and wouldn't you know it she pointed to the two hottest chicas by the bar. I asked her to recommend a friendly gal who likes what she does and who might enjoy my company. Soon after I was introduced to a slim, attractive morocha with a nice smile. We chatted a bit. She said she was 21 but she looked younger. I asked her if she liked asian guys, she replied she liked "plata" and we both laughed. I suspect I would have had a good time with her, but I decided to pass on buying her a drink and instead headed out to another club.

Drink prices are now 85 pesos !

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Update

Just curious whether anyone's been to this place lately. The last report was six months ago. While that report was interesting, anyone who's been there would have been tipped off by the line about the server being a joy to look at. She's a nice gal; but "joy" does not spring to mind when I look at her.

This is the sort of place I expect to dry up and go out of business without a word of warning, so I'm curious whether it's still operating. Also, it's always been a place with great, unrealized potential. It's open during the day, in Palermo, and there are some decent chicas there. But, every time I've been there, the chicas seem utterly disinterested in going home with anyone. Almost to the point that you wonder whether they're there of their own free will. Plus, the beer is overpriced and of poor quality. Also, while the place is clean, the layout is akin to an ice cream parlor. Mind you, I've never been there late at night. I prefer the bigger clubs in Recoleta at that hour, but they're not open during the day.

If someone wanted to get into this business, this place would be easy to turn around. Put a pole in the middle where that column is. Get some proper lighting and tables, and some decent music. Tell the girls they can't spend all day chatting with each other and texting, or sitting on their arses. Have them paint fake smiles on their faces and pretend to be having a good time once in a while. Make them greet at least one patron every other hour. Fix the refrigeration unit for the beer so it stays cold. Voila!. Decent boliche.

So, if anyone's been there lately, let us know if it's still around, and if it's still the same tired, old place.

I went to Rio Cabana recently, on a Tuesday. There were around 15 girls, and very few customers, mostly asians.

The price structure is, entrance 60 pesos w / one drink, the chica drink also 60, and the hour with the chica is 260, including the mandatory chica drink / barfine.

Five girls were really young and thin, as I mostly like them. A few argentina blondes and a little skinny spinner that's next on my list, as she went out with an asian the second she showed up.

Went out with a tall paraguaya, to the usual telo, but as is usual, I forgot her name 10 seconds after the negotiation.

The girl that tend the tables, Belen I think, a portena, deserves a special mention, very beautiful face, soft and confident voice, a joy to look at.

I just went to Rio Cabana and I must say that the girls are quite good looking.

Normally I would consider myself a VERY picky person but the standard here was really good. Really nice outfits, not too slutty and not too conservative for my taste, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

The drinks though are heavily priced. $55 for a beer and also $55 for the "speed" the chica ordered. Maybe I was just the dumb tourist who payed what they asked for, but to be it I guess:/

A positive surprise for me overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    At least in past years. No one seems to go there anymore.
    For a while I was going in there once or twice a month. Sidney is right, though. I would see what most people report here - disinterested young paraguayans. An asian guy would enter and one of them would almost immediately approach and leave.

I got to be friendly with the bar tenders and they said many of the girls had regular customers. I did run into a couple of really hot girls, but they were usually just passing through working to pay the rent, etc. Not regulars.

Last time I went in, around midnight on a Friday, it was EMPTY. The door guy said all the chicas were out.

It's definitely a hit or miss (usually miss) place. However, like Salome it is close to where I frequently drink, so I pop in occasionally. Not a destination in and of itself.

Maybe I'll go in later tonight.

Rio Cabaņas

Thanks for the info, this place has always intrigued me. I'le be renting a flat 2 blocks away for a few months, starting next week. I'll drop by from time to time and keep you posted. Maybe things change if you become sort of a regular. After all, it's BsAs. What do our senior members think of this joint?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Stopped in here last night. About 8 chicas and 1 other customer. At one point a group of 4 younger japanese guys came in but they didn't stay long. Chicas were all young, slim and fairly attractive in the 7-8 range.

Absolutely no effort from the chicas to get your attention. No smiles. No eye contact. I decided this time to chat up the hostess with a few questions. When I asked if some chicas are fine leaving with men but others are not, she quickly nodded her head. I asked if she could steer me towards some friendly girls who might be willing to leave with me. It took her some time and effort to figure this out, in discussion with the bartender. She brought over one Argentina morocha, we chatted for a few minutes and she was friendly and interactive but I wasn't interested. I asked about another chica and the hostess said sure she is good, so I asked this second chica to join me at my table. She was a young Paraguaya, black hair, petite and slim, really cute face. Said she was 22 but she looked 18-19. She was friendly but quiet, I did most of the talking and asking questions. She wasn't giving me any reason to take her out aside from her looks, so I passed.

Prices still 50 pesos per drink, same price for your drink or chica drink. 1 drink minimum each to pull a girl. 150 pesos exit fee. So minimum total 250 pesos.

When I left the guy at the door said all the girls will leave with customers. As we were talking a car pulled up and a very attractive girl came out and entered the club. The guy said she is coming back from a session, and there are many more out with customers right now.

I really don't know what to make of this place! LOL. Maybe you have to become a regular before the girls warm up to you.

This place continues to boggle the mind

Stopped in here last night. About 8 chicas and 1 other customer. At one point a group of 4 younger japanese guys came in but they didn't stay long. Chicas were all young, slim and fairly attractive in the 7-8 range.

Absolutely no effort from the chicas to get your attention. No smiles. No eye contact. I decided this time to chat up the hostess with a few questions. When I asked if some chicas are fine leaving with men but others are not, she quickly nodded her head. I asked if she could steer me towards some friendly girls who might be willing to leave with me. It took her some time and effort to figure this out, in discussion with the bartender. She brought over one Argentina morocha, we chatted for a few minutes and she was friendly and interactive but I wasn't interested. I asked about another chica and the hostess said sure she is good, so I asked this second chica to join me at my table. She was a young Paraguaya, black hair, petite and slim, really cute face. Said she was 22 but she looked 18-19. She was friendly but quiet, I did most of the talking and asking questions. She wasn't giving me any reason to take her out aside from her looks, so I passed.

Prices still 50 pesos per drink, same price for your drink or chica drink. 1 drink minimum each to pull a girl. 150 pesos exit fee. So minimum total 250 pesos.

When I left the guy at the door said all the girls will leave with customers. As we were talking a car pulled up and a very attractive girl came out and entered the club. The guy said she is coming back from a session, and there are many more out with customers right now.

I really don't know what to make of this place! LOL. Maybe you have to become a regular before the girls warm up to you.

Rio Cabana

Hi togehter.

Was there three times about six weeks ago.

Price: You pay ar$ 150 to the bar for one hour. This seems to be rather inexpensive but it's not: you pay ar$ 50 for each drink (one for you and one for the girls = ar$100) plus taxi to the love hotel plus hotel room ar$ 63 (with voucher; otherwise you pay ar$70)

Expect to have a total damage of about ar$ 340!

First time (at about 3 Am): About 10-12 girls there. Some very nice looking and young. Did not take any girl with me as I was too tired.

Second time (1 AM): Less girls and much more customers. Took a nice 22 year old girl from Paraguay (sorry, never can remeber their names) Service was OK but nothing special. Seemed to be quite inexpierienced.

Third time (1 AM): Was there first at 10 PM and the place was empty. Returned later. A lot of customers and only 4 girls. None of them good looking. Waited for one hour, nipping on my cognac (did not want to pay another ar$50 for a cognac with water)

Girl was from Argentina. 21 years old and her body except her face was really run down. Did really a good job in hiding this.

Sex with her was a great experience though. Her **** was really loose. That's why I had to try out for how many fingers there is space in her pussy and guess what: the first time I fisted a girl. She had several orgasms (also her tits where full of milk and she was squirting milk! And gave me a great Blowjob afterwards. Exhausted we kissed and played with each other and she gave me another Blowjob. Great experience!

Sorry, but I really do not remeber her name. Otherwise I could higly recommend her to all fisters and milk lovers. Not recommended for fucking her **** as it is too loose.

Enjoy BA

Black Shirt - I think you may be right. V did mention that the chinese gentlemen generally took 2 hours with her and only one shot on goal (a goal in the first 5 minutes of play) in that period. I like a good old fashioned no holds barred marathon - which it would appear is not the plate of the day anymore in Riocabana. Ah well!

Young Chinese hotshots

My one visit and takeout was close to 2 yrs ago. A young quiet blonde look promising in the club but her performance was very subdued. But the young.

Chinese hotshots seem to have the handle in that place. Maybe, their partying habits is the answer.

History

Had my first not so good experience in Rio Cabana in 10 years. It is a fairly well run ship with fixed prices. Also, the management gets the girls when they literally get off the bus from Paraguay. Many of the chicas in Black and Madahos started in Riocabana.

Anyway, for years it has been a really good and safe bet. Fixed pricing aside, the girls tend to give an excellent service. It has always been a non-Recoleta experience.

Was in there and as usual a fair array of young talent. Spotted an absolute stunner - V - 22 why / o, dyed blonde hair and a fantastic body (seriously) The rate was 150 pesos an hour with 90 pesos on top of that for drinks. The telo was 63 pesos (70 pesos with 10% discount)

V looked amazing in the boliche (tongue piercing, luminous! And when she put on her "street clothes" I nearly had a heart attack - hot pants and skimpy shirt. In the room she stripped and had a shower. Naked - just amazing, firm tits and a monumental arse. Unfortunately, that is where the good experience ended. I should have left then.

No kissing, no DATY and covered BJ. She was also very particular where and when she was touched. I was taken aback by the covered BJ (first time ever with Rio Cabana) and when there was no DATY I was seriously tempted to walk. I have a golden rule - there is a point with some chicas when all the signs are there that it is not going to be a good experience, invest in good sex and not hope - if it is not looking good, I cut my losses, put it down to experience and walk.

However, this chick was so fabulous looking that I broke my rule. Big mistake.

It does not happen that often, but you know the feeling when one is going home after such an experience and wonders - wouldn't it have been better to have put my money in the poor box for charity? Or failing such noble sentiment - flushed it down the toilet.

It took a while, but, Madahoitis - head up arse attitude and luke warm service - has spread to the outer reaches of the Avenida Cordoba.

A monger history of Buenos Aires will always have a before and after date marked by the opening of Madahos.

Lets hope the Madahos people stay away from the internet which now alone carries the Buenos Aires torch of mongering excellence.

As I said, it was not a bad experience. It was a not so good experience. The first one in Riocabana in ten years. Cause for concern.

Viva Fibertel!

Posting Limitations