Thread: Gyms and Health Clubs

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Recoleta Gyms

Here's a website for gyms and health clubs in and around Recoleta.

http://www.todoslosgimnasios.com.ar/...s/recoleta.htm

I also recall walking by a YMCA with a gym several blocks away from Cafe Orleans.

If you find a good gym, be sure to post with all the details. At my advance age, I need to work out or else I turn into "flubber."

Just checked my card: Meglaton. Also at: www.megatlon.com

Gym options

There are gyms all over town, it is doubtful that you will have to walk more than a few blocks from your hotel or apartment. Ask for weekly and half-month and month rates, and figure what is best for you. Megathlon (mentioned by Thomaso, someone confirm spelling please) is great, as he reports.

Neos Gym is on opposite corner of Madaho's as you walk towards Las Heras. Daily and weekly rate. Machines, weights, cardio stuff. I was a member but switched last year so I cannot tell you the daily rate. (Monthly was about 80 pesos)

Meglatron is on Arenales, three blocks from Callao, near Junin. Three stories, group classes, weights, machines, lots of cardio stuff, first class and new. 90 pesos monthly when I joined 6 months ago. I am not sure what daily cost is.

Both have clean lockerooms, showers. I recommend Meglatron. Even when crowded there are no long wait times because of the space and extra equipment.

Neos can get very crowded in afternoon and early evening.

Good luck.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Gyms and Health Clubs

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations