Thread: Riobamba 392 piso 1

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

NOW AD ON AP-girls in ad don't sound like reviews. Has the placed changed?

Or are the ad photos phonies?

No stunners. But the girls are friendly. I think the majority of girls here are Paraguayan. I tried Camila and Tatiana last week, and Lorena today. They all have good attitudes though they try to finish in 15-20 minutes for my hh session.

Riobamba 392

Just got back from Riobamba 392 again. At 11AM mamasan showed me 4 girls. 1st one rushed in and out and didn't even smile. 2nd one was on the chubby side. 3rd one was Sol. Had her last week and thought about doing her again as she was quite good. 4th one was Azul and in my opinion the best looking one. Very pretty face. Took her. Not near as good as Sol. DATY with both. BJ, doggy and hand job all better with Sol. 90 pesos for 30 minutes. 150 for an hour. Don't know about Cola. Didn't ask.

Tried out this privado as it's near my hotel. Arrived around 4:30 PM.

Mamasan and I fumbled across the language barrier and I had to ask her to repeat herself when she only asked for 90 pesos for the half hour. Indeed, that was the total damage and she then preceded to parade four chicas into the room.

The ladies were certainly not stunners but I ended up picking Jessica, a curvy bottle blond from Brazil.

She was friendly enough, but BBBJ was apparently not on the menu. Made some small talk as best we could afterward and she seemed genuinely happy to receive the 10 peso cambio from the 100 note I gave the mamasan.

The windows, if not for the heavy curtains, would look right over the busy Corrientes intersection, and I wondered to myself if the right amount of money would persuade the girls to put on a show for the pedestrians below.

I'll probably return as it's so convenient to my hotel and it's cheap to boot.

Sol

Just came from 392. Tried it two weeks ago and kept buzzing #2 with no luck. Tried buzzing #1 and got buzzed in immediately. Glad I tried again since it's one block from my apartment. It's right off Corrientes behind Genesis Bar. Mamasan showed me three girls at 10AM. All were acceptable but chose Soy as she was more friendly during the intro. Nice body 8, cute enough 7 and lots of smiles. Great BJ but covered. Didn't know it til I looked down and didn't mind since it was quite good and she didn't mind me banging her pretty hard with hands behind her head. A little DATY, doggy, regular and finished off with a great 69.

Second girl was very tall with a nice body and blond. Third girl also blond and a little on the chubby side but not fat. Prices now are 100 half hour and 150 full hour. Didn't ask about COLA. Will definitely go back. Walked out happy and only one block from apartment on same street.

4952-3662

4952-3647

www.extasisprivate.com.ar

I paid 120 pesos / hour. Big lineup, but after awhile they get to look like clones, don't they?

Thumbs down BAD REPORT on DANIELA

I'm normally pretty slow to post bad reports - unless the root cause is absolutely blatant, as so much of this "YMMV" stuff is based on the chemistry between you and the chica (Of course this rarely takes place at 359 Maipu, now does it?

Daniela and I had a couple of encounters a few years back, all was good until she felt I should buy her a cellphone. Well that wasn't happening, so she demonstrated a very bad attitude and even worse service. Ok this was simple, she was placed on the never to do list.

After a year and a half, found myself at this privado with no real other choices. So decided to "bury the hatcket" with Daniela (it's more like a pen-knife, true be told) Well she must really think she deserved that cellphone, because her bad attitude and equally bad service was forthcoming once again.

Needless to say, fool me twice - shame on me! Buyer beware on this one, you might want to be smart than me.

I'm afraid that the night shift was as uninspiring as the day shift. A couple of nights ago, I was presented two somewhat chubbies with stretch marks. I should have left, but instead, I stuck around for the single most uninspired session I have had so far in BA. She insisted on a cover for the BJ, absent a 30 peso propina - she turned down 20 And I surely wasn´t going to give a cow like her 30 more in a half hour session. I don't even remember the chica's name, but it was a total waste of 60 pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041
    I visited here in the afternoon. Quality was not impressive, but I was horny after a long flight. All the flaca chicas had too much mileage on them, so I picked a young thick one named Belen. She performed well for 60 for 30 minutes, but the BJ was covered. I would probably not repeat the daytime shift. Since the place is around the block from my apartment, I will give the night shift a try.
    Last year the 60 pesos was for 45 minutes if you haggled a little. Actually alot of places that offer a 30 minute deal will extend the session to 45 minutes if you are persistent. You must specify this *before you session.

I think they had a 40 peso deal for 30 minutes. Too bad I've had many quality sessions here. Remember most madams will not want you to leave without spending money. Some will not even buzz you out

1831 be. Mitre was another favorite.

I would still check out a different shift. If I remember correctly the cuter girls got there in the early evening.

I visited here in the afternoon. Quality was not impressive, but I was horny after a long flight. All the flaca chicas had too much mileage on them, so I picked a young thick one named Belen. She performed well for 60 for 30 minutes, but the BJ was covered. I would probably not repeat the daytime shift. Since the place is around the block from my apartment, I will give the night shift a try.

I did Kristen Dunst

I paid a visit to this place yesterday afternoon. The price is now 80p for the hour. (I mentioned that I had seen their Clarin ad, which I had not, and I really don't know if it makes any difference anymore)

Sportsman gave me their website: www.extasisprivate.com.ar and I was looking forward to a session with Gime, Andy, or Yesica. As it turned none were in the lineup which consisted of 6 girls. Mongers, this was a very scary lineup with the exception of Daniela, Sportsman's Kristen Dunst look-a-like. (There actually is a resemblance.

Daniela was an easy pick considering the alternatives. She needed a 20p propina for bbbj and she performed pretty well. My only complaint was that I thought she was rushing me a bit. (Sportsman always seems to get better mileage than me because he is younger and better looking! She quoted 50p more for completo which was not a requirement for me.

I tried to tell her in my less than adequate Spanish about the Kristen Dunst thing and she did not appear to have a clue as to what I was talking about and actually seemed offended. I hope I didn't by accident say something like "Kristen Dunst is a helluva lot better looking than you are!" (which she is) Anyway, I did something to tick her off and it was a good thing that this happened at the end of the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Who am I to judge? But, I think it is the responsibility of a Monger to ''call em, as he sees em''. The illusion of Kristen Dunst is not what I sought. I wanted a Jessica Alba look-a-like. Interesting, your attempted disguised racial slur at the end of your post. That makes you look like a ''dunce''!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I formerly had a long time gf. She was often mistaken, especially in Europe, for Tyra Banks or Naomi Campbell. That was an illusion in their minds.
    El Sid,

I believe the esteemed Sportsman was poking a little fun at you about the colored chicas. He does not strike me as the racist type. I believe he is an equal opportunity employer. Cheers.

Been here four times so far since FEB of this year and have been paying 70P / hour every time. Going back to previous post by SanteFe it appeared the price went up back in Aug. 06. Went there last Saturday afternoon to get reacquainted with an old flame Daniela. I have mentioned before that she bears a slight resemblance of the actress Kristen Dunst. When I told her past Saturday that she looks like an American actress, she said "I know, Kristen Dunst". Apparently someone else has told her the same thing. However, it appears she does not meet Sidney's high standard. She was probably the one whom he described as pock-marked near fatso. Oh well, a chica can not please all men. That's why they come in all shapes and sizes - and skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    Shift change is at 8. Night staff is better looking. Did their prices go up? Used to be 50 pesos for an hour when they had an ad in Clarin about 6 months back
    WT69's list says 70p, I've only been with one chica here and I don't remember for sure but I think it was 70p for the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Presented 2 fatsos and one pock-marked near fatso.
    Shift change is at 8. Night staff is better looking. Did their prices go up? Used to be 50 pesos for an hour when they had an ad in Clarin about 6 months back

Posting Limitations