This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Descend into Aquero 1602

Gave this place a try. Rang the bell, door opened and I descended into the privado, housed in the basement. Relatively clean and neat. Arrived at 11 am and then were 3 girls. 2 7's and a slightly older 6. Chose one of the 7's, Maryam, Argentina. 30, big butt, but quite firm. Settled business with the madam. 200 pesos one hour full service. 5 extra for two preservativos. Room was ok, bit mushy but have seen much worse. Maryam seemed to enjoy her work. Dfk, DATY, BBBJ. 69 and lots of positions, very cuddly and nice to talk to (in spanish). The hour flew by.

Would I repeat? Quess so.

It's Aguero 1602! NOT 1604.

And the number on the wall only reads 16. So just ring the bell next to the metal door right on the corner of st Fe and Aguero

July 2011 Field Report. Don't recall this place but my scribbled notes say there are usually 3 girls available, we saw an old Maria with nice face, huge ass.

Prices are 80/120. Shift Change at 10pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanny For This Post:

Agüero 1602, at Güemes and Santa Fe.

6 Chicas. Prices: __p 30 min, ___p hour. Tel: 4823-7579. Hours: ______. http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/

They have a few other places listed on their site, but I did not have time to check them out. Two I did.

Posting Limitations