Thread: Rochester Hotel

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    A missing piece of info would be cost. Though we do appreciate your ability to judge room quality!
    You're right. I have the bill in front of me: AR$246.50 (everything included) per night, single room. They were unable to produce properly a bill with my company CUIT on it. They ended up writing it by hand. Poh. I'll have to fight the accountants now. For a similar price, the NH Latino (where I stayed a week) is far far far better.

A missing piece of info would be cost. Though we do appreciate your ability to.

Judge room quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Out for Flesh
    Close to the triangle; it announces itself as a 4 star hotel giving "a welcome glass of wine", etc. Etc. The result is that only the reception is something like 4 star. The rooms (at least the room I took) was way below that category. As I was using it to stay only one night, and to sleep for only a few hours:-) I stuck to it. But it is a place to avoid.

Rochester Hotel

Close to the triangle; it announces itself as a 4 star hotel giving "a welcome glass of wine", etc. Etc. The result is that only the reception is something like 4 star. The rooms (at least the room I took) was way below that category. As I was using it to stay only one night, and to sleep for only a few hours:-) I stuck to it. But it is a place to avoid.

Posting Limitations