Thread: Where can I find lactating chicas?

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Chenene

SensualBaires

This is perhaps the most intrigueing thread, as I am not sure I want to be here, but I do follow it. I actually called my ex to see if she was still breast feeding so perhaps I can shoot down there to try it out? For those who have not tried the sensualbaires site they have prestty hot videos, and the video of the week is cintia, I believe in full lactating form. Just thought I would pass it on to these enthusiasts!

Pregnant chica

There is another pregnant chica. Called Lora or so, 8th month, 4068-6073.

Apartment located in Junin 677, 1A. Looks great no milk at now. 80 - 100 ARS.

Have fun!

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    Try Suipacha 355 Apt 7/ C. They specialize in the pregnant / lactating niche market. 4328-4804

May I suggest Cafe Orleans for the mother daughter twosome. The age disparity is certainly evident there and I'm sure they would gladly accomodate your fantasy.
    Thanks, your info on suipacha worked out great. I called and she called in a 7month old and I finally got it out of my system. Now I just have to find the mother and the daughter team. At 8pm tonite Cafe Orleans had less then 10 people total.

Tiger

Hi Tiger

Try Suipacha 355 Apt 7/ C. They specialize in the pregnant / lactating niche market. 4328-4804

May I suggest Cafe Orleans for the mother daughter twosome. The age disparity is certainly evident there and I'm sure they would gladly accomodate your fantasy.

Help needed to find...

Hello Gentleman,

I am in BA now and I am looking for few specialty items. The pregnant girls mentioned bellow were dead ends, few of them already had babies, 1 of the other ones from Clarin she is not in the capital and the other some man picks up the phone. So back to square one again. Any help will be appreciated. The other thing I am looking for is a mother a daughter team. I think that should be a lot a fun. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Possibly, she will ''squirt'' you from across the room like your RD favorita, Becky! Whatever turns you on!
    Sadney are you trying to flame me again?

Quote Originally Posted by Young50
    Translation: Hi Punter! I had my baby. It is a girl. (niņa not naņa)

HTH.

Y50
    I think you are right, that is what she wanted to say, but she wrote naņa:confused:

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I just got a reply fron Erika, this is what it said;

"hola Punter ya tuve el bebe es naņa"
    Translation: Hi Punter! I had my baby. It is a girl. (niņa not naņa)

HTH.

Y50

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I ran into Erika last night (no, not over and over again) and her titties looked very sumptuous. My guess is that she would feed the hungry.
    I'm sure she would, I can't think of much she wouldn't do! If you "run into her" again tell her I said Hola, and that Papa Coach will be bringing her support payment in about 10 days.:D

I ran into Erika last night (no, not over and over again) and her titties looked very sumptuous. My guess is that she would feed the hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 245
    Congratulations Papa Punter! It is great to hear that Erika had your little girl! LOL.

Coach
    I think it would be more like Papa Coach. Do I need to go into details?:D

Punter and Erica's Bambina is here!

Congratulations Papa Punter! It is great to hear that Erika had your little girl! LOL.

Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Your Erika seems like a very nice person. You must be very proud! For your information: I'm possibly the only American not to have ''done'' her.
    I know Sid, I don't know why she wouldn't do you!:confused: But then you seem to have that problem a lot.:p

Tiger

When I translate it on;

http://translation.paralink.com

I get; hello Punter I already had the baby she is a nursemaid.

That's why I posted it as she wrote it, except my name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I just got a reply fron Erika, this is what it said;

"hola Punter ya tuve el bebe es naņa"
    Well we tried, Thanks for passing it on to me. Its funny if you copy and paste that sentence from her to altavista's babel fish transletor, it says "hello Punter already I had drinks is naņa ".

I am sure some other hotty will turn up by next week.

Tiger

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations