Thread: Translation Services

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    The owner of my dry cleaner I columbian and does not really speak english. She does a great job and is about 33% less than the gringo store 10 or 15 blocks away. She actual gets all the stains out when I share my lunch with my suite.
    It's "tintorerķa", guys, not "tintorķa".

You can ask me also, if you want, no problem.

Regards

Favor please!

Can anyone please call up Ms Viviana and post her current email Id?

Thank you.

Quote:

Vivcortinez@datamarkets. Com. Ar.

Viviana Cortinez, 4553-5559

I have used her as well as other members. Speaks excellent english and knows the system for all of us who have applied for 2 year residence. Tell her Tom Oneill recommended.

Good Luck.

: unquote

En miami tintoria why lava seco

The owner of my dry cleaner I columbian and does not really speak english. She does a great job and is about 33% less than the gringo store 10 or 15 blocks away. She actual gets all the stains out when I share my lunch with my suite.

Also known as "clean out my wallet"

Great, thanks for the response. Was looking in the dictionary, but was unable to claiify it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    Lavado en Seco? At least that's how they say it in Peru.
    The shop is a tintoria and they generally only do dry cleaning. Just ask them to clean (limpiar) the items. Very, very expensive in Argentina.

Argento

Thanks!

I will try that. Appreciate you helping me out, David 33. The Legend) Just kidding.

Lavado en Seco? At least that's how they say it in Peru.

Need help.

What is the term for DRY CLEAN when you take your clothes to the cleaners?

Thanks

Good Stuff!

I just tried this out on Foro, its totaly readable now.

It was not this good the other day, YAY google.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    vivcortinez@datamarkets. Com. Ar

I have used her as well as other members. Speaks excellent english and knows the system for all of us who have applied for 2 year residence. Tell her Tom Oneill recommended.

Good Luck
    Thomaso, this past week I used Viviana's translation services. I found her to be professional, prompt, not expensive, and she translated certain words and phrases in a manner useful when I presented the documents at the immigration office.

She picked up the documents at the apartment, translated them, had them legalized, and dropped them off at my apartment on the agreed day she told me she would have them done.

I've used others in the past and I believe Viviana is the best I've used for translation of documents.

Thomaso, muchas gracias.

Check the website of your embassy. Most likely they will list them.

Need to Find an Official Translator

Hey guys,

If I missed this information in a thread somewhere I apologize. But I need to find an official translator to translate birth certificates, etc. For my DNI. I was able to renew my work visa again without the translation but I finally figure I should get my DNI. I've written to a number of people advertised online and I am getting no response. Anyone know a good translator?

Just do a yahoo / google search for traductores publicos if you want, there are zillions of them. Choose the one closest to your house. I had the same FBI report translated, 35 pesos and it was done while I had lunch around the corner.

vivcortinez@datamarkets. Com. Ar

Good Luck

Posting Limitations