This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Thanks elcaco, I will avoid this hotel at all cost, and will let my monger friends know about this, I rather have 2star hotel with no hassle.

Than go try all this, thanks for the info.

Thumbs down At least they didn't hassle your chica!

They hassled mine and made her fill in a guest form - and write down her home address, phone number and so on - before letting her come upstairs.

The following morning, when I strolled back into the lobby after seeing this chica off into a cab, the night-time caretaker whispered something like "they record everything", pointing discretely to a CCTV camera with what looked like IR night-vision LEDs around the lens, behind his shoulder. I was too tired to worry at that point, but it sounds scary now that I think of it.

So I think I've found the one chica-hostile hotel in Bs. As.

Didn't have trouble with the heating as it was late December, but I can relate to what you say. In my room, portions of the ceiling were starting to crumble, and the shower leaked and water seeped across half the bedroom carpet. The afternoon receptionist was unhelpful at best and downright rude at words. Really an AVOID AVOID AVOID.

EC

Many thanks for your review! I definatly will not stay there. As this is a good area to stay in do you have any recommendations for a better looking place close?

Thumbs down Embassy Appart Hotel - Cordoba 860

Just returned from a 4 day stay at this hell hole, the biggest mistake I made on this trip. If it weren't for the room was already prepaid, I would have moved out of there after the first day. Other than its location, there is nothing good about this hotel. It is a very run down hotel with small rooms and even smaller bathroom. Tiny bathtub and hot water not always available. Burnt out light bulbs everywhere, in the room, bathroom, hallway, and elevator. I was ashamed for the condition of the room when I had an internet chica visited me. I complained about the room was too cold and the staff did not send someone to turn on the heat 8 hours later. My chica and I had to stay under the cover during the session because it was too cold. I must have apologized to her every 5 minutes during her visit.

To top it off, they charge 50 pesos for each visiting chica! Stay away from this hotel even though 40 USD per night might be tempting to you.

AVIOD, AVIOD, AVIOD.

Posting Limitations