Thread: BairesRent Apartments for Rent

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

A good two weeks Recoleta apartment

I just spend two weeks in the one bedroom from bairesrent.com.ar

Everything was cool and I didn't have any major problems. No bugs. The neighbors were not too loud. Everybody was friendly.

It has a solid bed and everything was clean and in a convenient neighborhood. Chica friendly.

When I come back next year I'll be looking to rent with them again.

I got my deposit back with no problems. It was a very good, affordable option for my first time in BA.

The only thing I didn't like was that there was no mirror in the bedroom. The only mirror was on the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

But nevertheless I had a great time anyway.

Thanks very much. Helps a lot.

Recommended!

Sorry all for not completing this review. Great location, well run operation and great price. The only suggestion I would make is that they add a CD player / stereo. The current setup used a dvd player through the TV speakers and is just terrible (I like a little music on when I make the chicas scream) Highly recommended for the budget monger indeed. Hope this helps. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Depsoit via paypal works just fine and was returned via paypal a couple of weeks after my departure from BA. The fella who runs this operation is trustworthy.

Apt. Rental

Toymann,

Have you rented this apt. Yet? I will be in BA as a first timer in October and am looking for an apt. The price looks great.

Could you give me a review when you get a chance?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    I just booked a week with these folks via email. I dealt with a gal called Paola who was both informative and quite helpful. She indicated that she was the owner of the three properties and also handled the bookings. The paypal deposit of 100 bucks was easy enough to accomplish and she promptly got back to me via email that she had received my funds and that my reservation was confirmed.

I have stayed at Jackson's place for years but sadly Junin is no more so I had to go looking elsewhere. I have rented from Bad without problem in the past but after looking around I was quite shocked to see that I may have been overpaying in the past.

The 1 bedroom apartment I booked had been reviewed quite favourably in the forum in the past but nothing recent. The location looks great just a few blocks from Madahos. I was kinda taken back by how attractive the rent was. They offer a with maid / breakfast or without option. The cost without is 295 USD per week. GO FIGURE! This is nearly half what I am used to paying. I will report back after my stay and let you all know how it went.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann.

Ps. As best I can tell the rental rate is lower than it was a few years back based on the reviews in this forum. Kinda smart marketing based on the economy and the substantial drop in rental demand in BA. I'm kinda thinking this Paola gal has something on the ball. Better more rentals at a lower rate than much fewer at a higher price. Kinda goes against argentina economics actualy! LOL!

Summer offer and FREE forum membership!

In appreciation of our forum host, we are now offering ONE YEAR of full membership to argentinaprivate for booking a minimum of one week, serviced. If you are a member already, that means FREE renewal of your yearly subscription.

As the testimonials in this thread indicates, you cannot have a better deal in BsAs, and we simply stick to our promises - every time since 2004!

Here's our unbeatable prices - hurry up, as these will never be offered again.

_ Apartment ___ Night __ Week ___ Night ___ Week.
    __ Prices _____ Basic __ Basic __ Srvc. ___ Srvc.
    3rd fl. Studio - $35 ____ $210 ___ $45 ____ $270
    3rd fl. 1-Bdrm - $50 ____ $300 ___ $60 ____ $360
    4th fl. Studio - $40 ____ $240 ___ $50 ____ $300

Our website as always: http://bairesrent.com.ar
    Inquiries ONLY to info@bairesrent. Com. Ar

Appears all is still good with this company

I just booked a week with these folks via email. I dealt with a gal called Paola who was both informative and quite helpful. She indicated that she was the owner of the three properties and also handled the bookings. The paypal deposit of 100 bucks was easy enough to accomplish and she promptly got back to me via email that she had received my funds and that my reservation was confirmed.

I have stayed at Jackson's place for years but sadly Junin is no more so I had to go looking elsewhere. I have rented from Bad without problem in the past but after looking around I was quite shocked to see that I may have been overpaying in the past.

The 1 bedroom apartment I booked had been reviewed quite favourably in the forum in the past but nothing recent. The location looks great just a few blocks from Madahos. I was kinda taken back by how attractive the rent was. They offer a with maid / breakfast or without option. The cost without is 295 USD per week. GO FIGURE! This is nearly half what I am used to paying. I will report back after my stay and let you all know how it went.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Ps. As best I can tell the rental rate is lower than it was a few years back based on the reviews in this forumn. Kinda smart marketing based on the economy and the substantial drop in rental demand in BA. I'm kinda thinking this Paola gal has something on the ball. Better more rentals at a lower rate than much fewer at a higher price. Kinda goes against argentina economics actualy! LOL!

The website is down. Is this apartment or company still active?

Once a year special studio offer

Hello,

As a gesture of appreciation for the great feedback received by members of the forum, I'm offering for all the month of June, the studio apartment at a price of $40 per night, basic service. Or $50 for Premium.

Further discounts are possible for extended stay.

As always, please send all inquiries to info@bairesrent.com.ar

Wish the best from El Flaco.

Last chance for X-mas at Baires Rent

Hi everyone,

I still have availability from 15th to 30rd of December in studio apartment.

This is also the last opportunity to reserve at the "old" price of USD 55 per nigth, or 345 per week.

After that, I will be forced to increase rates a little, due to mounting inflation in Argentina.

The apartment doesn't need further introductions, thanks to the many people that recommended it here.

As always please send you enquiries via email to info@bairesrent. Com. Ar!

GUC is great

Nice place and nice time for my week in Buenos Aires. Hope I will return.

Only one bad point: the remis cab driver from aeroparque was quite rough. And horrefully expensive compared to the taxis I used after.

Last minute special rate for Studio and 1-Bdrm apartments

Hello Forum Members,

Due to a reservation cancellation I have immediately available the GUB and GUC apartments featured on my website http://bairesrent.com.ar

The last day of stay must be Oct. 27 for GUC, and Oct. 28 for GUB, however I should be able to find other accommodation if your stay extends.

The special price is $40 and $60 per night, in GUB and GUC respectively.

This includes Premium Service, with airport pick-up (one week minimum) cellphone, internet, breakfast.

Please email info@bairesrent.com.ar to reserve!

Apartment Rental

I am traveling with a party of 4 gentlemen's and would like to inquire about the premiere package of your luxury apartments, perhaps a penthouse apartment. Our arrival is on August 30th and departure is September 4th. I need accommodations, preferably two apartments (preferably penthouse)

Last Minute

I need a place for (tomorrow) Sat, Sun, Mon nights? Is El Flaco place available?

Apartment

Would either apartment be avaliable Thursday May 31st for 4 nights?

May 7-11

Is your place avail then?

Posting Limitations