Thread: Uruguay 343 1st floor

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Darien

I went there this morning after the shift change

I like to form my own opinion so I went there this morning. Buzzed no. 1 and walked up the the apt and was let in. Spoke to a woman in english and gave her $100ARG. She wanted to know if I had $2 for a condom but I said no condom. She said ok. I checked out a couple of girls and took a paraguayan wit ha nice big ass (I like that - don't bug me about it) she took me to the front room with the dark blue curtains. I shed all my clothes and peeled of her underwear and we hopped onto the bed. Sucked her titties (nice nipples) and spent about 10 minutes DATY until she started to squeak and move around and hump my face. She was soaking wet. I was fingering her pussy and liked how it felt - really soft and I liked how her g spot seems to gow a lot bigger and so I stopped and flopped back and pointed at my dick with a smile. She pounced on it and sucked very nicely. I was truly wanting to fuck her but did not bother with a condom and so just laid back and let her do all the work. She was very soft and started slow and worked up the speed. She started to mumble and moan when my dick got full size and she really got into it. I tapped here ass and she went intoa 69. Now I had that lovely big ass sitting on my face and her pussy - all wet and flowing - sticking to my noce. I was in pag heaven. I sucked her as well as I could and she got hugely wet. I was lapping away like a pig and she was sucking me as good as anything and I just exploded. Sweet release. She got up and went to spit me out and I got dressed to leave. She came back, showed me the bano - I cleaned up and left. I would go back. So WTF! Its not that bad.

Thumbs down Couldn't agree more!

This used to be a great privado. I think their popularity has gone to their heads. Big surpise for Argentina business. LOL. I used to use this privado every trip. During my last trip they refused to send girls to my apartment. Same this trip when I called. I also see there has been some turnover in staff. Unfortunately, this place is now worthless. I'm sure this will show up on the balance sheet sooner or later. No great loss as many other choices. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 01-25-09 at 03:55. Reason: add icon

Terrible session here

This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

I knew I was seeing mixed reviews, so my expectations weren't high, but the prospect of a relatively inexpensive CIM sounded good.

There were about 5 or 6 girls there at the time, none of them very inspired, or attractive. One of the girls ran in to the room for the "greeting", mumbled her name in the quickest possible fashion, scowled, and ran out the door, slamming it. SHE really was in the mood for work that day, I guess. (I'm not THAT bad looking, and I didn't even have time to say "ola" to her, so it wasn't something I did.

I asked for Nicole, who was the best looking of a weak cast. If I'd re-read the posts here more carefully, I probably would have selected someone else, or just come back another day. Or not come back at all. When I chose her, the madame said she was already booked. This caused some confusion: what was she doing in the line-up if she wasn't available? Turns out she could do 30 minutes for $75, but not a full hour, or she'd run into her next apointment. She's "popular", remember? Anyway, 30 minutes seemed like enough at this point, so that's what we did.

Nicole was bored and disinterested, and while she asked me if I wanted the oral to be covered or "sin", I chose sin, with the understanding that unlike 1707 Santa Fe, there wouldn't be an extra charge or anything. I guess some guys must CHOOSE covered, I don't know. I got a couple of minutes of this, and then, she seemed to worry that I might come at some point, and she informed me that there would be absolutely no "hasta el final" with her. So we went to a hand job, where she produced a bunch of paper towels, and spent the next several minutes trying to stay as far away from any finish that was going to happen.

Well, in a hot, inadequately air-contidioned room, with a partner with a lousy attitude, there wasn't any finishing gonna happen on that day, anyway. After a few more minutes of trying, and realizing I just wasn't enjoying myself, I just excused myself, and left, politely.

The only good thing about this was the price. $75 to not get off, vs. $200-$250 other places including extras and tips to actually get off with lovely and personable young women. I appreciate the money I saved on that day, but I think I'll go back to the latter routine.

Good luck.

I believe it is another variant of the word "turca" which is the spanish slang term for tittyfucking.

A highly enjoyable activity if the chica has the equipment and is into it. Baby oil is a must!

Turquita Experta

One of the chicas at Gozanos states that she is "turquita experta"

Does anyone know what this means?

It is obvious "experta" is "expert".

But what the the heck is "turquita"

It sound like something deviant and I am sure Stowe will know what it is and probably is the orginator of this practice.

Rocio. Nice little body
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EZE1a.jpg‎  

Had a chance to visit this privado again the other day.

Like usual, I called in advance and asked if Rocio was available. The chica on the phone said 'si', so off I went.

When I showed up about 15 min later, Rocio greeted me at the door with a big hug and a smile.

The place was busy, so busy in fact, she said the rooms were full and other guys were on their way with reservations.

She said though we could go back to my hotel for fun and I said 'perfecto'.

I paid the madam 100 pesos, waited in that little cubby hole room for about 10 minutes while Rocio got ready to leave with me.

Had a great time back at my room. Great thing was, she didn't call the madam to advise of our arrival for about 20-25 minute afterwards.

Gave us more time for initial small talk, catching up, and a little foreplay fun.

As always with her, she treated me very nicely and we had some great sexual fun.

We talked about her somewhat serious personality with some guys, and she said that if she doesn't feel comfortable, she'll act more cold, that that's just how she is.

She said she had plenty of repeat customers and didn't mind that some guys didn't want to repeat with her or try her out at all.

She had me laughing telling me that one particular gringo shows up and always smells really bad.

She told him he had to shower beforehand or she wouldn't go with him.

Now she said she just hides and doesn't present herself when he comes by.

Funny.

Anyway, if ya get to know her, she is a sweetheart really.

I took a few fotos of her, but didn't ask her about posting them.

I'll post a faceless one here in a bit.

Take care amigos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tariff
    Maybe I missed the obvious, but I walked past 343 Uruguay yesterday and saw what seemed to me to be several apartments listed on the first floor. Which one is "The Apartment"? Did I somehow misinterpret the door buzzer plate? Thanks!
    First floor. Buzz #1.

In return for that answer, we ask for your report!

Which Apartment Number?

Maybe I missed the obvious, but I walked past 343 Uruguay yesterday and saw what seemed to me to be several apartments listed on the first floor. Which one is "The Apartment"? Did I somehow misinterpret the door buzzer plate?

Thanks!

Celeste

So I've been here a week now and have been trying to study the site and find the best options. And what do you know? I ended up at what seems to be an old stand-by: URU 345.

I was on the slightly late side and was cruising around just after 9:00pm. The first stops were Maipu 359 and Suipacha 921 and 1022. All were closed. This being my first privado in BA I was not 100% sure of protocol, but I relied on my other experiences, the info on this site, and my Spanish ability to get by. I'd forgotten which floor the chicas were on so I just rang the 1st floor and asked, "Todavia hay atencion?" The madam answered yes and that she would be right down. She answered promptly, let me in, and asked me what my name was again. Oops. I was honest and told her I'd never been there before, and that I had heard about the place from some friends. She smiled.

She took me to a back room and told me there were six girls, five available. I was shown a line-up of four. Celeste, Rocio, Ailen, and maybe Brandy. I was told Melisa was busy and would be for some time. I remembered positives of Melisa and negatives about Rocio. I thought Ailen and Celeste had the best presentation. Rocio was as advertised -- cold, but kind of hot anyway. The madame, a plump blonde, came back in and asked me which one I liked. I commented how there were only four girls and not the five she said at the door. I asked which ones were "bien caliente". She recommended Celeste or Ailen, said they both offered BBBJ, CIM, and cola. I confimed the 100/ hr price and chose Celeste.

I paid the madame and then waited almost ten minutes for Celeste to come in. She was very eager, friendy, and sexy. The website says she is 24, I'd say add five to that. Otherwise, the pics are pretty accurate. Nice ass and tits, soft skin, and nice kitty. There was extended BBBJ, DATY, not so DFK, but close. Hot sex in a few positions. Two shots and such a sweet colita. She seemed to enjoy the session. Close cuddling and mostly a GFE.

I would repeat and recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was?) very popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham Bo
    Rocio, right?
    Based on these 2 posts, my guess is Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    I have been a pretty consistent fan of "343" for a couple of years. One of my first encounters was with Nicole. It was pretty funny when she got tired, she insisted finishing BBBJCIM. I thought this was fair enough - and decide to repeat in the future in spite of her somewhat cold and professional attitude.

Well, after six months of "on again - off again" visits, decided to check out the aforementioned service. Was informed no more CIM, then a few weeks later we are now at no BBBJ. Plus, her cold professional attitude has returned.

This is just information for those looking for a more consistent experience. I will personally avoid Nicole in the future - don't need any more wacky chicas in my day.
    Are you fucking serious? I have been going to 343 for years also, and have never seen Nicole, and have been told this is because she is "so popular. " No BBBJ? Fuck a bunch of that shit. She ain't that great looking. One time and one time only I got a CBJ there and that was because some gal at Oro had scratched my dick and there was some blood. Can't say I blame the chica. She thought maybe it was a wart although it wasn't. It was a tooth mark. But what can you say, "No baby it is not a wart; it is just that I just got done fucking another chica who was no good and I did not bother to wash my dick afterwards because I was too drunk to notice. "? Probably not. Anyway the chica (Tamara) just covered it up and went for it. Kind of scary, really, from a number of standpoints.

Actually I went to 343 today thinking to fuck Nicole or else the newbie Florencia but they were "completo" so I went to 1125 Corrientes instead. This is odd because the first (and only other) time I went to 1125 they were full so I went to 343. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sham Bo
    Rocio, right?
    Their is one by name of Rocio and another one by name of Roxy there.

Actually the ladies at Uruguay 343 are advised at the time of hire that they are expected to do bucal sin and hasta el final, in keeping with the place's marketing strategy. There is one there who recently decided she would no longer do that and her decision was accepted because she is (was? Very popular.
    Rocio, right?

Roxy At 343

I finally got to do Roxy. I think she has been at 343 longer than any one.

As I expected, her service was very good. She does the best BBBJ / CIM I have had in a while. She loved my DATY, especially when accompanied with a small vibrator, that I left her as a regalito. She would not DFK, but wholeheartedly loved BN. I know she does anal, but that day she did not seem interested, so I did not press the issue. I think we both really enjoyed the session, possibly her more than me. I know she climaxed several times, and she told she rarely does that with other clients. As usual, for $100AP, the quality of the experience at 343 is hard to beat. Roxy is a little large, but so am I. Her skin is clear and soft and she has nice large tits with very suckable nipples. I would rate her a solid 6, but with less weight a 7.

The choice of privado for the past Sunday and Monday holiday were understandably limited. So what dose a value monger to do? I stopped by Uruguay 3 times in 2 days. For 100P an hour with fairly reliable service, the choices were clear.

Sunday afternoon session was a repeat with Andrea. DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and BN were nicely served along with various positions. Her face is average and slightly overweight in the mid. If you insist on spinner type you might what to pass on her. But what Andrea has is positive attitude and friendly demeanor. She seems to really enjoy sex.

Sunday night / Monday morning session was with Tamara. I have seen her uncovered pictures on their website before. She seemed never smiled in those pictures. But in person she was totally different. The smile never left her face. She is IMO the best looking chica out of their current staff. Perky little boobs and a nice bubble butt. Tamara has a good sense of humor too. Again DFK, BBBJ, and BN were on the menu. Can't remember about CIM, but I asked about cola and the response was Si. I will try to repeat with her on this trip. If not, definitely when I return. She is my favorita of this place now. She usually works on weekend nights.

My session with Tamara ended around 4:30 am. I went home to sleep for the night. When I woke up in the morning, I was ready to go again. After two unsuccessful phone calls, this was the third place I tried. Four chicas were on duty. I made an appointment for Millie for noon. Millie is tall chica, I would say 5ft6 but Dickhead would argue she is a couple of inches taller. Anyway, nice face with a bubble butt. However, DFK is difficult to come by with her, only besitos. I asked her about cola, she immediately turned around on all four, lube up and ready to go. Take note you Hershey Hwy drivers.

On Monday I asked for the line-up even I had an appointment with Millie already. Presented were:

Romi – Have been with her twice in the past. Slim and tiny boobs. Pretty face but no DFK. But BBBJ, CIM, even BN were OK, go figure. Still, a friendly chica and we get along fine.

Rocio – First time saw her in person. What have been written about her were on the spot. Nice looking but did not seem friendly with me in the introduction. I will not invest my time, money, and load to get on her good side. Unless of course if she is the only one available.

Abril – Had a very bad experience with her couple years back. Gained a few kilos since the last time I saw her. Pretty girl but will not repeat.

One other chica on my to-do list is Crystal, she will have to wait for another day.

Posting Limitations