Thread: Uruguay 343 1st floor

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Darien
    I stopped by here on Friday evening and did Laura. She was the only one who was presented to me, although I saw two other chicas wandering the hallway - I would have chosen her anyways. Was quoted 70 for half hour, 100 for the hour completo, and went for the 30 minute session. She had good oral skills but I could not nut after having been well and fully drained by Claudia at 1125 Corrientes about 6 hours prior. Not bad, but I would not return, as the quality at 1125 Corrientes, just 4 blocks away, is superior, and the price is lower. I am looking for an alternative in this general area - lest I take up permanent residence at 1125 Corrientes, and I will probably make my way down to Maipu next.

Rocio.

Quote Originally Posted by Novio
    Decided to check out Uruguay 343, aka Gozanos. Called in the afternoon and told four-five girls were working. After checking out the web site, the real thing is a bit of a let-down. Yes, they are doing work on the ground floor, so you have to walk past workmen to go up to the flat. Mamasan led me into a room, and I asked for a presentation. Slowly, three girls came by: Nicole, Abril, and Rocio. I thought Nicole looked extremely do-able, but unfortunately, the mamasan said that she could only do a half hour since she was booked at 5:00. She recommended Abril, saying she did CIM; but I had seen the negative reviews. I asked about Laura, but was told she too had a 5:00, so I settled on Rocio, who, true to form, had barely registered when she came by for the introduction.

No chemistry at all with Rocio. It wasn't my worst experience, but definitely not a highlight. Yes, she seems to have an acne outbreak, and seems jaded or tired. She undressed on the other side of the bed, and plopped down and waited for me to undress. She was going to do CBJ until I insisted on BBBJ. That actually wasn't bad, nice technique. After a while, she said that there was too much pre-cum, and put the rubber on and continued with CBJ. Strange, when normally girls leave about a half-inch at most of the condom at the tip, Rocio unrolled the whole thing and left about almost two inches folded over the tip of my penis. Definitely felt strange during FS, which we did in several positions. Finished in doggy; she does have a nice butthole. After we both cleaned up, talked for a bit before trying for round two. She put in a game effort by giving me a CBJ / HJ though I didn't finish a second time before there was an early knock on the door. Would not repeat with Rocio; though thought some of the other girls were worth exploring. Yes, they do walk around nude in the flat.
    It's funny the chemestry thing with these chicas, no matter what city or country you're in.

One man's disaster is another's dream.

I personally love visiting Rocio! I visited her again today and it was fantastic!

I have to admit, my first encounter with her wasn't so great. She presented rather quickly and uninterested the first time I met her.

I had the madam bring her back that first time to chat with me for a couple minutes, to feel her out a bit. I speak good spanish, Colombian style, and she liked it, having grown up in Colombia.

She's just a bit shy really, but once she warms up to you, she is soooo sweet.

She gave a real nice BBBJ and nice kisses, though I'll have to continue schooling her on DFKg

Sex with her is not wild and steamy, it's more sweet and loving. I enjoy my time with her.
    Definite repeat with her for me!!

Good luck amigos!

Rocio / Would Not Repeat

Decided to check out Uruguay 343, aka Gozanos. Called in the afternoon and told four-five girls were working. After checking out the web site, the real thing is a bit of a let-down. Yes, they are doing work on the ground floor, so you have to walk past workmen to go up to the flat. Mamasan led me into a room, and I asked for a presentation. Slowly, three girls came by: Nicole, Abril, and Rocio. I thought Nicole looked extremely do-able, but unfortunately, the mamasan said that she could only do a half hour since she was booked at 5:00. She recommended Abril, saying she did CIM; but I had seen the negative reviews. I asked about Laura, but was told she too had a 5:00, so I settled on Rocio, who, true to form, had barely registered when she came by for the introduction.

No chemistry at all with Rocio. It wasn't my worst experience, but definitely not a highlight. Yes, she seems to have an acne outbreak, and seems jaded or tired. She undressed on the other side of the bed, and plopped down and waited for me to undress. She was going to do CBJ until I insisted on BBBJ. That actually wasn't bad, nice technique. After a while, she said that there was too much pre-cum, and put the rubber on and continued with CBJ. Strange, when normally girls leave about a half-inch at most of the condom at the tip, Rocio unrolled the whole thing and left about almost two inches folded over the tip of my penis. Definitely felt strange during FS, which we did in several positions. Finished in doggy; she does have a nice butthole. After we both cleaned up, talked for a bit before trying for round two. She put in a game effort by giving me a CBJ / HJ though I didn't finish a second time before there was an early knock on the door. Would not repeat with Rocio; though thought some of the other girls were worth exploring. Yes, they do walk around nude in the flat.

Rocio

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    Hahaha. Not quite a novio, I just thinks she's sweet.

Matter of fact she has a novio in her real life. Not sure if he knows her work.
    Well she lives with him so there must be times when he suspects something is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    Since you seem to be the new 'novio', would you be so kind as to get us some photos? You may post them in the private photo gallery / staging area. It would be appreciated greatly:-)
    Hahaha. Not quite a novio, I just thinks she's sweet.

Matter of fact she has a novio in her real life. Not sure if he knows her work.

Didn't ask for or take fotos. She's on their website.

Since you seem to be the new 'novio', would you be so kind as to get us some photos? You may post them in the private photo gallery / staging area. It would be appreciated greatly:-)

I just came from there and was going to do Rocio but she had some kind of acne breakout or something and it looked like smallpox so I did Laura again and she made me come in her mouth twice, which is virtually unheard of for me in one hour, at my age. Sure does save money on condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Nice post Ricker.

Rocio is a shy girl by nature, and I'm sure you must have brightened her day.

A lot of guys (including a few who post on this forum) seem to think that just because they've paid for it they can treat a girl like shit. Some even seem to think that girls like guys to be rough and macho. Well there may be a few girls who like that sort of thing, but not many. With a few memorable exceptions, my best experiences have been with girls with whom I've had time to build up some sort of trust and rapport.

By the way, you still haven't answered the PM I sent you two weeks ago!
    Thanks amigo.

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll make this quick.

I went back to see her, Rocio, today and we had un tiempo juntos delicioso (essentially a great time together) Actually better than yesterday.

And the madam put is in a much nicer room than yesterday.

Rocio told me that all the chicas get along well together that work there, but they are envious when one of them gets a new regular customer, especially when it's un gringuito. Hahaha.

I'll visit her again shortly I'm sure.

Take care amigos.

PS. Plz resend that PM. Not sure I saw a question. Gracias.

Rocio - again

I just made a visit today to this privado.

When Rocio entered the room this time, I took her hand and presented myself to her, thanked her for returning, then kissed her hand. I told her I had heard great things about her from friends and that I heard she spent some time in Colombia.

I told her about my time in Colombia, she saw I was wearing a Colombian bracelet, and we talked about Cartagena, where she grew up.

I learned my espanol in Colombia and she smiled at hearing the Colombian accent and terms I was using, that most Argentinos don't have a clue when I use them.

This all happened in about 3 minutes and the key is, I made her laugh and relax. And boy is she cute when she smiles and laughs.

To make a long story short, she said many guys come in to see the girls because of the website, and most don't stay for service with any chica.

She said it gets tiresome.

After she melted, I decided to stay and we shared an hour together. I told her this first time was for getting to know eachother. I had brought a small box of chocolates and we shared a couple, joking around a bit for the first 20 minutes or so.

I felt her totally relax with me and she treated me like her long lost novio (boyfriend) It was very nice. Nice warm kisses and total GFE.

Totally enjoyed my time with her. Afterwards I gave her another small, inexpensive gift, from Miami and she hugged me nicely and giggled that cute Shakira giggle of hers.

Bottom line with Rocio is, she told me that 80 percent of the guys that do get a session with her, treat her brusco (roughly) and that she appreciates the guys who treat her suave, who mostly are gringos, though not all gringos are suave she says.

She's naturally shy and serious and you really have to gain her confidence to get the best service from her for sure. Just like others have posted here.

I told her I would come see her manana. I think I will

Sorry for the long-winded post.
    Nice post Ricker.

Rocio is a shy girl by nature, and I'm sure you must have brightened her day.

A lot of guys (including a few who post on this forum) seem to think that just because they've paid for it they can treat a girl like shit. Some even seem to think that girls like guys to be rough and macho. Well there may be a few girls who like that sort of thing, but not many. With a few memorable exceptions, my best experiences have been with girls with whom I've had time to build up some sort of trust and rapport.

By the way, you still haven't answered the PM I sent you two weeks ago!

<snip>

Since 1) your post pertained to mongering, and 2) contained useful information IMHO, and 3) wasn't really all that long, I'm afraid that it does not qualify as long-winded, again IMHO. And, moreover, I liked it. (I'll bet that makes your day!

Thanks,

Bob

I just made a visit today to this privado.

I met the jeffa de la casa, Gladys, at the door and she showed me to a room to meet the muchachas available.

Only 2 chicas were available at the time. Rocio and another larger chica that wasn't my type.

Now, for me, the presentation, or better put, how a chica presents herself is key for me. If a chica enters the room hurried and disinterested, I don't care if she's la mas sexi del mundo (sexiest in the world) I won't choose her.

To my dismay, Rocio entered the room hurriedly, barely looked at me, said her name and split. Well that wasn't going to work for me because physically, I dig her (like Dickhead said. She's a mini Shakira) but like I said, disinterested chicas don't excite me.

I talked to the jeffa, Gladys, and told her my dilemna. That I had heard good things about Rocio, but her presentation was demasiado armargado (too bitter)

Gladys assured me that Rocio was una buena muchacha, but what should I expect the boss of the privado to say.

Anyway, I asked Gladys if she would allow Rocio to present herself again and allow me to chat with her for a few seconds. Though very relunctant to do this, she finally gave in to my charm. Hahaha. And brought Rocio back for a visit.

When Rocio entered the room this time, I took her hand and presented myself to her, thanked her for returning, then kissed her hand. I told her I had heard great things about her from friends and that I heard she spent some time in Colombia.

I told her about my time in Colombia, she saw I was wearing a Colombian bracelet, and we talked about Cartagena, where she grew up.

I learned my espanol in Colombia and she smiled at hearing the Colombian accent and terms I was using, that most Argentinos don't have a clue when I use them.

This all happened in about 3 minutes and the key is, I made her laugh and relax. And boy is she cute when she smiles and laughs.

To make a long story short, she said many guys come in to see the girls because of the website, and most don't stay for service with any chica.

She said it gets tiresome.

After she melted, I decided to stay and we shared an hour together. I told her this first time was for getting to know eachother. I had brought a small box of chocolates and we shared a couple, joking around a bit for the first 20 minutes or so.

I felt her totally relax with me and she treated me like her long lost novio (boyfriend) It was very nice. Nice warm kisses and total GFE.

Totally enjoyed my time with her. Afterwards I gave her another small, inexpensive gift, from Miami and she hugged me nicely and giggled that cute Shakira giggle of hers.

Bottom line with Rocio is, she told me that 80 percent of the guys that do get a session with her, treat her brusco (roughly) and that she appreciates the guys who treat her suave, who mostly are gringos, though not all gringos are suave she says.

She's naturally shy and serious and you really have to gain her confidence to get the best service from her for sure. Just like others have posted here.

I told her I would come see her manana. I think I will

Thumbs up Ditto Dickhead

Dickhead has this place right on. Tamara is a kick and always willing and unfailingly ethusiastic. Rocio is, well, sweet and (also in my view) quite pretty with a fetching, almost-spinner body. She was rather low-key the first couple of times I saw her, but then warmed up and became mucho more limber and involved by the 3rd or 4th time. I took her away one Sunday night (she was working that shift back thenm) for a few hours and she seemed "as if liberated." Wanted ice cream and sex, then more ice cream, then more sex, then more sex. She went back in the taxi with the container of strawberry after draining me as clean as a hound's tooth.

The place is well-run and the real deal. As BsAs priovados go, this is an up-and-up place, with great value. 'Gotta try a few of Rocio's and Tamara's stable mates next time down there.
    Last edited by Orang05; 03-03-08 at 20:45. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Ricker.

She goes by Mili on the website though those photos are not her as she does not want herself known to the world. However, she has a similar body and is a wonderful, fun chica. Great attitude, etc.

I will be there in 3 weeks and will probably visit her, as I always seem to do. However, this time I also want Rocio and Bianca and possible Laura.

Suerte.

Stowe
    Thanks amigo! I'll swing by the place tomorrow, I'm in town for a couple days.

See what happens

Milagros

Hey Dickhead,

Unfortunately I don't see Milagros on their website anymore.

Do you know if she's still working there?

Gracias.
    Ricker.

She goes by Mili on the website though those photos are not her as she does not want herself known to the world. However, she has a similar body and is a wonderful, fun chica. Great attitude, etc.

I will be there in 3 weeks and will probably visit her, as I always seem to do. However, this time I also want Rocio and Bianca and possible Laura.

Suerte.

Stowe

Rocio

Thanks Dickhead.

Well as it happens anal is not my thing so, so whether Rocio does or does not offer it does not bother me. And. She is a great looking girl, just my type, so I will see her again next week probably. Maybe it was one of her off days. Then again maybe I'll try Laura. As you say the place seems well run and I haven't met all the girls, so will return. Privados are like girls. The service often gets better when they get to know you.

Posting Limitations