Thread: Uruguay 343 1st floor

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Darien
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Milagros is very, very sweet and likes to lie around and cuddle after sex if you like that sort of thing. Somebody should marry her but it ain't gonna be me.
    Hey Dickhead,

Unfortunately I don't see Milagros on their website anymore.

Do you know if she's still working there?

Gracias.

Rocio was born in Paraguay and raised in Colombia and Ecuador. She does have a distinct Colombian accent which only makes her remind me even more of Shakira (I would drag my balls through a field of broken glass just to blow the guy who fucked Shakira; I would eat nine miles of Shakira's shit just to get within an inch of her ass hole) If Rocio told you she would not do anal, it was because:

A) You have a horse cock whereas I have a needle dick,

B) Her ass was sore from the last guy,

C) You misunderstood her,

D) You should have gone down on her first,

E) You did not smell good as she has a very sensitive nose, or.

F) Some other reason.

I am not into anal but I have been to this privado probably 50 times and the only one who will not do anal is Tamara (and maybe some of the new ones) If you pick Tamara, the madam will immediately and clearly inform you that "completo" is not available. I have never analed Rocio nor do I intend to but she certainly offered it to me. I have been with her 4 times (and chatted with her many other times) and never found the service half-hearted BUT:

You should check the website and as soon as a gal "goes red" (shows up for work) to get there "first" OR go when it is really slow as the gals get bored and horny.

This is a great place in my opinion. There is no gringo pricing that I have ever seen. It is all transparent on their website. The madams here are nice and back when it was 80 pesos they would actually bring you back your change, although as always in Argentina, "exacto" or "justo" is greatly appreciated. Shower? Shower at home before and after. What are you, a cheto?

Laura is great and is a sexually insatiable, cum guzzling pure Argentinean **** in the finest Argentinean tradition. She is not slender but she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and will do WHATEVER you want. If you do not want her to smoke in the room, just tell her that in advance (or else she will) Rocio is very, very pretty in my opinion. Take the ages posted on the website and add five years.

Abril is very pretty and kind of moody and sometimes bitchy until you get to know her. Milagros is very, very sweet and likes to lie around and cuddle after sex if you like that sort of thing. Somebody should marry her but it ain't gonna be me. Roxy is big but firm and sucks a mean dick. Tamara has a very pretty face and is nice but her body has suffered some of the ravages of childbirth. Ailen is kind of ugly but is very, very horny and is a good choice late at night, especially when drunk. Camilla is a worthless ho; I would rather jack off. Andrea is a super gal but a bit too fat, but she loves CIM. In fact, all the gals at 343 are required to accept CIM, which is good. What is better is that most of them enjoy it.

This is an excellently run, professional whorehouse. Once you become a regular the gals will walk around naked in front of you, come in naked to say hi to you, and other fun stuff. There is no hassle getting in and out. Ring the bell and they buzz you up. You don't need to be let out except very late at night (I like this place better in the afternoons but it is okay at night too) At least some of the rooms (I think there are four, maybe only three, but they have more rooms on the other side of Corrientes if there is "overflow") have strong AC.

What's not to like? Oh yeah, Camilla. So just rule her out and monger on. I might go there after work tomorrow.

Oh, and the hot water in bathroom sink is VERY hot right away so don't burn your Jones off.

Rocio

Made my first visit to Uruguay 343 last week. OK rooms, but dimply lit as usual with low end privados. Rudimentary bathroom arrangements, with no shower facility as far as I could see. On the whole better than many low end priviados I've been to.

Line up of four girls. Two chunky chubbies, Laura (not petite but seemed friendly and would be doable if you like her kind of looks, and then there was Rocio, petite slim fair-skinned, small-breasted Colombian blond (not Paraguaya as it claims on the privado web site, and she certainly doesn't look like a typical Paraguaya) Her pictures on the web site are pretty accurate. She's been working there for a couple of years, works 10 hours a day five days a week and told me that she often sees 7 or 8 clients a day, for which she gets half the take. (standard price is 100 p for the hour and that includes BBBJ) I guess this is tcommon problem with privados that have only one or two good lookers - they get overworked.

Not surprising then that the service was underwhelming. She went through all the right motions, including half hearted BBBJ, but you could tell she just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. She does not speak any English by the way. I am sure that most privado girls feel the same way most of the time, but the best providers manage to hide their feelings and to put on a good act. Now it could be just me (I am neither young or handsome) or it could be one of her off days, so if you like petite blonds then for 100 pesos, she is a great looking girl and you might enjoy the experience. Anal, by the way is not on the menu, but her pussy is a sight to behold. Recommended? Yes with reservations.

I'll go back another day. Sometimes things improve on a second visit

New rates

70 pesos for a half hour, 100 for whole hour. This is applied to Argies too, see their Spanish language forum:

http://foro.gozanos.com.ar/showthread.php?t=3223

Still a very good deal, IMHO.

Romi

I went here today and romi was the only chica available. She suited me just fine so it worked out.

BBBJ was very good, and for a long time, then I asked her to keep going again because it was good. She asked me if I wanted to finish in her mouth but I said no I want to coger.

Did a few positions, she is pretty good on top. After about 20 minutes of banging she was getting tired so I finished. Round 2 was available but I needed to do some management.

If I go back and she is there I am just going to get the half hour and have her blow me.

The Selection

There were 5 to choose from. A little older and a little heavier.

I took Ilem (spell? 60p 30 minutes. After checking out about a few other places I was ready. She came with a rubber in her hand. We started kissing a little. Actually she did most of the kissing all over my body. She kissed her to my little one and it became a big one and then it was over. I asked her, her name. I love to do that when they have their mouth full.

She went to the bathroom, came back and I had lunch. DATY.

It is funny when they laugh after I tell them to pay me for getting them off.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Uruguay 343 1 piso.

No Rubbers necessary.
    You are still a brave man!

Hot Tip

Uruguay 343 1 piso.

No Rubbers necessary.

Droxie - good service

30 minutes, 60 p.

4 chicas.

Black hair - droxie, millie, and some older gal.

Hot blond.

Blond was the hottest but wasn't interested in me in the least.

All had good figures.

Droxie in black.

Millie in white.

Hot blond in pink.

Droxie and millie were the most interesting.

Took droxie.

Daty, missionary, doggie, took a covered bj.

It was hot fucking her with her black stockings on

Sorry for the delayed post from Sunday, but I just spent 25 hours of hell stuck in EZE and MIA dude to plane problems. Not to mention those baggage tossers busted my only bottle of fernet and one bag hasn't arrived yet. Should've stayed in Argentina. Anyway, on to my last post of this trip.

Well, it was bound to happen at some point of my trip. My little streak of having decent chica options at each privado I visited had ended when I went to Uruguay 343. I had only went here because it was Sunday and the proximity to the Alamo was within walking distance. Had to get back to see the Bears beat the Jets. In addition, my flight was set to leave at 11pm and time was running short.

After entering this place, I was asked for $80 up front, which I was very hesitant to pay, but did so as I was pressed for time. There was only one girl available and I had to work my imagination quite a bit just to get things rolling. Brunette, about mid to late twenties and kinda heavy set. I'd say she was big boned, but that was an understatement, unless every one of her bones was a femur.

She started with BBBJ and jumped on top shortly after. Not quite the same as having Ayi on top to say the least, I'd say it was more like 4 Ayi's holding bags of sand. Needless to say, I was still able to finish up and leave Buenos Aires with a clean slate. But this place will not be on my list of future stops when I return next year.

Thanks to all in BA who provided me with great info and assistance during my stay, it has been quite an experience which I hope to do again soon. Happy mongering fellas!

Paraguaya at 343 uruguay

Stopped at the ***** house on nov12, at about 2pm, there were 5 girls, including April, She looked good but did not let me grope her, like I like to do the sluts when they are paraded.

I fucked the paraguaya girl, morocha tall big ass and big girl, a little mechanical, but not bad for 100 peso for an hour. I would not repeat cause I like to eat them out and this one was a little reluctant to do so.

Not that great of a place, I would probably recommend against It.

Question Plausable

Stopped here about noon yesterday. Only two girls presented. One tall, somewhat disinterested, below average looks. One short with a cute bubble butt. I asked about other girls and was told they were all occupied. I asked her when was the best time to see the rest. She told me 10 in the morning. I said great I'll return in the morning.

Thanks for the warnings Big Bob and Sportsman. I will avoid April. Has anyone had experience with bubble butt? Short, black hair, white skin.

Thumbs down Abril

I had the same lousy experience as Big Bob with Abril two Mondays ago. It was on that holiday Monday morning. I called up the place around 11:00 am to ensure they were open. I was told three chicas would be working. When I got there only two were in the line up. I asked the hostess what happened to the third chica. She told me she would be coming in tarde.

Against my first instinct I picked Abril because I have a thing for blond. I paid the hostess 80P for the hour (Sorry, I thought that was the going rate here) Right off the back I sensed the session would not be good and I was right. She was unfriendly and did not say a word before we hopped onto the bed. Kissing was not allowed which was a good thing anyway because she had some morning breathe. BBBJ was way below average. Finally I was hard enough to mount her. Unfortunately things did not improve. She reminded me of some of robot working girls at Amsterdam RLD. I bet she knows the exactly number of ceiling tiles are in that room as her eyes were glazed into the air. She did let out some moans and clutched her fists onto her sheets. I'm pretty sure she was not faking because she would not waste anytime and effort on that. But I would not go as far as she was enjoying herself either. After ten of this I had enough. I thought to myself wasting my load on this chica was not worth the 80P I had paid. So I dismounted and to stop by 359 Maipu right after here. Abril left the room without saying a word. I was still lying on the bed thinking this had to be one of my worst sessions in BsAs when she returned in about five minutes. She lay down next to me and asked did I want a massage. Five minutes of a half decent massage she asked me to turn over. To my surprise she actually started to give me a BBBJ again. I was still not in the mood so I just laid back and let her do her thing. About ten minutes of this she actually got my load out with CIM.

The room was fairly decent and much better than the ones in 359 Maipu. Did not notice any cigarette burnt marks on the carpet and the room was clean. Since it is open 24/7 and the price is right. I will return to try out other girls but definitely stay the hell away from Abril.

BTW, I did stop by 359 Maipu few hours later and had a session with Larrisa that was ten times better.

Sportsman

Abril

I am conducting a type of Buenos Aires Star Search. I am looking long and far for the best quality, most dependable providers that I can find for the lowest price. As a result I will be trying out different places in the coming weeks in an attempt to find some new blood. It was this search that lead me to this privado today in search of some physical relief. I was ushered in by a very nice looking girl who asked if it was my first time there and lead me into a room where I would be presented with the girls. There were about 6 of them and I was surprised to see that they were all young and firmly packed. I had my eye on a girl that was called something like Germaine or Giselle or something like that but, based on recomendations from the board, I chose Abril. She is, in a word, hot. She has blond hair and tanned skin and claims to be from Buenos Aires. The only thing that I had to complain about her in the looks department were her tattoos, but to be honest I was already over them when we entered the bedroom and proceeded to get down to business.

She went and sat down in the middle of the bed wearing her pink bra and panties and her high heels. I approached her on the bed but she advised me to "get comfortable" first. I removed my clothes and then moved towards her. I moved in for a kiss and she pushed me back and moved her head down for a bbbj. She was looking carefully at my cock for a moment and then she began sucking. Or so it appeared. Unfortunately at this point I wasn't feeling much but a let my head fall back and waited in anticipation for things to heat up. After about 30 seconds of mouthing on my cock she moved further down to my balls. I could see her head hovering above my nuts but I couldn't feel anything so I peered up to take a look at what she was doing. She appeared to be licking my balls and I marveled at how good it looked but how little I was feeling. It was almost like those pictures that you see of people trying to prop up the leaning Tower of Pisa. Some kind of weird optical illusion but in actuallity her tongue and my balls were in different States.

Then she moved back to the shaft and I had my first glimpse of the magnitude of the mistake that I had made in choosing her. This was THE lamest bbbj that I have recieved in Buenos Aires and that is saying a lot considering some of my recent sessions at Santa Fe 1707. I asked her to do it harder and there was no improvement. It was like she had hollowed out her mouth and was moving it up and down my cock without involving her tongue or any of the fleshy goodness that makes a bbbj worthwhile. I told her to go back to the balls in an attempt to salvaje this session with some aproximations of arousal. There was no improvement and for the first time I realized how close I was to a favorita and I considered ending this session early so that I could get to her but I decided to try and stay with Abril. I came here to see what this place was all about after all.

She went back to the shaft and I noticed that her technique was getting WORSE although I wouldn't have believed that possible a few minutes earlier. I gently placed my hand on the back of her head to try to encourage some semblance of an actual BJ and she slapped the hand away. I realized that this was going nowhere and I decided to try another plan of attack. I told her to lay on her back and I began to explore her body which, I have to admit is really nice. I started to work on her tits and her stomach and she started to relax and show signs of life. I started to rub gently on her snatch and she started to get wet. I moved my head back up for a kiss and she informed me that kissing was not allowed. I went back to working on her chest and I began to slip a finger inside of her when she informed me that putting fingers inside is not allowed. So now I'm starting to get a little pissed off and really I should have left at this point.

Instead I grabbed her head and motioned it back to my crotch as that seemed to be the most service oriented non-service that she wasn't providing. Sorry but I can't get excited about paying a chick to lick her tits and go down on her. This chick was starting to remind me of some selfish ex non-pay relationships that I had and they were helping with the bills, letting me go bareback, and swallowing my loads so this was some BS. She starts mouthing the shaft of my cock like a dead fish that is about to go into rigirmortis when she pulls up and says that she doesn't like it when I put my hand on the back of her head. I say, "Fine. I will stop." She continues with her bj mime act and I starts to reflect on things I need to do tommorrow. Let's see need to go to the bank. Call my cousin. How far is Maipu from here 4 blocks.6 blocks. Oh, wait a minute we are supposed to be having sex. I almost forgot about it completely.

I realize at that point that this is a COMPLETE waist of time so I prop myself up on my elbows and say to her, "Is that it? I mean is that all you've got? Is that all that you can do?" She asked, "What do you want." I responded, "Well actually, I would like to have sex. Could you do it a little harder?" Then she starts trying to jack me off in the most akward uncomfortable way. This is the worst case scenario because now you have an irritated client in a small room together with an irritated provider and an irritated penis. This was clearly going nowhere so I got up to put on my clothes to leave. I told her, "Really, you should find another line of work. This is not your calling." She replied, "Not all of them are like you." like a spiteful child on the playground. Touche.

As we were trying to leave the room she was not able to open the door. The door which before would not close had now jammed shut and we were trapped inside the room together. I told her to move aside and in one quick yank liberated myself from that ramshackle apartment and this highly distasteful provider. As I went out the door Abril was smiling because she had liberated me from 60 pesos without doing jack shit and she knew it.

This, in my opinion, was a classic example of a mismatched client / provider from the start as many other members have reported good sessions at this privado and, in fact, with this girl. It just goes to show that, with this hobby, the only advise that you can really count on is your own life experience. As a result, I am really not sure how it reflects on the apartment overall but I will not be returning there to find out. I think that this girl didn't like me for whatever reason from the start and had decided before we did anything that she wasn't into this session. The mark of a professional provider is one who can still do her job under these circumstances. I would have much preferred the switch-aroo treatment as described in one of the previous posts on this apartment rather than have her rob me of my money and give TERRIBLE service and that is why I will not be going back.

What suprised me most was that on leaving I was able to put this behind me and have a great session with someone else not even 20 minutes later. Am I learning to not sweat the small stuff or am I becoming a cold-hearted, sociopathic bastard. Who knows? I guess it helps that the whole ordeal only cost me 20 bucks. Abril claims to be a portena and I think that my new motto is going to be, "IF SHE CAN'T SPEAK GUARANI, THEN SHE AIN'T FOR ME"

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie1468
    Hey there,

After the what my ego wants to call "learning experience" yesterday I decided to try one of the apartments today. First went to Maipu but apparently I'd been too stupid to write down the correct adress so I mixed up the floors and apartment numbers - well another learning experience and as I am still new in BA the walk from cordoba to Maipu 359 was nice.

I then stopped at the Excedra but the only girls I might be interessted in were in a group of three or more on one table and despite eye contact and smiling no one reacted?

Anyway I went to Urugay 343 after that and after almost leaving when the boss lady came down I went in. Unfortunately I think even after working in a sawmill for 50 years you could still count the number of (different) english words anyone in the whole apartment speaks in the english language. I think the run down atmosphere has been mentioned as well but what the hell I was not there to watch the walls.

Only one lady was available at first (no name given) but she was a 4 (imo) at most. The boss lady told me there would be another girl available in 20 minutes so I waited. In the meantime she quoted me 80 ARS for one hour complete which from the words I understood means BBBJ and anal?

Anyway after the 20 minutes Sol came in and I was glad to have waited as she is pretty easy on the eyes. I paid and we got comfortable, she would only do a CBJ and no anal though. The only thing she does without a rubber seems to be titfucking. Nevertheless the hour was OK even though I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver what was promised. Might be my lack of understanding spanish so for me it was an OK experience after all.

Now that I made triple sure to have the right info on Maipu I will try that next however for the weekend maybe I will check out a normal (meaning non pro scene) club first.

Cheers.

Eddie
    "Completo" in Castellano implies everything, including anal. If it is a BBBJ you want, the words are "bucal sin globo."

Interesting conversation here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2731

Posting Limitations