Thread: Uruguay 343 1st floor

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
This blog is moderated by Darien

Thumbs up Sol @ Urugay 343

Hey there,

After the what my ego wants to call "learning experience" yesterday I decided to try one of the apartments today. First went to Maipu but apparently I'd been too stupid to write down the correct adress so I mixed up the floors and apartment numbers - well another learning experience and as I am still new in BA the walk from Cordoba to Maipu 359 was nice.

I then stopped at the Excedra but the only girls I might be interessted in were in a group of three or more on one table and despite eye contact and smiling no one reacted?

Anyway I went to Urugay 343 after that and after almost leaving when the boss lady came down I went in. Unfortunately I think even after working in a sawmill for 50 years you could still count the number of (different) english words anyone in the whole apartment speaks in the english language. I think the run down atmosphere has been mentioned as well but what the hell I was not there to watch the walls.

Only one lady was available at first (no name given) but she was a 4 (imo) at most. The boss lady told me there would be another girl available in 20 minutes so I waited. In the meantime she quoted me 80 ARS for one hour complete which from the words I understood means BBBJ and anal?

Anyway after the 20 minutes Sol came in and I was glad to have waited as she is pretty easy on the eyes. I paid and we got comfortable, she would only do a CBJ and no anal though. The only thing she does without a rubber seems to be titfucking. Nevertheless the hour was OK even though I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver what was promised. Might be my lack of understanding spanish so for me it was an OK experience after all.

Now that I made triple sure to have the right info on Maipu I will try that next however for the weekend maybe I will check out a normal (meaning non pro scene) club first.

Cheers.

Eddie

I will weigh in here since I was here today. I do not allow myself to go to Maipú 359 more than once every 8 days, for reasons that remain unclear even to myself. I fucked Abril who claims to be from Buenos Aires and I believe her. Milagros and Roxy are from Paraguay and today I was introduced to a Laura who could be fucked on any given day. Previously I fucked Sol who claimed to be from Santiago del Estero, I think.

You do not get the kind of epiglotis probing, tonsil hockey that you get at Maipú. None of the rooms has a private bathroom. The madam is okay but they charge for condoms as has been mentioned.

So, I would say that this place and Maipú 359 are almost equal but not quite. I did see a hideously ugly girl at Maipú last time, totally unfuckable, and have never seen that at Uruguay. Abril is a good choice. Probably cuter than anyone at Maipú with the possible exception of Daisi who I feel is the cutest there. Janeth at Maipú is cute too.

Abril is compliant and will do whatever you want, and likes to fuck. But the difference is she is not a flat out raving crazy cum guzzling relentless dick smoker like most of the girls at Maipú.

Final score: Maipú wins in straight sets but Uruguay is a worthy opponent, puts up a good fight, and engages in no unsportsmanlike conduct.

Kissing allowed

I might not be the right one to answer that question BB7 given my very limited experience, but I got DFK from Milagros. She was hesitant at first, but seemed to enjoy herself so she actually initiated some pretty decent kissing.

Comparing the place to Maipu 359: Well price is similar, so are facilities. Girls are all from Paraguay (that is a good thing by the way) It is hard to define, but at 359 you get the impression that the chicas really want to fuck. It is as if they are competing between themselves who's more daring. Again, my experience is limited so others with more experience might see it differently.

Looking forward to your comparison BB7!

Is it true that the girls don't kiss here?

Is DFK on the menu here? Also the consensus seems to be that this place comes close to, but doesn't reach the standard of Maipu. What's missing? I'm in sex prison but when I get back to BA next week you can be sure that I will be able to answer these questions myself.

Milagros

Trying to broaden my horizon I went to this privado for the first time today.

Did not make an appointment, but that was apparently not a problem.

The apartment has four rooms and in that respect I'd rate it level with Maipu 359.

Was shown three girls - Milagros, Abril and Roxi - and chose Roxi based more on comments about her than looks. What happened next pissed me off though. The madam came back and told me that Roxi had an appointment and was unfortunately not available. I asked her why the f. She was in the line-up, but did not get any substantive response other than that they were sorry about the mix-up, and that they had'nt checked their computer reservation system before arranging the line-up (yeah sure)

I actually saw another guy coming in just as Roxi left my room for the line-up and I guess he was a regular or that he actually had reserved her, but was late so Roxi decided to hedge a little.

Contemplating leaving, but chose Milagros. Paraguaya, 25 years, one kid. Tall with pretty face and small tits and bigger ass. Nothing wrong with her attitude though. Nice smile and very friendly, maybe a bit shy.

Oh by the way, the other thing that I did not like was that they charged me Ar$ 2 for condoms (I got two)

Round 1: BBBJ, good (not Maipu 359 though) Fucking various positions, release. Belive she came too.

Round 2: More BBBJ, still good. Fucking in more positions, anal was requested and delivered. Finished BBBJCIM.

Prices: $80 an hour and $60 half hour.

For this price I believe Maipu 359 is a better option, but will try some more girls before making final call on that.

Decent head from Sol and better head from Abril. Abril and Milagros are okay with CIM as is Roxi.

24 hr alternative to Maipu 359

I'm pretty excited about this place as a 24 hr alternative to Maipu 359 but before I go I was hoping that someone could weigh in on which one of these girls gives the best head. I want to get directly to the best provider and start ordering take out on the weekends.

Thanks,

Bob

Was here a few days ago and fucked Abril. She was only available for half an hour which was not my style but I let my friend have first choice and the third choice did not appeal to me (Ellie)

Abril has a big butt but a nice one IMO and some cottage cheese in the thighs. BBBJ and a decent fuck but no kissing and for that reason IWNR. Maybe in a one hour session I could have warmed her up more. Not too into the whole half hour thing. Also I was not offered the use of the bathroom either before or after.

IWR here only if Sol is available, otherwise no advantage over Maipú 359, and a 5 peso cost disadvantage plus the cost of the rubber (at 359 they use Silver brand rubbers which I will not use but for every one of my own rubbers I use, I take the Silver brand rubbers and give them to women who are begging with three or more children they are unable to support). Furthermore it is a bit farther from Retiro so the transportation adds another 1,40 extra. It all adds up. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I found a link to their web site where you can take a look at their girls. Seems to be a couple hotties I will have to try on my next visit.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/

Someone try geraldine and roxy and post pics. I wonder what they look like without touched up photos.

Member #3313, Moore, Jackson, and Dickhead. Let us know!
    I have been going to this place lately, and ordering in from there. None of the girls are as hot as on the website. Apparently they do a lot of touch ups, and the girls put on weight or whatever. They are all still pretty doable.

So far I have done:

Roxy.

Ely.

Bianca.

Gisella.

The place is kind of run down so I have done takeout a few times. It costs 100 pesos plus the cab fare, but its worth it for me. They let you come in their mouths if you want, and they all do anal. After reading the boards, I figured this out, and so as I'm about to finish I just pull off the condom and go right for their mouths and they know what they are supposed to do. Bianca was one step better and even encourage me to do it, saying something like, "thats mine, give it to me".

I liked Bianca the best in bed, and she had a great attitude. Roxy was good too, even though she was in a bad mood because she wanted to go home when I showed up and they made her stay to service me. Gisella is a sweet girl, and gives good head. Ely was not my favorite, but you might like her. She didn't smile much, and smelled kinda funky.

Its best if you call first if you want to be with a specific girl. Especially Roxy who is the most popular girl.

Their web site

I found a link to their web site where you can take a look at their girls. Seems to be a couple hotties I will have to try on my next visit.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/

Someone try geraldine and roxy and post pics. I wonder what they look like without touched up photos.

Member #3313, Moore, Jackson, and Dickhead. Let us know!

I went here yesterday. The price is now 60 for a half hour and 80 for an hour. They told me they charged 2 p for rubbers and I said I had one. I was shown 5 chicas and a couple were doable but the cutest one, Sol, was very nice looking, at least a 7 and with bigger titties close to an 8. Young and firm. Willing but not particularly enthusiastic. Took a while to warm up to me but my chamuyo finally got the job done. Sweet. Smelled great. Tall, like 5'6". Shaved pussy. BBBJ without asking, fairly good, soft, slow. MFK although not at first. Took about 40 minutes to finish then chatted, then she asked if I wanted more and I said I didn't have another condom. She said she did and there was no mention of 2 pesos. Unfortunately just as I was going to shove it in doggie, the knock came. We made out for a while more and they knocked again so I left. IWR but probably only with her. My buddy had the same experience of not being charged 2 p for the second rubber. Just an idle threat, it seems. Oh yeah and it was Prime and not Tulipán or Silver which both suck.

Uruguay 343 1st floor

Uruguay 343 1 floor
    ph: 4373-3155

I visited this Privado the week of September 11, 2005 to find out about the quality of the girls.

The Privado is open 24 hrs and there are two shifts from 9am-8pm and 8pm-9am.

I went around 8 pm to see if I could see both shifts. I saw two of the girls from the 9am shift and two from the night shift.

Two of the girls from this Privado publish in the web site Bairesgirls. Com. Ar under the name Roxi and Mora. I saw Roxi and she looks like in the pictures with some airbrushing.

The two girls in the night shift were Vicky and Barbie. Neither one was good for my taste. I would say Barbie has a decent face but she needs to exercise a lot. The third girl in the night shift is Mora I think but she was busy and did not see her.

The reason some people visit this Privado is because you get Completo (BBBJ and Cola) for a gift of A$60/ hour.

In summary, if you want to kill some time for A$60/ hour, Roxi or one of the other girls in the day shift may be a good option. Also, Mora at night seems ok for $60/ hour just to play around. Some Americans and Europeans may find the Roxi type hot enough to play around.

But if you are in BA only for a few days, I would rather visit other Privados for A$120 were I have found very pretty girls in the 8 or 9 range for my taste.

Take my report for what it is, just something for you to explore at your discretion.

El gato feo nunca muere.

Saludos,.

Darien

Posting Limitations