Thread: Uruguay 343 1st floor

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Darien

The facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    WT, avoid this place!

Waste of money unless you are in a great hurry and do not have time to go and look for new places.
    The fact is that this is a fairly busy privado. From Tuesday onwards they usually have up to 10 girls on duty with 4 habitations. Some of the girls have later start times but the general shift change is 8am and 8pm. From mid afternoon they are busy, busy up to the evening shift change and even after that. I reckon that the girls here are the best value in Bs As. I always book a time and a girl, (sure I have some favoritas) and I never have problems. At worst a wait of a few minutes because the rooms are fully occupied. There are a couple of house pigs, Ailen and Celeste, but they are accomplished w-hores and will go the full 9 yards. Not on my menu but years ago I gave them a spin. This is a great privado with some of the gems of Bs As available for Arg120. And its all on the menu with most of them. Enthusiastic and right into it. Laura, Cristal, a new girl Martina and several I haven't tested but will. The 3 above are right into it and the 3 are squirters for those who are in the know. Always a sign of woman who have a very uninhibited attitude to things sexual. My guess is that Abril could be a fourth member as she is the girl of choice for 3 somes with Laura but I haven't taken her for a spin. I will one day and I am sure I will not be disappointed. Laura has said to me in the past that she doesn't know how she will handle her sexual life when she has become too old to work. On her days off, she fantizises about f ucking and when she gets back to work she hopes she has a client as soon as she walks through the door. To get her first up on such a day, is one of the experiences of a lifetime and if you can walk after an hour and 3 shots on goal, you are a better man than me Gunga Din.

So like most things in life, you need to be organised to get the best experience and value and to understand how the place works. One advantage I guess for us permanent residents is that we have the time to sort the shit from the clay.

Argento

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    It is kind of funny. Some guys say this is a great place. I look at their web site and I say WOW, but when I get there I have never seen the good stuff.

I guess that it is the same in most privados. Make a Reservation to get the best, or you will get what I got and was told the one I wanted is busy, so make a reservation you will get the cream of the crop.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/
    WT, avoid this place!

Waste of money unless you are in a great hurry and do not have time to go and look for new places.

4 Visits

It is kind of funny. Some guys say this is a great place. I look at their web site and I say WOW, but when I get there I have never seen the good stuff.

I guess that it is the same in most privados. Make a Reservation to get the best, or you will get what I got and was told the one I wanted is busy, so make a reservation you will get the cream of the crop.

http://www.gozanos.com.ar/

There have been some staff changes here last couple of weeks. Gone are Analia, Rocio, and Melisa. New additions are Paula (Nadin), Sol, and Ingrid (I was told she used to worked there)

Paula (Nadin) is a young Argentine, little chubby but very friendly, provided good service. And she speaks decent English.

Ingrid is tall, very pretty and has a nice body, enhanced boobs, shy, but no DFK.

Have not been with Sol yet.

Their website layout has some minor changes too. Good thing is it stills shows who is on duty.

I called here this morning, was told the price has gone up. Checked their forum and saw their announcement on 1 MAR that price is $120/ hr, $80/ half.

And they are running a promotion in MAR. 2 girls for $200/ hr, $140/ half.

This is their first price hike in more than 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    I have been here 5 or 6 times in 2 years. I would say almost all my experiences here were pretty ordinary.

Not recommended at all to Newbies.

The girls are very average in looks, not very friendly, place seems to be always over crowded, bed sheets dirty, manager usually rude.

Their are better budgets options.
    Avoid this place unless and until you are short of cash and time.

Personally, I don't have good memories of this place barring 1 or 2 experiences.

Cc

What is your first language?

I tried to visit this privado last Saturday in ten afternoon, a very quiet and hot (speaking about the whether) afternoon.

I called them and a girl told me that there were 5 girls available, but when I was in the privado, just five minutes later, the concierge (o something like that. Me recieved very unfriendly and she told me that there was only 1 girl. She told me that after my phone just 4 clients had reached and because of that only 1 girl left. Bull shit. I knew that this was a "dead" day in Bs As because the whole centre was without people because of the "recambio de vacaciones" Before of that I was at Libertad, 5 piso and Sol (sad, because of relation problems ufff) told me that there were hardly clients that day.

The girl they presented me at Uruguay 343 hardy could be seen because ao the dark. For al this shit I left this privado and I went back to Libertad but this time to piso 4. And this time yesss an paraguyan. Brisa

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    I really don't understand these negative posts on this privado. In my opinion it has some of the most obliging chicas as a whole as you could expect and some of them are filmstars. Sure there are a few prima donnas such as Rocio and judging by the posts, Nicole is also one to avoid. But both these chicas have been shit-canned from the word go, so why would you even buy an hour of their time? There are more than 20 on their roster, so take away the ones that fall into the doubtful provider category and you would have 16 or 17 great and enthusiastic chicas. Most offer 'hasta el final' and most offer cola if that is your thing. The forum really sorted out those to avoid with promptness and ruthless efficiency. As has been posted by many others, if you don't follow the advice freely offered by those who went before you, you really deserved to get what you got. But don't blame Laura, Cristal etc. Who IMHO, deserve Congressional Medals of Honour.

Argento
    Argento, this is a perfectly fair criticism. Note that in my post from way back when, I freely admitted that I had made a mistake by not reading Nicole's reviews carefully (or not remembering them and not making a note of them before I went over there, which was actually the case at that time) and yep, I guess that means I deserved what I got.

Also note that I did not intend to trash the privado, I titled my report "Terrible Session Here", not "Terrible Place", and we've already decided I might well have been able to avoid that particular session if I'd RTFF more carefully.

It WAS very hot that summer day, and it's not the nicest physical plant in the world, but the weather is not really their fault, and at $70 per half hour, I don't think it's reasonable to expect the Ritz Carlton.

So thanks for your review, and maybe I'll give it another go when I'm back this year!

BigTravelGuy,

Thanks for bringing back that review of Nicole. I do pay attention to reviews but that one escaped my notice. I think her photos only recently got posted to their web site, which led me to believe that she was a new girl.

Captain- I generally concur. I have had one good memorable session here (and that was with Rocio believe it or not) but have never encountered any gems here with the right combination of looks and service.

Argento- Nice to get a differing opinion to balance things out. I am usually more likely to post a negative experience than a positive one. It is a common phenonomenon, I am like that with restaurant and movie reviews too LOL.

Different planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Travel Guy
    Here is what I wrote from 10 or 11 months ago, in this thread (actually, I was amused to recall that this was my first Argentinaprivate post ever) not to repeat, but to corraborate your last two posts:

"Terrible Session Here"

"This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

I knew I was seeing mixed reviews, so my expectations weren't high, but the prospect of a relatively inexpensive CIM sounded good.

There were about 5 or 6 girls there at the time, none of them very inspired, or attractive. One of the girls ran in to the room for the "greeting", mumbled her name in the quickest possible fashion, scowled, and ran out the door, slamming it. SHE really was in the mood for work that day, I guess. (I'm not THAT bad looking, and I didn't even have time to say "ola" to her, so it wasn't something I did.

I asked for Nicole, who was the best looking of a weak cast. If I'd re-read the posts here more carefully, I probably would have selected someone else, or just come back another day. Or not come back at all. When I chose her, the madame said she was already booked. This caused some confusion: what was she doing in the line-up if she wasn't available? Turns out she could do 30 minutes for $75, but not a full hour, or she'd run into her next apointment. She's "popular", remember? Anyway, 30 minutes seemed like enough at this point, so that's what we did.

Nicole was bored and disinterested, and while she asked me if I wanted the oral to be covered or "sin", I chose sin, with the understanding that unlike 1707 Santa Fe, there wouldn't be an extra charge or anything. I guess some guys must CHOOSE covered, I don't know. I got a couple of minutes of this, and then, she seemed to worry that I might come at some point, and she informed me that there would be absolutely no "hasta el final" with her. So we went to a hand job, where she produced a bunch of paper towels, and spent the next several minutes trying to stay as far away from any finish that was going to happen.

Well, in a hot, inadequately air-contidioned room, with a partner with a lousy attitude, there wasn't any finishing gonna happen on that day, anyway. After a few more minutes of trying, and realizing I just wasn't enjoying myself, I just excused myself, and left, politely.

The only good thing about this was the price. $75 to not get off, vs. $200-$250 other places including extras and tips to actually get off with lovely and personable young women. I appreciate the money I saved on that day, but I think I'll go back to the latter routine.

Good luck. "
    I really don't understand these negative posts on this privado. In my opinion it has some of the most obliging chicas as a whole as you could expect and some of them are filmstars. Sure there are a few prima donnas such as Rocio and judging by the posts, Nicole is also one to avoid. But both these chicas have been shit-canned from the word go, so why would you even buy an hour of their time? There are more than 20 on their roster, so take away the ones that fall into the doubtful provider category and you would have 16 or 17 great and enthusiastic chicas. Most offer 'hasta el final' and most offer cola if that is your thing. The forum really sorted out those to avoid with promptness and ruthless efficiency. As has been posted by many others, if you don't follow the advice freely offered by those who went before you, you really deserved to get what you got. But don't blame Laura, Cristal etc. Who IMHO, deserve Congressional Medals of Honour.

Argento

I have been here 5 or 6 times in 2 years. I would say almost all my experiences here were pretty ordinary.

Not recommended at all to Newbies.

The girls are very average in looks, not very friendly, place seems to be always over crowded, bed sheets dirty, manager usually rude.

Their are better budgets options.

Kazzooey, Lysander: I'm going to quote myself, from last year:

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Have tried this place in the past with mixed results. Rocio is just my type but even at the third attempt could not get her warmed up. I obviously don't have Ricker's magic touch.

Last week, tried Nicole. Rather more chubby than she looks on the web site, but as she is from Paraguay I was optimistic. She was very businesslike. Started by spraying the sheets with disinfectant / anti fungal agent. I guess this is instead of changing the sheets. Then it was down to business. At first things went quite well. She seemed friendly enough. First, a well executed energetic BBBJ without questioning, then on with the raincoat and sex, me on top then her on top, all the time she was working very hard to try to get me off as quickly as possible. Very nice I thought, this is what low end punting is all about. Then suddenly after less than half an hour disconnected and leapt off the bed and asked me why I had not come yet. I said because we were only half way through an hour appointment. She replied rather indignantly that customers were not normally expected to spend the whole hour fucking, and she then stomped off to the bathroom. By the time she had returned about ten minutes later, I was already dressed and on my way out. Visted the minimalist bathroom, dried myself with paper towel (normal towels not provided) and left.

Lysander
    Here is what I wrote from 10 or 11 months ago, in this thread (actually, I was amused to recall that this was my first Argentinaprivate post ever) not to repeat, but to corraborate your last two posts:

"Terrible Session Here"

"This is my first ever post here; hope it's helpful. I'm in town for a couple of weeks and have been pretty much doing "one-a-days" at a number of the more popular privados on this list. All experiences have been good, except for the afternoon I tried 343 Uruguay last week.

I knew I was seeing mixed reviews, so my expectations weren't high, but the prospect of a relatively inexpensive CIM sounded good.

There were about 5 or 6 girls there at the time, none of them very inspired, or attractive. One of the girls ran in to the room for the "greeting", mumbled her name in the quickest possible fashion, scowled, and ran out the door, slamming it. SHE really was in the mood for work that day, I guess. (I'm not THAT bad looking, and I didn't even have time to say "ola" to her, so it wasn't something I did.

I asked for Nicole, who was the best looking of a weak cast. If I'd re-read the posts here more carefully, I probably would have selected someone else, or just come back another day. Or not come back at all. When I chose her, the madame said she was already booked. This caused some confusion: what was she doing in the line-up if she wasn't available? Turns out she could do 30 minutes for $75, but not a full hour, or she'd run into her next apointment. She's "popular", remember? Anyway, 30 minutes seemed like enough at this point, so that's what we did.

Nicole was bored and disinterested, and while she asked me if I wanted the oral to be covered or "sin", I chose sin, with the understanding that unlike 1707 Santa Fe, there wouldn't be an extra charge or anything. I guess some guys must CHOOSE covered, I don't know. I got a couple of minutes of this, and then, she seemed to worry that I might come at some point, and she informed me that there would be absolutely no "hasta el final" with her. So we went to a hand job, where she produced a bunch of paper towels, and spent the next several minutes trying to stay as far away from any finish that was going to happen.

Well, in a hot, inadequately air-contidioned room, with a partner with a lousy attitude, there wasn't any finishing gonna happen on that day, anyway. After a few more minutes of trying, and realizing I just wasn't enjoying myself, I just excused myself, and left, politely.

The only good thing about this was the price. $75 to not get off, vs. $200-$250 other places including extras and tips to actually get off with lovely and personable young women. I appreciate the money I saved on that day, but I think I'll go back to the latter routine.

Good luck. "
    Last edited by Big Travel Guy; 12-15-09 at 03:06. Reason: Misspelled other guys names!

Nicole

Thank you, Lysander.

Nicole had been on my list based on the photos on the web site.

But what you write regarding looks and service changes my mind.

You just saved me 100 pesos, one hour, and a load or two better spent on other women. That, my friend, is a service for which I am grateful.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Tried out two of the newest staff (on separate occasions) on my first day of arrival to BA yesterday. Caty and Luli started working here a week after my last trip in September.

Luli– first take at least 3 points off the pictures from their website. Some major photo shop here. She got to be at least 10 kilos heavier. But she had good attitude. Pretty much full menu was offered including cola, but no BN.

Caty– She looks pretty much like the photos. A red head with freckles. Slim body with bright pink nipples. But her service was subpar, not much kissing and BBBJ was weak.

Will not repeat with Luli. I might give Caty a second try, like on a Sunday and she is the only one availble. I might have caught her in a bad time. It was 3:00 am when I was with her and she looked tired.

BTW, there has been some renovation in this place. The bathroom is being expanded. The kitchen / chica hang out area has been reduced, and two new rooms have been added.
    Have tried this place in the past with mixed results. Rocio is just my type but even at the third attempt could not get her warmed up. I obviously don't have Ricker's magic touch.

Last week, tried Nicole. Rather more chubby than she looks on the web site, but as she is from Paraguay I was optimistic. She was very businesslike. Started by spraying the sheets with disinfectant / anti fungal agent. I guess this is instead of changing the sheets. Then it was down to business. At first things went quite well. She seemed friendly enough. First, a well executed energetic BBBJ without questioning, then on with the raincoat and sex, me on top then her on top, all the time she was working very hard to try to get me off as quickly as possible. Very nice I thought, this is what low end punting is all about. Then suddenly after less than half an hour disconnected and leapt off the bed and asked me why I had not come yet. I said because we were only half way through an hour appointment. She replied rather indignantly that customers were not normally expected to spend the whole hour fucking, and she then stomped off to the bathroom. By the time she had returned about ten minutes later, I was already dressed and on my way out. Visted the minimalist bathroom, dried myself with paper towel (normal towels not provided) and left.

Lysander

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations