This blog is moderated by SobeLizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    ROTFLMAO.

Ouch!

What can I avoid if I pay 1000 US for a chica?

Suerte,

Stowe
    You can pay someone else to fuck her for you. Guaranteed to not give you any nasty bugs!

DH's Lice advice!

ROTFLMAO.

Ouch!

What can I avoid if I pay 1000 US for a chica?

Suerte,

Stowe

DH's crab cure

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Upon further review of SL's posts, I did indeed determine that the AIDS-avoiding price is 600 and not 650. However, paying 650 also eliminates herpes. Paying 450 only eliminates gonorrhea and crab lice.

But that is okay. Gonorrhea goes away with a shot and crab lice can be eliminated one of two ways:

1) Set one side on fire, and then stab them with an ice pick when they come running out the other side.

2) Pour on whiskey, and then pour on sand. The crabs will get drunk and throw rocks at each other.
    You forgot with method (1) to shave one side of the infected area, then set fire to the unshaved side and when they come out of the bush, break out the ice pick.

Upon further review of SL's posts, I did indeed determine that the AIDS-avoiding price is 600 and not 650. However, paying 650 also eliminates herpes. Paying 450 only eliminates gonorrhea and crab lice.

But that is okay. Gonorrhea goes away with a shot and crab lice can be eliminated one of two ways:

1) Set one side on fire, and then stab them with an ice pick when they come running out the other side.

2) Pour on whiskey, and then pour on sand. The crabs will get drunk and throw rocks at each other.

I thought you had to pay 650 pesos (or was it 600; I forget). He'll get AIDS for sure if he only pays 450, won't he?

The level of discussion in this thread of late makes me want to hold up the BUSH=NAZI - LIBERALS SUCK! Discussion in the "American Politics" thread as an example to be commended.

Now I understand

Quote Originally Posted by SobeLizzard
    Well,

I rather pay the chicks than let all my money go to the government when I kick the bucket. I rather see these chicas owning apts and a car and paying for their childs education and clothes; thus I continue to pay 450 pesos.

You guys must be white.

You guys must have the 1700's mentality of owning sex slaves and keeping them poor. I will donate more money so that you folks don't treat them like sub-humans. Just like Americans and Brazillian brought millions of slaves from Africa 250 years ago. YOU! Like your low-life father, and grand-father gene pool must be the epitimy of a scum bag. Why don't you sell you daughter for 200 pesos and let everyone xxxx them. Tough Love doods!

King Microsoft Man is going to rescue the chicas from you bums.

I wanna see their kids grow up and be your kids boss.
    16 year old kid with daddys computer or an asshole. Either way He doesn't matter and adds zero value to the forum, mute him or enjoy him as the joke he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SobeLizzard
    I rather pay the chicks than let all my money go to the government when I kick the bucket. I rather see these chicas owning apts and a car and paying for their childs education and clothes; thus I continue to pay 450 pesos.

You guys must be white.

You guys must have the 1700's mentality of owning sex slaves and keeping them poor. I will donate more money so that you folks don't treat them like sub-humans. Just like Americans and Brazillian brought millions of slaves from Africa 250 years ago. YOU! Like your low-life father, and grand-father gene pool must be the epitimy of a scum bag. Why don't you sell you daughter for 200 pesos and let everyone xxxx them. Tough Love doods!

Yes I am white. Very white. The girls I like most are white as well. I pay them what I consider they deserve - not a cent more. This does not keep them poor. Rather, they earn A LOT if you consider what the rest of the people in Argentina earns. If you are so interested in feeding their children, I assume that this is not because they are theirs, but because they are hungry and they need clothes. Well, then you might do as follows: go to Excedra (please fellow mongers, pay attention to the right spelling:-) sit there all day, feed the children who come begging constantly (this way you make sure that the money does go to the children) and you'll become popular as a good-hearted man. I am sure you'll get lower prices with the ladies there. Then you'll have more money to feed more children.

BTW, make sure you feed only black kids. Oh. No black kids? Well, that must be because some Argentinian president send all black people in Argentina to fight & die in internal wars by using them to stop the bullets and arrows of the enemies. I am surely leaving details out, but, haven't you ever wondered why there are basically no black people at all in Argentina?

In order not to annoy Argentinias: this does not mean Argentinians behave like that. It is only that sometimes an insane person can have all the power.

On the other hand: I'd love these girls to have an appartment and a car. But I want to have an appartment and a car, too!

BTW: I HATE Microsoft. Only Linux & MacOsX allowed around me.

450 pesos?

Hey Sobe, I can understand if you are paying 450 to 600 pesos for some of these girls, for the whole day, but not for a few hours, but at least 15hrs plus, otherwise do give some money to the hungry people who really need it.

These guys are right, the women talk among themselves and it is not postive when a guy overpays.

Of course if you got Microsoft stock at the ground level than more.

Power to you.

Angry

He is obviously trolling and as the saying goes, "Please don't feed the trolls!"

Retired Member

Thumbs down It Just Came To Me

You're probably so ugly that it takes $450 pesos for the chica to leave with you.

Retired Member

Thumbs down You Might Be Nuts

Its doesn't take any brains to Spent Money Any Dumb Fuck can do that.

Rather than Fuck Up The Pricing For American Mongers.

Why Don't You quote $150 peso's and Send the Other $300 your quoting to Jackson to give to the Kids at the Comedor's.

They're really hungery, they need more food.

Rather than give your money to Hookers that earn way above average incomes give it to the people that really need it.

Trust Me, You Don't Have Enought To Feed All Of Them.

Exon

To me it's better to pay the chicks Big Bucks

Well,

You guys must be white.

regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger
    Before everyone gets heated I believe that Sobelizzard is just busting balls. Anyone with sense knows that paying too much can get you less. The true greats' pay little or nothing and get everything they want.
    I think it's important to keep saying this stuff over and over. It's counterintuitive to somebody raised in sex prison and needs to be repeated.

Nick,

Check the history. Not one remotely pleasant or accurate post. Nobody could find fun in that.

FT

Posting Limitations