Thread: American Politics II

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I've had my say. I'm going to delete all my posts on this issue. I've offered you peace, and a chance. I suggest you do what you must to avoid me.
    Since you're a little short guy, it would be kind of hard to do this if anybody is around. Are you going to wear high heels so your head pokes up from the crowd around you? I am worried for my safety, you know, so I want to be able to see you coming.

Of course if you put your heels on, you'd better shave those legs too.

laugh if you wish

I've had my say. I'm going to delete all my posts on this issue. I've offered you peace, and a chance. I suggest you do what you must to avoid me.

Golly I guess this means he'll hit me with two handbags

I am just so frightened, I am beside myself with fear. Ooooh, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Certainly I can't ever visit Buenos Aires again!

Sunflower, you are too tough for me. From the looks of your photo below, you are one of those tough leather types.

Like most spinmiesters you just make up facts to fit your needs. Let me give you a reality check.

I never ran to Jackson for help, I don't need help with you because your just a tired old blowhard. I was appologising to Jackson for writing what I wrote.

With luck you will go your entire life without encountering me. However if you do you will have a different tone after. There is a good reason I will not tolerate being called the things you call me and I will explain them to you during our conversation. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a reasonable man, you can avoid this conversation by appologising and never calling me a pedophile again. If you don't I will maim you, believe me this is no idle threat. You will bear the scars of this beating for the rest of your life.

For my part if I have somewho offended you before the first time you insinuated I fucked young boys I offer my appologies. If you can tell me what the offence was, I will appologise in this open forum as I have done in the past to others for the specific offence.

You may call me ignorant, un educated, working class, a ***** monger, an asshole damn near any slur will do because thy probably apply but you may not freely call me a pedophile.

I hope your taking this seriously because you are in jepordy.

Stowe if you lived to be 200 years old, and dedicated everyday of your life to debauchery you still wouldn't be half as sick as I am. I'll be there in April.

Jackpot you fucker, how the hell are you.
    Daddy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DaddyRulz.jpg‎  

4. 10-27-06 14:18

5. 10-27-06 08:15

Daddy Rulz

Hey MF,

You haven't been seen or heard from for months and now you post that I am a sick fuck? I ain't half the sick fuck that you are (but I am catching up!

Good to see ya posting more DR and keep up the fight.

Hopefully, you will be there in April when I am there again.

Suerte.

Stowe

Oh and by the way, regarding the pissing or hitting contest, I'll put $100 US on Daddy!

Dustup!

Maybe we can have an American style Dustup at the Alamo.

And 100 peso prize for the winner.

What do you all think?

Jackpot

What are you going to do, hit me with your handbag?

Oh, so you come into a thread, begin to insult me, and now you go crying to Jackson to "make him stop it!" Listen, petunia, if you can't take it, don't start it. And I have to tell you, I am scared, oh so scared, by your threats, which I am sure are as empty as your wallet.

You can kiss my rosy red Irish ass, sunflower. Of course my wrinkled arse is about 25 years older than the young boys' asses you prefer, but you can pucker up, nonetheless.

I am telling you that if I ever meet you face to face we will have the kind of discussion that you would expect from an ignorant blue collar worker that you you have now twice called a homosexual. This is not a threat, we are just going to have a very friendly chat about manners. If you don't desire this conversation I would suggest on your very infrequant trips to BsAs that you avoid me. I would also suggest that you wait to post about your experiances until after you get back in the EEUU because if I know your in BsAs when I'm there I will be looking for you to give you this lesson. Write what you wish but I would take this pretty seriously.

Jackson again, I know this guy does stuff for you but thats twice now He's insulted me. I know I've insulted him as well and I would offer him the same satisfaction that I will take if I see him. He expects to write this crap without being accountable, I think I'll hold him accountable.

I guess I'm not done.

Hunt I'm neither old, nor a homosexual. I didn't retire from an airline, I quit. I wasn't a flight attendant though I did fuck a few. I worked the ramp and customer service for an airline, mostly the ramp which is a blue collar job. I am telling you that if I ever meet you face to face we will have the kind of discussion that you would expect from an ignorant blue collar worker that you you have now twice called a homosexual. This is not a threat, we are just going to have a very friendly chat about manners. If you don't desire this conversation I would suggest on your very infrequant trips to BsAs that you avoid me. I would also suggest that you wait to post about your experiances until after you get back in the EEUU because if I know your in BsAs when I'm there I will be looking for you to give you this lesson. Write what you wish but I would take this pretty seriously.

Jackson again, I know this guy does stuff for you but thats twice now He's insulted me. I know I've insulted him as well and I would offer him the same satisfaction that I will take if I see him. He expects to write this crap without being accountable, I think I'll hold him accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    I guess if I had the choice I'd rather compared to a radio talk show host, worth $300 million, counselor to presidents, dating Daryn Kagan, and formerly addicted to back pain medication, rather than be an old guy who is fixated on anal sex with very petite and very young subjects, pinching every last penny because I'm broke, retired from being an airline flight attendant, and denying all the time that I'm gay.

Not much of a choice, really.

And as for that Moore guy, he's a lot of things, but one of them I can state from personal observation is that he's definitely heterosexual, with a decent taste for women (not young girls, or in a certain poster's taste, boys)

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa

Moore I humbly apologize, I have a running gag with Stowe for being a sick fuck and I accidently typed your name. I'm really sorry. Stowe however is one sick fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Where the hell did that come from?

I'm just an innocent bystander with nothing but healthy, natural urges to shag 1000 women (not children) senseless per day.

Care to substantiate your "distorted sick fuck" rant?

I won't pass judgment on you but I will say that being a pedophile is probably the only unforgivable crime.

I guess if I had the choice I'd rather compared to a radio talk show host, worth $300 million, counselor to presidents, dating Daryn Kagan, and formerly addicted to back pain medication, rather than be an old guy who is fixated on anal sex with very petite and very young subjects, pinching every last penny because I'm broke, retired from being an airline flight attendant, and denying all the time that I'm gay.

Not much of a choice, really.

And as for that Moore guy, he's a lot of things, but one of them I can state from personal observation is that he's definitely heterosexual, with a decent taste for women (not young girls, or in a certain poster's taste, boys).

Ok now lets call a spade a spade, Foley is s pretty sick mother fucker, I don't personaly have a thing against gay dudes but being a sexual predator is bad enough but being a homosexual predator is WAY too much. He is not going to be an elected official any longer. And if he did something wrong to any underage kids he should pay for it. Should the democrats try to lynch the republicans for this? NO, if some high ranking republicans were somehow complicite in any of this then, if they broke the law, they should be held accountable, if they did something immoral but didnt break the law, the voters should decide. I think this should teach everyone that you can stand up for your party all you want, but if someone in your party does something wrong you should not protect or excuse them, especially when it deals with little kids. That goes for democrats and republicans, I mean the whole kennedy clan has been a real kick in the pants for the democrats credibility. But whatever. And Moore I think Daddy Rulz was just joking, though I did hear a rumor about dancing shaved midgets, but thats another thread.

Badboy

My posts mention a whole spectrum of sick distorted behaviour, but not as bad as Moore now thats one sick fuck there.
    Where the hell did that come from?

I'm just an innocent bystander with nothing but healthy, natural urges to shag 1000 women (not children) senseless per day.

Care to substantiate your "distorted sick fuck" rant?

I won't pass judgment on you but I will say that being a pedophile is probably the only unforgivable crime.

I love the way you spin

It's as if you don't want to be confused by facts. Sending sexual email or Ims to an underage is child will get you damn near as much time as having sex with them. Check your facts.

I wouldn't call it a "single minded obsession" more like something I dig. Again check your facts. My posts mention a whole spectrum of sick distorted behaviour, but not as bad as Stowe now thats one sick fuck there.

I think you just piss me off because you sort of remind me of Rush. I'm done with this, and you as well. I can't wait to read what you have to say when the House and Senate change hands this fall.

Respond as you wish I shall only fart in your general direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    By your own admission you are interested in finding petite young women for anal sex. People can draw their own conclusions about that, but I find your single-minded obsession with the hershey highway, especially with "young" subjects, more than a little weird. Once in a while? Sure. But that's not quite it, is it? But hey, anyway, the world is full of weird people. So more power to you, so long as you stay above the age of consent.

As for Foley, if he's guilty of having had sex with an underage page, he ought to be locked up and have the key thrown away. At this point, he's apparently only guilty of sending naughty IMs, which while gross, probably isn't very illegal (if at all, it is illegal in the wrist-slap sense - probably about as illegal as posting on a prostitution site on the internet)

Not one single underage boy has been identified by anybody as having been seduced by him. What he does with people above the age of consent is his own business.
    Last edited by Daddy Rulz; 10-26-06 at 18:53. Reason: Typed the wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Rather than $150 a barrel oil, with the proceeds going to the oil barons, a hefty gas tax would cut consumption, provide monies for some worthwhile causes and incentivize (my armed services word of the day) corporate america to get on the alternative energy stick. Unfortunately, to this point the government is happy to blame others for the price of oil / petrol rather than take the necessary steps themselves, and take the expected heat. Though I don't know that the Dems would be any more motivated to drive up the cost of operating speedboats, SUVs, etc.
    Dogg I'll give you an example of how high-priced oil will encourage other energy sources. There's a kind of rock called oil shale, which is found in such massive quantities in the Western US that there is probably as much recoverable oil as in the entire Middle East. Except that recovery of this oil is more expensive than drilling a hole into the ground, and hence, it's not economically feasible unless oil is very expensive. Here's an article from last year which discusses it:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600125803,00.html

As for Daddy Rulz's fondness for drilling young spinners in the ass, well, if that makes him a possible faggot, then this board has more than a few potential fags! I ain't ashamed of having cracked a few young prunes myself, and loved it! Listen Daddy, when you get to town, let's have dinner. Wear your hair up and that choker I sent you.

Rather than $150 a barrel oil, with the proceeds going to the oil barons, a hefty gas tax would cut consumption, provide monies for some worthwhile causes and incentivize (my armed services word of the day) corporate america to get on the alternative energy stick. Unfortunately, to this point the government is happy to blame others for the price of oil / petrol rather than take the necessary steps themselves, and take the expected heat. Though I don't know that the Dems would be any more motivated to drive up the cost of operating speedboats, SUVs, etc.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations