Thread: Holiday Inn Express

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I ran into the same problem. Not friendly to Chicas at all. This time only and then I felt like I had a Scarlet Letter on my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAgeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I stayed there last Oct.-November, I think there is a report from that time.

Not chica freindly, to my surprise, all kinds of shit from the desk clerk, (we do not allow this, only this time, you cannot bring a guest to your room, she has to wait down here etc. Late at night, there was no problem or words from the portero with a 5 or 10p note. It was a time when all hotels were full, and I needed to work downtown so it was the best choice I could find. San Martin Suites are OK near the triangle.

MAG

Holiday Inn

I stayed there last Oct.-November, I think there is a report from that time.

Not chica freindly, to my surprise, all kinds of shit from the desk clerk, (we do not allow this, only this time, you cannot bring a guest to your room, she has to wait down here etc. Late at night, there was no problem or words from the portero with a 5 or 10p note. It was a time when all hotels were full, and I needed to work downtown so it was the best choice I could find. San Martin Suites are OK near the triangle.

MAG

Retired Member

Smile

Bob,

I stayed their years ago on my very first Mongering trip to be. A.

Back then I was a brand new Newbie, wet behind ears so to speak.

The place is OK, nothing special, a little pricey and of course Chica Friendly. All Hotels in Buenos Aires are Chica friendly for that matter, your not in New York City or Mexico City for that Matter.

But I don't like the location. Its OK if your just going to Monger in Cafe Orleans, Jazz Pub or Cutty Sark.

May I suggest the Los De Americas Hotel one or two doors up the street from the cornner of M. T. Alvaer & Libertad, a block up the street from the Dazzler.

Very nice rooms, some Air crews stay their, about the same price as the Holiday Inn. But the real bennie is that your in walking distance to the Triangle and a short cab ride to the more pricey clubs in Recoleta.

Goog Mongering To You.

Exon

Holiday Inn Express

Only two mentions of this hotel here and no specifics. Is it chica friendly? Any other comments?

Thanks, Bob

Posting Limitations