Thread: Personal ads from American women

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Marak5

You Dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Just back in from Black. I didn't pull a chica because I felt guilty that I might "abuse her". Perhaps Goblin can make a trip to BA (there's a reach) and do a "group intervention" with the monger community. Dress us down with some Taliban inspired diatribes. Come on Goblin, get out from behind that freakishly high powered computer of yours and live a little. I know a chica who would whisper sweet nothings about the fake moon landing while inserting the finger of your choice where your Sun doesn't shine. (I'd have to pay her, but I'd do it for you)

Beneficent dog
    If you want to spring for some pussy on my next trip to BA I'm in, but please no anal fetishists; I do not share your taste for sexual perversion.

Goblin

Sword fights vs pussy den's.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    I know what the demographics are Goblin. About 1:1 in both countries.

But just walk into any bar / club / party /"mixer" in USA and its usually a swordfight.

In Argentina its a pussy den.
    The reasons for that are more cultural than demographic though. I find that the younger nightclub venues are visited equally by both sexes while the older to middle aged events are, as you say, way off kilter.

I will do some checking into the stats on Eastern Siberia; my source on that information was very reliable.

Goblin

Talking

Just back in from Black. I didn't pull a chica because I felt guilty that I might "abuse her". Perhaps Goblin can make a trip to BA (there's a reach) and do a "group intervention" with the monger community. Dress us down with some Taliban inspired diatribes. Come on Goblin, get out from behind that freakishly high powered computer of yours and live a little. I know a chica who would whisper sweet nothings about the fake moon landing while inserting the finger of your choice where your sun doesn't shine. (I'd have to pay her, but I'd do it for you)

Beneficent dog

4. 04-21-06 04:01

I know what the demographics are Goblin. About 1:1 in both countries.

But just walk into any bar / club / party /"mixer" in USA and its usually a swordfight.

In Argentina its a pussy den.

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    The ratio is one of the biggest problems in USA. Almost everywhere I used to go out there there were 3:1 guys to girls or worse. And I won't even comment on the quality of most girls. Here it seems that everywhere you go the ratio is reverse.
    I think the demographics everywhere in the US are about 1:1 so most of the women in the US are probably just not noticably attractive or are downright butt ugly giving the illusion of a bad ratio.

Now I hear from a very reliable source that a good ratio can only be found in Eastern Siberia where the ratio is about 6 to 1 women to men especially in a little town called Vladivostock. Most of them are supposed to be beautiful.

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman45
    The fact of the matter is in my case, I am a good looking guy and get turned down by fat bitches in bars here in Florida because of a mixture of an unfavorable guy-to-girl ratio and the ever-growing "Princess" complex.
    The ratio is one of the biggest problems in USA. Almost everywhere I used to go out there there were 3:1 guys to girls or worse. And I won't even comment on the quality of most girls. Here it seems that everywhere you go the ratio is reverse.

The Princess complex

This was taken from CL.

"Just wanted to say thank you to you Mike for meeting me at the mall and buying me my new bathing suit.

And to all the others that showed up at Macy's thanks for the $150 I was asking just for meeting me.

For the three of you that gave me over $200. Muah! You guys rock. For the one guy that only gave me $100.you need to try harder next time.... but it's still appreciated I guess...

I'm walking away today with over $1100.. CL rocks!!

Well, I'm off to Miami tomorrow for a three day holiday... I'll be back on Monday with a new wish list... Also, for all those that didnt get to meet me at Millenia today, If you email and donate $75 to my paypal account I'll send you a picture of me wearing my new bathing suit....

Ciao for now.... Don't forget guys, work extra hard at work these next few days so that you can afford to meet me at la perla next week. They have this sexy dress I really want.

Also, if you buy me a $500 gift certifcate to the Cheese Cake Factory, I'll promise to meet you there for a drink or two. Till Monday. Kiss Kiss"
    Last edited by Tinman; 04-21-06 at 02:36. Reason: Quotation

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Fact is the key to understanding women is not a recognition of their selfishness but your own.

Goblin
    I respectfully disagree. If you recognize their selfishness as you say, you are closer to understanding them (closer, mind you) because "knowledge is power".

Understanding one's own selfishness (to the degree that it affects others) is more like saying "Fuck understanding a woman; I am just going to stick my dick in her ass and then not return her calls."

Now. Personally, I wouldn't consider myself selfish just because I would rather pay a woman for sex directly than indirectly through dinners, drinks etc with a gleaming hope of seeing some pink while dealing with some drama along the way.

The fact of the matter is in my case, I am a good looking guy and get turned down by fat bitches in bars here in Florida because of a mixture of an unfavorable guy-to-girl ratio and the ever-growing "Princess" complex.

Those T-Shirts that say "Princess" "Spoiled" "Daddy's Girl" reflect a lifetime of other people catering to these bitches that are average at best.

In the words of the Geto Boys, "Your pussy ain't no more important than my dick, miss."

Please don't misunderstand. This is referring to American women. I have the utmost respect for ladies. Again, in the words of the Geto Boys, "I treat ho like a ho and a beotch like a beotch and a lady like a lady."
    Last edited by Tinman; 04-21-06 at 02:23. Reason: Typo

Love you Goblin! Keep em coming!
    Fact is the key to understanding women is not a recognition of their selfishness but your own.

Goblin

Love you Goblin! Keep em coming!

I promised SconjoUSA I would not comment on his spelling errors. That does not apply to you. It would behoove you to learn how to spell that word. Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Seems a spelling error is enough to prevent your comprehension of that word. I don't usually comment on spelling errors either but to make sure you get it this time I will give you a correctly spelled example on the meaning of hypocrisy. Take a look at your spelling of the word "focuses" in the following post you fucking hypocrite! LO fucking L.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...559#post356559

Oh and what exactly is postioning?

Goblin

Well, now I might understand why some paranoid mongers accused me of being Goblin, maybe because he is both left wing and advocates respect for women on a P4P board. Qualities which I share. No wonder you don't see many people espouse either of these views, because when and if they do, the thought police come charging in to bust some skulls.

BACK to the topic of personals.

http://www.patheticpersonals.com/

This site really is very funny. Best personals site EVER!

On the contrary, I am the only one introducing diversity from the mundane topic of abusing women for money and that at the cost of much personal criticism. Nothing selfish about that.

I wasn't going to post anything further but I just couldn't resist commenting on such glaring hypocricy. Sorry.

Goblin
    I promised SconjoUSA I would not comment on his spelling errors. That does not apply to you. It would behoove you to learn how to spell that word. Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Better than one trick after another.

This also describes narcissistic, conspiracy addled bores. Geez Gobby, I thought we went through this once already. Just our luck. It looks like we are making progress with Nibu, and here you are again. Can't you find a non pro, female conspiracy buff to while away the hours. You must be feeling masochistic again. Well, welcome back Goblin! The original one trick pony!
    On the contrary, I am the only one introducing diversity from the mundane topic of abusing women for money and that at the cost of much personal criticism. Nothing selfish about that.

I wasn't going to post anything further but I just couldn't resist commenting on such glaring hypocricy. Sorry.

Goblin

Hah! This perfectly describes the attitude of American mongers towards the working chicas or any other chicas for that matter. Talk about a double standard!

American selfishness applies to both genders and even more so to whoremongers. So let's just say that men and women in America deserve each other although I don't expect any of you guys to see that.

Goblin
    This also describes narcissistic, conspiracy addled bores. Geez Gobby, I thought we went through this once already. Just our luck. It looks like we are making progress with Nibu, and here you are again. Can't you find a non pro, female conspiracy buff to while away the hours. You must be feeling masochistic again. Well, welcome back Goblin! The original one trick pony!

Posting Limitations