Thread: Airline Special Offers

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Dave
    For those who can take advantage, United has a great fare to Buenos Aires.

$507 all-in from Newark. Example: Depart May 29 Return June 13. Other dates available. I couldn't find anything from other cities. Slightly higher if you book on Travelocity.

Dave
    Just a guess, but this looks to be in the wrong place.

Great fare to BsAs

For those who can take advantage, United has a great fare to Buenos Aires.

$507 all-in from Newark. Example: Depart May 29 Return June 13. Other dates available. I couldn't find anything from other cities. Slightly higher if you book on Travelocity.

EDIT: Sorry I posted here, I thought I was on the Travel Info. page

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnife
    This is high for LAX
    $350 is high from LAX? If you're saying that $775 is high, then I'd say you're correct. It really depends on what time of the year you're flying. I'm not the one offering the $775, however.

Personally, I'm flying on a $389 fare next week from LAX, which I consider to be a good fare, especially given the holiday time of the year.

If you keep some fare alerts going (Travelocity is my favorite) then you can get automatic emails when a price goes down or such.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    So, not mileage earning. Thanks for the info.

I've been looking at some of the available seats for a flight to EZE (say in a month) and find plenty of open seats in all fare classes. Hopefully with CO in the market now, they'll start a fare war, and $350 RT fares will be the norm.
    This is high for LAX

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Mileage / fare combo.

Not upgrdable, but of course confirmed seating.
    So, not mileage earning. Thanks for the info.

I've been looking at some of the available seats for a flight to EZE (say in a month) and find plenty of open seats in all fare classes. Hopefully with CO in the market now, they'll start a fare war, and $350 RT fares will be the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Are these Buddy Passes? Mileage earning? Upgradeable? Fare class?
    Mileage / fare combo.

Not upgrdable, but of course confirmed seating.

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Anyone who has a bit of flexibility, I may be able to get you an airfare from most US Gateways for $775 including all taxes etc.

This could be anywhere from a $50 to $250 savings depending on your market. If you get a cheaper fare take it. Mine is non neg. And would be handled via paypal or mail / money order. Very limited. PM me for info / dates / availibility
    Are these Buddy Passes? Mileage earning? Upgradeable? Fare class?

Airfare on AA $775: March 1 - Nov. 30

Anyone who has a bit of flexibility, I may be able to get you an airfare from most US Gateways for $775 including all taxes etc.

This could be anywhere from a $50 to $250 savings depending on your market. If you get a cheaper fare take it. Mine is non neg. And would be handled via paypal or mail / money order. Very limited. PM me for info / dates / availibility

Quote Originally Posted by Khun Larry
    Was that $399 some special? Did they offer a similar price from NY?

Like to book a flight from NYC - EZE for mid January 2006 returning mid Feb.

Looks like the best avail is in the $8 - 900 range. Any tips or recommendations. AA from JFK non stop is looking like $878

Muchas gracias.
    Yes, $399 was some special deal. You really need to set fare alerts on Travelocity (create an account, and then set up fare alerts for NYC-EZE) so they will email you if a fare drops below a certain point.

Nonstop can be cheaper, or more expensive. It just depends on the airline.

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Khun Larry

Looks like the best avail is in the $8 - 900 range. Any tips or recommendations. AA from JFK non stop is looking like $878

Muchas gracias.
    Non-stops will almost always be a little more my brother. Us fuckers at the airlines know it's worth more to you.

Question $399 Nothing close now

Muchas gracias.

Delta fare gone. Copa $389 (Fly through July 7), Lacsa $389 (June 15), Lan $399 (6-15

The Delta fare has poofed! You got a great deal if you booked it. (I did!). Copa is available, and it's valid until July 7th. (I booked one of those too.)

The Copa fares aren't showing up on their website, but can be booked on Travelocity (and probably Expedia as well). All these fares will probably disappear today or tomorrow, so if you want an inexpensive fare, grab it!

AA fare pulled, Lan Peru still at $399.

AA has yanked their fare (at least on Travelocity, you might still check the others.) Lan Peru is still showing a $399 fare match.

Lacsa now $389, LAX-EZE, Lan Peru $399 from ATL

Lacsa has jumped into the fray now at $10 less. I think ATL-EZE was available for a little bit for $399, but I think it may be gone now.

Lan Peru is $399 from Atlanta right now. I think this was a match sale for Delta which is still there though Delta pulled the fare.

DL LAX-EZE $399 plus tax. ($477 total)

I just spotted this on www.flyertalk as well. This is the best deal I've ever seen from LAX. Flights must be taken by June 15th.

I just booked a flight, and will be coming in early May.

You can book on Delta direct, or Travelocity, etc.

Posting Limitations