This blog is moderated by Aznights

Cool

Despues leía muchos del posts aca, a mi es obvio que hay muchos misóginos aca. Sí no tenés respeto para las mujeres, por eso, no podés conocer a mujere buena Y real. Por esto, talvez preferís a pagar. O talvez sos simplemente feo.

Suerte,

Jj

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Don't worry pal, you will pay eventually!
    With interests!

Amortize your debt

"The working girls are a poor substitute, perhaps like an adventure travel agency, but you can't pay for the best things in life. NUNCA. "

Don't worry pal, you will pay eventually!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jjgoinslow
    Obvio! I'm fairly new to the paid-for sex scene, but I cannot imagine it can EVER be as good as a real woman. But I'm still relatively young. I met a girl in Cordoba in a libreria of all places. She was more smoking hot than any working girl Ive seen here yet. I won't go into the details because thats not about business, thats about real life. These working girls are only about business. With this girl, I was biting my lip every 10 minutes to see if I was dreaming. We drank wine and cuddled on her bed and. Till the wee hours and she smelled incredible!

The working girls are a poor substitute, perhaps like an adventure travel agency, but you can't pay for the best things in life. NUNCA.

Jj
    She must have stuck a finger up your ass!

Lightbulb

Obvio! I'm fairly new to the paid-for sex scene, but I cannot imagine it can EVER be as good as a real woman. But I'm still relatively young. I met a girl in Cordoba in a libreria of all places. She was more smoking hot than any working girl Ive seen here yet. I won't go into the details because thats not about business, thats about real life. These working girls are only about business. With this girl, I was biting my lip every 10 minutes to see if I was dreaming. We drank wine and cuddled on her bed and. Till the wee hours and she smelled incredible!

The working girls are a poor substitute, perhaps like an adventure travel agency, but you can't pay for the best things in life. NUNCA.

Jj

playing on both sides of the fence

I agree with what both Hunt and Cartero have said. All true and thank you for your concern.

But, I never said I wasn't visiting any of the local apartments or clubs when I'm not with the local girl (see my Pueyrron Affaire post) This is the non-pro thread and decided to stick to the subject. I'll post on the apartments I've visited on the 'Private Apartments' thread later today.

As far as petting is concerned, I don't mind if it will eventually lead me to the pot of gold:

I've now had a BBBJTC and one two hour session with my local girl in the past two days. In my opinion, some things are worth waiting for. She was by far the best I've had compared to the girls at the apartments. Most of the girls at the apartments I have visited have not been up to my standards.

And yes, I do make my local girl take the collectivo from her house in the provencia (45 minutes) She gets to the centro and then has to take the subte from the Pelligrini station to Bulnes. And once she gets to Bulnes she then has to walk 4 blocks to get to my apartment. I'd love to see someone try to get one of those boliche girls to go through that much shit just to come see you.

It's only when we go out to discos on Friday and Saturday night's that I pay for the taxi from her house (most discos don't get going until after 12:30 a.m. After 10 p.m. The subte closes down and some buses only run once every hour after that time too. I'm just being practical.

Anyways, I was in bed with her again today. This time for four hours and then she left my apartment around 1:30 to get to work. Total cost to me was $35 pesos for lunch. Now, I'm free to go out to the clubs or bars.

Tommorrow she will take the day off and take me on a tour of Costa del Sur. So, I'll probably fuck her again after that and then let her sweet ass take the bus back home.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Question: What do you call a guy who travels 5,000 miles, pays for a girl's taxi rides, deals with with BS stemming from sick grandma, and in return he gets some heavy petting?

Answer: An idiot.

Hafrbo, I don't mean that personally, as you may well be a nice guy. But why in the fuck you would do the stuff you posted is entirely beyond me. If you want a wife, you may well be on the right course. However, hanging out on a board devoted to pay-for-play sex implies to me that your priority is to get laid and have a good time - neither of which you appear to be doing with your nice respectable girl from la provincia.
    Hell, I find myself agreeing with Hunt, and that worries me greatly. At least make her ride the subway or collectivo! Shouldn't be paying more than 3 pesos round trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Hafrbo
    Did I mention that she is from the provencia and that I have to pay her taxi fare to come in to the city on her days off? My payoff? So far it's been three dates, a bj, and lots of heavy petting.

In the end, I keep asking myself why the fuck am I dealing with this shit in Argentina when this is what it's like back home? It just may not be worth it when you're only here for a few weeks of vacations.
    Question: What do you call a guy who travels 5,000 miles, pays for a girl's taxi rides, deals with with BS stemming from sick grandma, and in return he gets some heavy petting?

Answer: An idiot.

Hafrbo, I don't mean that personally, as you may well be a nice guy. But why in the fuck you would do the stuff you posted is entirely beyond me. If you want a wife, you may well be on the right course. However, hanging out on a board devoted to pay-for-play sex implies to me that your priority is to get laid and have a good time - neither of which you appear to be doing with your nice respectable girl from la provincia.

more on non-pro girlfriends

First off, I agree with what's been said before (see Daddy Rulz and Capt. Dave) on how hard it is finding yourself an argentina girlfriend. Regardless, I was still intrigued at the idea of getting myself a regular girl here in BA.

It's gonna take a lot of work. Most guys coming over to BA are usually here for less than three weeks. It's taken me about that long just to go out on a couple of dates. So make a note: you will most likely lose lots of valuable mongering time chasing after locals.

Currently, I'm 1-6 in the asking for a date game.

Here's some quick notes I have been able to compile after trying to ask out a few hotties:

- Time is priceless:

Once the chica shows interest in going out with me she'll ask me how long I'm staying. And for me, this is usually the deal breaker as I'm only here for a few weeks. This alone fucks up the vibe as you can easily tell that she will start losing interest. Probably since you are not a good long term boyfriend prospect.

- don't waste THEIR time:

A lot of the chicas I have met are from the surrounding provincias of Buenos Aires. Which, usually means that they are very poor and have to take at least a one hour bus ride from their homes to come in for work in the city. In addition, some of the chicas work six days a week. Ask yourself why would they want to take time from their busy schedules to go out with you if you're only here for a few weeks?

- Be ready to deal with the bullshit:

The chica I have been going out with has been fantastic (a "9" in my view) But as you must know, they are not on vacations like you and I and have other resposibilities such as a job and families. With this particular girl she canceled one of our dates because she had no one else to take care of her sick grandma. On another time she had to cancel because she had to go in to work an extra day to help pay the rent. Did I mention that she is from the provencia and that I have to pay her taxi fare to come in to the city on her days off? My payoff? So far it's been three dates, a bj, and lots of heavy petting.

In the end, I keep asking myself why the fuck am I dealing with this shit in Argentina when this is what it's like back home? It just may not be worth it when you're only here for a few weeks of vacations. On the other hand, it would be a hell of a different story if I were living here. The women here are beautyful and have been the best I've ever had.

Argentine girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I've been involved with a Portena now for over a year and will be moving there. Vonnage isn't bad.05 a minute. I do work for an airline however so the travel isn't prohibitive.

Don't know the money problems your having. I got her a visa bucks card from Wakovia and put 40 bucks a month on it. (No their are no others shes not a pro and never been on the program) She makes her living as an artist and I wanted a way to get her some money in case she didn't sell for awhile.

I can't imagine ever being involved with a Gringa again, I've never been treated as well before in my life. I don't know your girl but mine has been worth all the difficulties.

Best of luck.
    Yes, mine is well worth the efforts. I've been involved with her for three months. I just wanted to point out some issues in long distance relationships in Argentina.

Money is an issue when flights are $800+ every six weeks plus expenses. I just can't wait more than that.

Thanks for the info on the visa bucks card.

As I said on the ISG suggestion board, there is alot of non-pro action request that should warrant another forum over on that site just to keep the post that muck up the mongering reporting.

I think its a product of our younger age. I'm 35 but I can easily pass for 25 and I have no desire to dovote my entire life just to mongering when I still have the desire to have a happy LTR and all the fun and painful things associated with it.

That is my ulimate goal, but that doesn't I have to sit her not being sexually active just because I'm not dating anybody specifically.

I'll do my best to report on my findings in BsA and I'll be getting my boogie on.

My buddy married an Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    DR.

Just a friendly suggestion; the best option for phone calls seems to be Skype which costs.02/ min or you can get a Skypein # for your girl friend with your area code which will enable her to recieve your local calls on her computer through skype.

Thanks
    They use this and are happy, I know nothing though so can't really recomend. I know he thinks it's great.

DR,

Just a friendly suggestion; the best option for phone calls seems to be Skype which costs.02/ min or you can get a Skypein # for your girl friend with your area code which will enable her to recieve your local calls on her computer through skype.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Party BMW
    Guys.

Most posts in this thread are about how to find one, but what if you do find one.

Lets get some posts about what to do if you have a girlfriend in Buenos Aires. I'm not talking about fiance visas or the like, but real issues with these girls in long distance relationships. Is it possible to be a tourist and have a girlfriend in Argentina?

Its very hard. I can recount several experiences with friends of mine and myself.

First problem is the trips. How many times can you go and with what frequency. I'm currently going every 6 to 7 weeks.

Second problem is the phone calls. If its to a land line, a phone card can be cheap at.01 a minute but to a cell its.25 a minute. Talking over an hour a day is going to be expensive.

Third problem lots of money.

So, feel free to comment
    I've been involved with a Portena now for over a year and will be moving there. Vonnage isn't bad.05 a minute. I do work for an airline however so the travel isn't prohibitive.

Don't know the money problems your having. I got her a visa bucks card from Wakovia and put 40 bucks a month on it. (No their are no others shes not a pro and never been on the program) She makes her living as an artist and I wanted a way to get her some money in case she didn't sell for awhile.

I can't imagine ever being involved with a Gringa again, I've never been treated as well before in my life. I don't know your girl but mine has been worth all the difficulties.

Best of luck.

Argentine Girlfriends is it possible?

Guys.

Most posts in this thread are about how to find one, but what if you do find one.

Lets get some posts about what to do if you have a girlfriend in Buenos Aires. I'm not talking about fiance visas or the like, but real issues with these girls in long distance relationships. Is it possible to be a tourist and have a girlfriend in Argentina?

Its very hard. I can recount several experiences with friends of mine and myself.

First problem is the trips. How many times can you go and with what frequency. I'm currently going every 6 to 7 weeks.

Second problem is the phone calls. If its to a land line, a phone card can be cheap at.01 a minute but to a cell its.25 a minute. Talking over an hour a day is going to be expensive.

Third problem lots of money.

So, feel free to comment

Posting Limitations