This blog is moderated by Aznights
    Thanks a lot Andres and DjFourMoney for your websites and your infos.

Yes I will stay more than 20 days in be. A, but it will be only next year.

What is great in be. A. Is that it's easy and quite cheap to rent a furnished studio or small apartments for one month. Around 500 dollars a month, what is exactly the same price as in Lima.

Quote Originally Posted by Volpone
    Thanks a lot for your answer DJFourMoney.

Yes I will be interesting in knowing the website to meet many Colombians girls. I already know one www.cybercupido.com

However I would be interesting in knowing another one as I also plan to go 1 day to Colombia.

So I think thanks to the web, it's possible to choose the non-pros, that I would have lots of chances to go out with them.

Of course I still think that Bogota or any cities in Colombia or Lima or Quito or Caracas or Panama would be much better than be. A. To meet non-pros.
    Like I said in my other post, it seems Latin America while it might be good for mongering, not much of anything else in terms of even STR, but you can't judge it without being there.

For me personally I know my best bets are Germany, The Netherlands and Sweden. My father and some transplanted Germanys and Sweds now living in LA confirm that its a very furtile area for LTR's with American Black Men.

But I still want to give South America a shot first.

www.latinamericancupid.com

I joined this, clicked on more than a few women, but I haven't gotten any interest back yet save for a 37yr old Columbian with no picture.

As I said before, being a black man I can narrow it down quite a bit, by using interracial personal ad sites. The pickings are kinda slim on one of the more popular sites, so its not looking great but we'll see. I won't be coming down for several months so I have plenty of time to set something up.

Good Luck.

"Maluco Beleza" - 1600s of Sarmiento St (between Rodriguez Peņa St. And Montevideo St.

Wednesday used to be the samba night. I had a great feijoada dinner there.

Hope this helps,

Andres.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro
    Great list MCSE.

Many argentinas are crazy about Brasil and brasilian music: is there a 'brasilian' bar or disco, with a good party atmosphere, in BA?

Thanks.

Aznights:

I second the views of the other fellow mongers: Forget about getting a "girlfriend" if you intend to stay 20 days.

However, you may date non-pros outside the "girlfriend" frame. Among many ways to do so, I find very useful some Argentine dating sites. I used 2 of them, which let me score 3-4 times during my visits to BA (15-day average) between 2000 and 2003.

- www.cupido.net (now is paid, it used to be free)
    - www.ciudad.com.ar ("Te Busco" section, one of them is free and the other is premium)
    - www.solitarios.com (paid)
    - www.terra.com.ar ("Busca tu Pareja" section)
    - www.contactossex.com (more semi-pro style)
    - http://ussp.match.com (paid)

As Capt Dave said, you pay in some way or another. Even if you don't spend much money (let's say, ar$ 40 for 2 people dinner) if they like you, they will absorb your time with phone calls and annoy you with lenghtly conversations about their own problems and past issues. It's not like just running happily, hand-by-hand on a beach during sunset.

Hope this helps.

Andres.

Quote Originally Posted by Aznights
    Ok everyone I am a newbie here to this site and to Argentina as well. I am not really interested in the Pro action as I would not pay you. S. $100 for any women. I was wondering about finding a normal girlfriend and where might be the best places for this in BA. I have heard that there are some Irish Pubs and wondering if these were the best places to meet a fine Argentine girl. Your thoughts please. I will be there the beginning of Nov. For about 20 days and don't have a clue.

Thanks a lot DjFourMoney

Thanks a lot for your answer DJFourMoney.

Yes I will be interesting in knowing the website to meet many Colombians girls. I already know one www.cybercupido.com

However I would be interesting in knowing another one as I also plan to go 1 day to Colombia.

So I think thanks to the web, it's possible to choose the non-pros, that I would have lots of chances to go out with them.

Of course I still think that Bogota or any cities in Colombia or Lima or Quito or Caracas or Panama would be much better than be. A. To meet non-pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Volpone
    I stayed about 3 months in Lima and I had a great time with non-pros.

I was going out with 2 girlfriends at the same time there and I also met other girls very easily thanks to the web.

What about the comparaison between be. A. And Lima?

I am less than 40 years old.

It would be interesting to read your point of vue, especially those, who know these two cities or some other cities in S. America.
    I'm 35.

Quiet as kept, I'm using some internet connections for non-pro action. That will hopfully keep me busy with sight seeing and stuff like that some of the days so I'm not spending it under some chica in an apartment 24/7.

I might try that if I were you.

Being a brotha I was able to narrow it down to chicas I know would at least want to meet me if they found me attractive and interesting.

Any chicas seeking Americans for whatever know where to look and place ads.

Edit -

Ooops, thought I had a site for you to checkout but its full of Columbians...lol

Better LIMA or be. A. To get a NON-PROS

I stayed about 3 months in Lima and I had a great time with non-pros.

I was going out with 2 girlfriends at the same time there and I also met other girls very easily thanks to the web.

What about the comparaison between be. A. And Lima?

I am less than 40 years old.

It would be interesting to read your point of vue, especially those, who know these two cities or some other cities in S. America.

hit the night

If some one are intersting to hit the night on normal club, give me a message or too patata chips for this week end and the week end of 2 December

Great Infomation.

Aznights:

Don't listen to anybody that tell you is a waste of time, its not.

If you have skillz, you can get the job done and seal the deal. Even for a short stay. Nobody said you couldn't remain in contact with the girl after you left right?

Most likely very few of the regular posters have been to a dance club lately. Kilkenny doesnt sound like it. It does like a typical bar where people sit around, drink alot and pretend to like each other.

In fact, I see alot of spirits consumed here. I'm glad I don't drink, doesn't cloud my judgement.

Get your boogie on, mack to a freak in the mall, have fun!

CreamFields

Great Creamfields November 12nd grouped about 50k people in Costanera, next to puerto madero.

Great party and no incidents (but the typical) Many DJ's performed live and party was great.

Creamfields it's a dance festival.

As well as known in Andalucia (Spain) Liverpool (UK) Moscow, Curitiba (Brazil)

Santiago de Chile, and DF Mexico Next November 19.

The party was great, gorgeous girls, the place was too crowded anyway, so, everything was hard; having a speed vodka (ar$7) or water 300ml bottle (ar$4) to pee, etc. I've arrived about 11:30 PM but the festival began at 3:00 PM. I've leaved about 7:30 AM but inside remained a lot of funny and nice people.

I can't describe this better a couple of videos does in http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/videos.php

For the internet police officer Mr. Marak5, you can also tell Mr. Armin Van Bureen I've used some remixes to edit the videos.

----- Original Message -----

To: Mosaic Eye4U Models.

Sent: Tuesday, Aug 16, 2005 17:40

Subject: Buenos Aires NightLife.

> Dear Rugero:

> Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your.

> fantastic website. I have had to search for a lot of.

> BA bars, clubs etc and I can confidently say that your.

> site is the most thorough and informative that I have.

> come across. Well done. I have just chanced upon your.

> website and I am most impressed with your work. The.

> diligence and perseverance involved is amazing. It is.

> excellent, well laid out, very easy to navigate.

> I would like to remind you that this enquiry resulted.

> from the article you wrote to the forum, and therefore.

> you have the power to change anything you desire.

> But please do not include my contact, I don't want.

> spam in my mailbox, Frequently Asked Questions, etc.

>

>

Then I really don't care about this and that and little girl games.

I trust and I'll keep on trusting on people, The info I've posted is factual and accurated. The opinions on the best places to go for each day of the week are based on common sense. Phone #'s are real. And as I've said I have enough resources, original contents and research done. Check out http://www.barts.com.ar and make yourself an opinion. For anyone who needs more info please PM me.

What do you mean you cannot be sure who is the original author? It's obvious that it was writting by this werner person as it says it explicity on the site that I posted.

I have actually corresponded with him in the past so I doubt he would care if you'd use it or not. The problem is that I really doubt he granted you permission to 1) use it and 2) pass it off as your own work here and on your other website.

His email is listed on the site I posted and he has always answered me within 12 hours. If you don't care to email him and ask, I will and we'll see what he says.

Actually a guy from another forum sent me the original article by email and I've found it very interesting since I've been researching myself for clubs back in 2003 to develop a business plan, for some american investors. I've agreed with some things and with some others I did not, so I've asked for permission to edit it my way and for publish it on my website to the author, wich has been grant by the guy who sent me the article implicitly claiming was his own article.

My ORIGINAL Business Plan it's at http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/biz_plan.php and I have a lot of back-up to proof it as videos, surveys, etc.

Anyway, I've seen the website you posted but I cannot be sure yet on who owns the copyrights nor who is the original author.

However, now the only matter is Creamfields 2005, I wish I make a Video on the inside but if they don't leave and come back will be a pain keep the camcorder with me all night long.

Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    First of all, creamfields it's the hottest spot in BA.

One time a year, creamfields brings the most popular International DJ's to perform in BA.

Paul Oakenfold, Tenaglia, the Argentino Cattaneo, DJ Vibe, Infusion and many others will perform live at Cream next November 12th.

For non pro action and some hot girls, since the basement has been closed sharmrock is not what it used to be:

There is a hard issue to face regarding non pro action, after the fire of Cromagnon.

I've ordered the places by the weekdays when I found them most interesting. This doesn't necessarily mean that they're boring or even closed on all other days Also, places that are open most of the week get multiple entries.

Above all of this, I would like to reccomend not to missing Soul Cafe over Baez St and check out the recently opened Kandi, 70's styled pub, also on Baez St, but on this one, I think that something failed, no real action inside (may be because they wanted to serve more dinners than drinks) but I would choose a real restaurant intstead.

Mondays seem to be quite dead.

Tuesday.

Jobs.

La Cigale.

+160's (at Bahrain)

Wednesday (wednesdays choices are limited, and some of the places that are open lack the casual yet intense ambiance of the normal Buenos Aires nightlife)

Tequila.

Vodoo.

Warhols.

Asia de Cuba.

Club Caix.

Museum.

Thursday.

Barfly.

Club 69 (also known as Niceto Club)

Jah Bar.

Friday.

The Roxy.

Pacha / Clubland.

El Living.

Bwat.

LaCity.

Mint.

Rumi.

Saturday.

Big One.

La Cigale.

Opera Bay.

Club Araoz.

Sunday I currently don't know any good spot to go to for dancing late on Sundays. La Diosa used to be open, but that has changed.

Holidays Most of the major Friday and Saturday places open also on nights before public holidays. E. G. The Big One and the Mint are even pleasantly uncrowded on such occasions.

If you guys are not gay you should avoid Amerika and Palermo's Shangay (cleaver name anyway, see: shan-gay)

You can find locations and phone # at http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/nitelife.php
    http://www.creamfieldsba.com
    dude, no need to plagiarize. Unless you are that werner guy from England who wrote that list, why pass it off as your own work?

The original website with all this info, and with half of the commentary that this mcse guy is just ripping off, is located at..

http://www.almesberger.net/fun/night.html

Posting Limitations