Thread: Meeting a regular girl

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aznights

And these has been captured in Palermo and Puerto Madero, most of it I like their style and the way they walk, move and express themselves. I don't want to discuss if meeting a regular girl is a convenient, less convenient, smart or stupid option, just wanted to share with the fellas who never been in BA some images of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 094.jpg‎   113.jpg‎   208.jpg‎   209.jpg‎   230.jpg‎  

260.jpg‎   001.jpg‎   006.jpg‎   060.jpg‎   089.jpg‎  

More average females on the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 110.jpg‎   130.jpg‎   143.jpg‎   144.jpg‎   146.jpg‎  

007.jpg‎   040.jpg‎   057.jpg‎   073.jpg‎   076.jpg‎  

These are just regular girls candids around the streets of Buenos Aires. They are like the average, the oriental ones were in china town otherwise they don't represent a big percentage of the female population.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg‎   035.jpg‎   077.jpg‎   103.jpg‎   110.jpg‎  

115.jpg‎   140.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Another example, I was standing in front of the Hotel with the doorman. We were just watching the world pass by and this 11 on a 1-10 scale came walking down the street she was FUCKING HOT. As she came by us she noticed we were both checking her out, just as she passed we both said "ehpah" at the same time (sorta like "holy shit your hot) and she smiled and said "gracias" we continued to monitor her progress down the street and after she had gone 10 or 15 feet past us she turned to make sure we were evaluating the rear view. She smiled and kept walking.
    Oh maan. Is this really what it's like down there?

Does Ehpah mean the same thing in order latin countries as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigprn
    Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.
    Very true in Argentina. Swiss Medical on Santa Fe and Pueyrredon is filled with hot chicas working the clerical positions. I've also been attended by sexy 20something porteņa optometrists, pharmacists, and ENTs. Almost banged a Swiss Medical chica.

But statistically by profession, naive English profesoras hanging out at anglo oriented bars seem to be the easiest targets, and there are many.

Although I have never been to Argentina hope to be there in a couple of months. In other countries the mall is a good place. Also a hospital. I know that sounds stupid put you would be surprised at how many good looking single women work in a hospital. Also pharmacy's.
    You're right. I met a doctor outside of the hospital and have been going out with her for a few weeks. Pretty, smart, a tad of Engish and just fun to be with. Now PITA here. She's eager, willing and good.

Why would you want to meet a regular girl, THEY ARE ALL A PAIN IN THE ASS

I have met dozens of chicas in dance clubs in BA. I have traded or received or given cell numbers with perhaps a dozen or more. Half of those fell off the map after what had seemed like a very warm first meeting and conversation. With others I have had varied luck. I have made a couple friends, don't be too set on having a relationship with a girl you meet, she may just want to hang out, maybe you can meet her friends and itll click with one of them. I've dated and messed around with a few girls here and scored with a couple. The "real" experience is WAY better in general. But ive found the non-pros to be just as loco on average as the pro chicas.

I go to big dance clubs which are often packed, I walk around and meet girls, its really easy, sometimes I spot a girl who may be hanging out with some friends, but here friends seem to have novios and the chica, when alone, will often exude this vibe like, can't you see I'm alone and need some attension! Act quick. Of course, YMMV, I'm young and this is a young crowd I'm talking about, but the girls are pretty responsive to men who are older by maybe 5 to 8 years or even 10 or 12 in some cases.

On the down side these girls often live in provincia somewhere an hour or more form BA central, they often work alot, have a busy family life and are generally not available as you might like.

But I disagree wholeheartedly that it is more expensive, these girls don't expect you to spend huge amounts on them. Most girls are tittilated when you take them to an expensive restaurant or spend 20 or 30 USD on them.

Retired Member

Talking

Sorry Daddy Rulz,

But I want to pay for my Pussy. That Free pussy is way to expensive for me and your in way to much trouble when your caught fucking around.

Exon

Just an idea

This thread kinda started as a way for guys that where interested in meeting none pro women here. I can tell you having been involved with one for a year it was without a doubt the best relationship Ive ever had. I'm interested in doing it again, anybody else care to help get this thread on track? I mean the insults are fun and all but can't w all just get along?

papa benito

Guys papa benito. Is a great guy. Give him a break. He participated in an informal seminar at the El Alamo.

Armbia

I don't think Papa is retired and neither am I but fucking whores in Argentina is the funnest thing I've ever done in my life. Also my professional development program makes it emotionally rewarding and socially beneficial as well. For example, I have taught hookers to swim, taught them computer skills, taught them to play cards and chess, and taught them all the English they need to know: "Yes, Toro, whatever you want."

Here Here!

Keep banging away Papa! People in the peanut gallery are in the peanut gallery for a reason.

Cheers,

The dog

Talking Never to old to party!

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Look at it this way.

The pathetic nature of Papa Benito on the internet knows no bounds. Obviously this guy has nothing better to do in retirement than fuck whores in Argentina. Hes on this site everyday. So does this guy really have anywhere important to be or to do? No.

I have not hit retirement age and neither am I in a financial position to retire, but when I do I hope I have nothing better to do than fuck whores in Argentina.

It beats sitting in shopping malls to keep warm, attending old people clubs and other things the older generation do here in my country.

Papa Benito, keep on partying!

FH

Posting Limitations