Thread: Meeting a regular girl

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Aznights
    Azn,

You just need to change your approach. In most Asian countries you just need to show up and the girls all come to you because you stand out. In Argentina (and East Europe) you need to "be a man". Men are aggressive but polite when they want a woman there. You need to do the same. You don't need to be afraid of being shot down because they are kind about it. They are also very receptive. I lived in Mar del Plata for awhile and they have even less English there than BA. If you are kind and flirt, they will try very hard to understand you. Go to a disco and you can have all kinds of fun because it's noisy anyway and you can talk with your eyes and dance and then.

Sam,

I am here in Argentina for the first time as I wanted to try instead of Asia but I wish I would have gone to Asia again. Learn Spanish or don't come is my advice if you want to have a better time then there just isnt that many regular people that speak English but if you want to pay for whatever then it is like every other latin country I guess. It is a better place to bring a girl then to find a girl I think. There is a chance I guess but the language thing is big here. It is easier to navigate in asia except where they speak chinese or something. Go to the Philippines if you want some fun. I wish I would have went there. Yes the women are way better looking here but if you can't speak with them what good is it.

Argentine non-pros.

Hey all!

Well, I had my heart set on a trip back to Asia, but I've also always wanted to go to S. America. How hard is it it meet non-pros in Buenos Aries? I am a 32 year-old, tall, blonde, and very fit American with almost no spanish. Also, does anyone here have any advice on what other S. American countries it is easy to meet women? Thanks for the advice!1

S-

Smile Meeting a good portena

Hi everyone,

About 5 years ago I started my trips to BS. I met the best woman in my life. She was a concierge at my hotel. We are friends only, but having a woman friend in BS opens all doors. I have since met and sometimes date many good argentine women. I stil enjoy a no strings relation as long as I am not seing any one woman.

My advise, if you are american, just meet the women the same way you do in USA. Argentine women love men, they love attention, and they love to enjoy life. If you are in a hotel (preferably a nice hotel) pay attention to the workers their, you will have tons of opportunities to talk to them. After you chat with them ask them out dammit! They will say yes or no, do not be mad if they say no, because many good women have strong ties to their families, so it might take some time to slip you in. However you have to have time. However Argentine women will love you like no other, and I am not talking about the working girls. True portenias that are quality women are great.

couldn't agree more

Here in sex prison we are used to women that really don't like men. In BsAs they really do. I don't know about the locals but agree totally with the method.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillela
    It is not hard in BA to hook up with good looking women. Especially if you like them in their 30s-early 40s. If you see one, and you smile at her, she will smile back if she is somewhat interested. In the Patio Bullrich and Florida areas you might find some English speaking ladies. Speaking some Spanish will help but showing interest to learn will help also.

Ask questions, flatter her about her looks (without lying) and it is very likely than by the second date you will be kissing and more.

Places to meet interesting women: the cafe / bar across the street from the University of Law (Universidad de Derecho) on Avenida Libertador near Callao;

La Paz (more progressive types); the museums and art galleries are good places. And don't act like an ass. Be a gentleman and you will score.

Hope this helps.

What is the best place to hook up with a regular Argentine girl to find as a girlfrie

It is not hard in BA to hook up with good looking women. Especially if you like them in their 30s-early 40s. If you see one, and you smile at her, she will smile back if she is somewhat interested. In the Patio Bullrich and Florida areas you might find some English speaking ladies. Speaking some Spanish will help but showing interest to learn will help also.

Ask questions, flatter her about her looks (without lying) and it is very likely than by the second date you will be kissing and more.

Places to meet interesting women: the cafe / bar across the street from the University of Law (Universidad de Derecho) on Avenida Libertador near Callao;

La Paz (more progressive types); the museums and art galleries are good places. And don't act like an ass. Be a gentleman and you will score.

Hope this helps.

A great oportunity it's next November 12 at Creamfields Buenos Aires. That's the place where hottest are. For other dates try better baez st and it's sushi restaurants. Patio Bulrich it's an upscale place, full of old ladies wearing those animal coats but not for younger people, if you wish to see younger people the place is El Solar de la Abadia.

In addition, it's very hard to find a hot girl that's not dating some guy.

spanish

I don't speak spanish but. I'm italian.

Usually I can understand 70% of spanish and spanish people can understand italian. I think that's difficult for a tourist start a serious relation with a regular girl in 3 weeks (that I have. Starting 19 Nov. And I'm not sure to be interested in it. My favourite place is Thailand. But now I'll travel with a friend that's looking for a girl for a serious relation. I think it's dangerous start a trip thinking so. I've too many friends married with foreigner's ladies. 90% not a good choice (90% ex pros) So I'd like to know where we can go for him.

About girls smiling at you: can't it just be that girls in Argentina (and, for that matter, in other countries) are more prone to smile and be gentle with someone who is approachable and gentle, and who does not treat them as shit?

Talking Anywhere at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSam
    At the end, wich place? Shopping center? Where do you suggest?
    You could try any of the big shopping malls, any of them. There are around 4-5 that I know of, all of them within an small taxi fare / distance of each other. But really, you could have luck anywhere, on the streets, non-pro bars, clubs, etc. Etc.

Please also bear in mind that even in the regular bars you are going to stand a pretty big chance of having a pro / semi-pro hit on you, its amazing but they really are everywhere.

Quick question though, do you speak any Spanish? Personally, I think that minimal Spanish at least would probably be absolutely essential for hitting on a non-pro.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

EC

meeting a regular girl

At the end, which place? Shopping center? Where do you suggest?

You bet

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    this absolutely goregeous girl was smiling at me trying to help me pick one out. She was really really friendly and probably has very little money if she's working that kind of a job down there. I didn't really brother to try and talk to her much since my spanish is not that good and I was leaving the next day. But those types of opportunities seem abundant there.
    Lots and lots brother, I still think they are going to want to feel as if it's a little more than just a quick hit but overall the women in S America are more approachable than in sex prison. They also don't punish you if your not what they are looking for. If your respectful they take the pass as a compliment.

Daddy rulz.

In your experience, do you feel that the girls down there see $$ when they look at you? I'm talking about the regular girls. I have read some conflicting reports on this site as to whether the girls down there are really interested to have foreign boyfriends or not. Since it is poor down there I would imagine that it is a factor.

I do have pretty limited experience with the regular girls down there but I do get a very different vibe from regular girls there than I get in the USA. I left my watch at home so was searching for a cheap one in one of those little shitty shops and this absolutely goregeous girl was smiling at me trying to help me pick one out. She was really really friendly and probably has very little money if she's working that kind of a job down there. I didn't really brother to try and talk to her much since my spanish is not that good and I was leaving the next day. But those types of opportunities seem abundant there.

What worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Aznights
    What is the best place to hook up with a regular Argentine girl to find as a girlfriend. Go out to dinner and all that mess. Not much info on this board about this. I for one am not into paying for just the act. I have been to Asia and the GFE thing is alot better then it seems to be in Argentina which seems most of the pros are not Argentine. I would think that will all the time that you spend that there should be some information on this area. Any expats on the board that could address this.

Thanks
    My girlfriend is an artist and I met her at the faria where she sells her art. Like I said in the earlier post. If you meet somebody and you seem to click ask her out. There was this flight attendent that stayed at the same hotel I did. I asked the waitress (a friend) if she could get me her digits. The waitress was kind of shocked that I didn't do it myself. I told her that a girl that pretty would never have dinner with an old ugly guy like me. The Mosas response "Why not?" this seems to be the attitude in general from my experiance. Most women I've asked have accepted an invitation.

It took a little while for me to understand but Latinas LIKE men. Another example, I was standing in front of the Hotel with the doorman. We were just watching the world pass by and this 11 on a 1-10 scale came walking down the street she was FUCKING HOT. As she came by us she noticed we were both checking her out, just as she passed we both said "ehpah" at the same time (sorta like "holy shit your hot) and she smiled and said "gracias" we continued to monitor her progress down the street and after she had gone 10 or 15 feet past us she turned to make sure we were evaluating the rear view. She smiled and kept walking. Chicas want you looking, they want you to be a man. You can't stick your toungue out and ask a stranger if they want to fuck as if your in Excedra but if your a gentleman and show appreciation they like it. If your going to the same kiosko and the girl working there shows some interest buy her some flowers and invite her to dinner. She will probably say yes unless shes involved with somebody.

Posting Limitations