Thread: Hilton $108+

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jaimito Cartero

Good luck trying to find the U.S. $108 rate. The lowest Hilton's VIP desk could come up with was $175.

Sorry Jaimito for the misspelling of your name.

Jaimaito.

Could you please confirm their email address. Many thanks!

Top 5 Hilton, plus spam from Sly One

Well I would stay there for a night or two, but not more than that (price concerns) I have seen it on the top 5 list of worldwide Hiltons.

It is rather discouraging that after I posted this, I get what I consider to be a spam email from Sly One trying to push his apartments. Telling me not to even consider staying in a Hilton.

Hilton

I staid in the Hilton 3 years ago, it is real, real nice, and aparently chica friendly (not own experience, but I saw one registering at the front desk)

$US 108,- is a fantastic deal for this place.

Disadvantages: it is located in Puerto Madero, a bit away from the action. Not walking distance to either the triangle or Recoleta.

If I would be just a few days in town, I would jump on that price.

Hope that helps,

El Alemán

Hilton $108+

I just got a email from the Hilton, giving a *special* rate for the Hilton in BA. $108US per night, free breakfast (up to 2 people) plus $50 meal credit. Must use Visa to pay, and 3 night min. Not sure if most mongers would use this deal, but I've heard good things about this hotel.

Posting Limitations