Thread: Sheraton Liberatador on Cordoba

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

"R's"

Assuming our R's are in sync, both have been to the Sheraton, but never at the same time. In fact, the 'truth-challenged' of the 2 are's has forfeited her opportunity to grace the hallowed bidet walls ever again.

The other is welcome anytime, although I will not be able to fulfull her one and only request of me. That's unless you'll donate your live squigglies, 'cause mine are all duds.

FT
    Last edited by Full Throttle; 11-05-05 at 12:19. Reason: to convice the electronic editor to let go of my ears, because I know what I'm doing.

AND, in most of the rooms, they've put in their special Sheraton beds. They have a snappy name for them, but they are essentially Westin-wantabe heavenly beds.

In general, the rooms are so-so by Sheraton standards, the new beds not withstanding. Okay workout room, nice indoor pool / jacuzzi. Food and drinks overpriced.

The location is perfect. Suipachia (for triangle) 3 blocks one way, Reconquista (Jaz, Cutty Sark, Kilkenney's, Deep Blue) 3 blocks the other. Orleans one block before that.

Very strict about 1 girl per room.

FT

It is at the SE corner of Cordoba and Maipu. The center of Jackson's microcenter map. I stayed there last July using Starwood points. I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite since I am a Platinum member. The suite is on the 22nd floor so no street noise at all. I'm staying there again later this month – hopefully to get the same upgrade again.

Sheraton Libertador

This hotel is very close to the triangle and to Cafe Orleans and Excedra and all sorts of apartments and the famous office at Florida and Paraguay. It is right on Cordoba, so taxis are plentiful at all hours to any other place you might want to go. I have never stayed there due to my penury, but a Certified Professional Prostitute (CPP) I know well told me it is a nice place.

Sheraton Liberatador

Anyone have info on this hotel?

How close is it to the Triangle? Any apts nearby?

I know they are chica friendly because I asked them and they told me no problemo as long as the chica has ID.

Posting Limitations