This blog is moderated by OslersVoice
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn

If any guy does take a girl from Orleans for less than 200, please post some details.

FH
    Speak good spanish.

Visit the O' frequently.

Go out out frequently.

NEVER offer more than Ps. 100.

Excedra so far away from Orleans

Two weeks ago I was in Buenos Aires and could appreciate both Cafes, Excedra & Orleans, and I could say that Excedra is the better one.

The girls have extremely respect, no one come to you if you don't call her, and are so hot & beautiful; the service was first class and have a good price.

When I was waiting in Excedra Cesarin & Amarilla give a fine attention, they was so fast with the beers and snack.

The next time in Buenos Aires, for sure I going to be at Excedra

Went to Orleans yesterday at 5:30PM. About 15-20 women, maybe 6 doable. Saw one woman that I took out 2 years ago for Pesos 150. Went over to say hi. She didn't remember me, of course, but wanted to go out again. I wasn't interested so I said that if she charged me that much then, I didn't even want to ask how much she wanted now, and went back to the bar. One of the women came by and started talking to me. Since she was one of the "not even for free" type women I tried to gently ditch her by saying I only came for the show and that I usually went to privados because it was cheaper. She tried to sell me on Pesos 150 for an hour but I declined and she eventually went away. After a lot of smiles from another woman, I signaled for her to come over. Appears she was the sister of the woman I had taken out two years before. She eventually quoted a price of Pesos 300. I told her she was out of her mind and that I had fucked her sister in the ass for Pesos 150 for an hour and a half, so I wasn't going to pay her Pesos 300 for an hour. With that she walked away. If the women at Orleans are getting Pesos 300 to go out, there are a lot more idiots out there than one would have thought. Instead, went to 359 Maipu and had Sol for an hour with BBBJ and CIM fo 80 pesos.

Nobody in Orleans takes less than 200 Peso?

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    . If any guy does take a girl from Orleans for less than 200, please post some details.

FH
    Is the price increase recent? I never paid more than 150 P there. Of course, my last visit was in May of '06.

Follow the link below for my report.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...8&postcount=86

Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Mahal
    So perhaps Cafe Orleans is better by day and Excedra better at night.
    YES, as stated many times on the board.

Daytime action Orleans 200+, Exedra 150 max, there is a difference.

If any guy does take a girl from Orleans for less than 200, please post some details.

FH

Walked by Excedra last week at 4PM on Saturday and there was only 1 girl there, older type, blonde, kind of average. Continued to Cafe Orleans and it was packed, maybe 20 girls and a whole lot of guys. At 5AM though all the girls were at Cafe Excedra.

So perhaps Cafe Orleans is better by day and Excedra better at night. Excedra seems to be less pressure since it is essentially a normal cafe with couples and families stopping there for drinks along with mongers and unlike Cafe Orleans, half the place is outdoors.

Cafe Orleans appears to be mostly mongers and chicas, if by accident you walked into Cafe Orleans not knowing anything about the place I guess you would quickly find out just by how the girls are dressed and how they look at you.

Role reversal

On my trip here last spring, I had great experiences in Cafe Orleans, but the place has changed. It seems that they have raised the prices: a little glass of Quilmes is 14 pesos. The ladies are all complaining that they have to give management 40 pesos per day. I'm getting firm demands for 200 pesos for an hour, no less, and they want propina for BBBJ. The ladies appear to check each other out for adherence to the union wages.

In contrast, Cafe Excedra seems to have prettier ladies with lower prices. This evening I will find out what a glass of Quilmes costs and report back,

Amigos.

I've always liked Exedra the best.

I never thought Chacra was anything special, more of a tourist trap. And most of the time the free stuff they give you, you're really paying with the table charge (2-4 pesos)

El Establo is pretty nice, I think they're having a meeting there soon.

If you really want a nice lunch, go to one of the buffets I mention in my reports from January. For 21 pesos or so, you get a great meal. (Weekday lunches are the best deal)

Smile

Nice post Art! Did Jorge get laid? Yeah, for us over 50s fellers the cafes are a great thing. Getting to sleep after 5 will wear you out in a hurry. I have relocated here from Miami. Couldn't agree more-a great place. Let us know when you are back in town. Maybe Jorge will get a fire lit under his ass next time!

At night I favor Excedra by afternoon maybe Orleans.

What a great place Buenos Aires is! Arrived a week ago Wed eve, stayed at Dazzler Libertad, me and my buddy Jorge decided to get a nice steak dinner so hotel recommended La Chacara (spelled wrong) on Cordoba, got there bout 10:30 and had a great Filet, rice, bread, appetizer, couple beers for under US $15 including service each.

When waiter came for coffee / desert, said Thanks but no Thanks as thought we would continue walking on Cordoba possibly as far as Orleans but we crossed Ave Julio and came to Execedra, about midnite, and there was a lotta chica's both inside and on the outside porch like area. Jorge's first time in BA, we decided to sit outside vs inside and ordered a couple cafe con leche's.

One of the thing's I like best about going to restaurant's and cafe's in Buenos Aires is that they always seem to bring you something a little extra with your order, at the steakplace above, they brought us a couple of steak like empanada type deals prior to our order being served as well as some decent bread / rolls, and at Cafe Excedra they brought us these little packages of cookies that hit the spot with the cafe.

Lotta gals looking at these new in town 50 + year old extranjero's and I struck up a conversation with a well built 20 year old long haired morena, well built, little Indian maybe in her, she has a nice smile, nice teeth.

We discussed transito's and I told her where I was staying and she mentioned what turned out to be the Kansas City transito siglo located on Talcahuano between Cordoba and Paraguay. They got me for 35 Pesos for the room which shower wasn't so hot, but had decent x-rated movies which she knew how to find quickly on the tv. Paid her 150 Peso's for couple hours time.

My bod was sore from spending the previous 2 days @ Iguazu Falls both on the Brazilian and Argentine side plus the plane ride so she gave me a nice massage and great head and must say she got me off much quicker than the 2 different gals in Rio that I was with the week before, one who I met on Avenida Atlantica in Cocacabana near Help, and the other @ Terma L'uomo.

Rio with Real @ 2.25 vs Argentine Peso 3.0 to 1 US Buck was much more expensive this year than last, no great bargain as was in the past. BA to me, much more bang for the buck in 06.

This gal was good, seemingly a decent person, next day I had to be on the net a bit so my buddy Jorge ventured down past Excedra on Cordoba from the hotel to Orleans @ 1 pm ish, Excedra not a whole lot going on seemingly when I walked by a bit later, but when I got to Orleans say 2 pm was packed with smiling gals, seemingly a bit older. I could have had my choice as could he. Jorge doesn't have great command of Spanish and he thought Orleans gals were working in pairs, I had to run an errand so left him hanging a bit, and he decided not to go with any, if I didn't have to run my errand I would have probably picked up one but there was a good 20 gals inside all smiling at us. He and I had a time mixup and when I didn't return when I thought I'd be back, he went looking for me and we probably crossed paths as I went back and still many gals there say 3:30 so anyways went back to Dazzler alone and then bumped into him and we went to a nice restaurant, Caffe La Tekla Restaurante @ corner of Paraguay and Talcahuano near Kansas City Transito, was interesting to look out restaurant windows and see chicas bringing their dates in and outta Kansas City Transito while we ate, and I decided to go back to Excedra and my little 20 year old was there so we went back to Kansas City Transito. I gave her 150 pesos each time, maybe to much, but she did great job, she needs it more than I do.

So I would say time of day is major consideration between Excedra and Orleans and do think younger gals go to Excedra vs Orleans, Jorge thought some type of organized crime types @ Orleans but I think he has been watching to many Godfather movies.

What a good city BA is, I'm back in Daytona Beach, got the 500 here this weekend but would rather be in BA. Take care.

Art Fartzalot

Imho

Quote Originally Posted by OslersVoice
    Can those that have visited both cafes give a comparison?

Which has better chicas? Are certain days / nights better to go to Exedra or Orleans?
    Orleans has more girls during the day than Exedra, and the asking price is higher. Exedra has a better selection at night, and for the most part the asking price is less. I also seem to get better service from the girls at Exedra. All of this is just IMHO.

Punter 127

One difference is that Cafe Exedra is like a big fish bowl. It's on a corner of a very busy intersection and you can check out all chicas and mongers from the outside just waiting for the red light to change. Personally, I don't like sitting in a fish bowl.

I think that exedra ha better looking girls day and night time. Orleans girls look like a little less classier.

Cafe Exedra vs. Cafe Orleans

Can those that have visited both cafes give a comparison?

Which has better chicas? Are certain days / nights better to go to Exedra or Orleans?

Posting Limitations