This blog is moderated by Sconjo USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Any Argentine welfare offices you recommend us hanging out in, Sconjo? To pick up desperate chicas?
    Don't forget meeting locations for Alcoholics Anonymous and Eating Disorder Anonymous, shrink office, court house, biker bar, and BA equivalent of trailer park.

Yep, thats Lefty. Full nelson, jackhammer, going Gacy, crowbar, fast-n-furious, machine gun, sodering iron.

Welcome to Argentina! We look forward to your creative tales.

Any Argentine welfare offices you recommend us hanging out in, Sconjo? To pick up desperate chicas?

guys--guys

I don't know lefty, but it seems that he was quite a guy. So I say buona fortuna to lefty, and happy mongering.

Sconjo USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I miss lefty, if this guy would throw in some anal rape it would be a trip down memory lane.
    Ah, yes, Lefty's Jackhammer Anal sessions were always good for a smile.

I think you might be right

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Sconjo Usa,

Are you LookingForLefty? Your comments and writing style are strikingly similar to his.
    I miss lefty, if this guy would throw in some anal rape it would be a trip down memory lane.

Sconjo Usa,

Are you LookingForLefty? Your comments and writing style are strikingly similar to his.

Sconjo USA in Buenos Aires

Take advantage of all your time in BA. Its pure heaven. When I was there in September, it was so nice to se so many girls that were available. They look nice smell nice and all the ones I saw were not drugies. No smart asses. What a pleasure. Where I live in usa, girls are all drug heads they stink and are all dirty. And they better ares, girls are unaffordable, asking 200, plus for short time. I can't wait to come back in Jan.2006. And appreciate the argentine chicas. I will be coming back to sex heaven.

Sconjo USA.

Posting Limitations