This blog is moderated by Yaguy

Closed

No Answer to the door bell.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Mistake

Hi guys,

I want to clear up a couple of things. First, Dream On is not what it used to be, it only keeps the name but it was sold, now it is a common private apartment. Second, and more important for me, is I want to clear up Rioman wrote a very good report about my apartment (which I really thank) but he put the review as if it belonged to Suipacha 834 1 A but in fact he is referring to Gysell's Apartment:Suipacha 834 7 c. I know it is like this because there is a girl in my apartment whose name is Lola and my recepcionist is called Roxana, she is a perfect English-speaker.

By the way, I want to ask you once more to be careful and make sure you go to my place: 7-C. I have no branches in the building. That situation is getting even worse. I remember some time ago they tried to "take" some clients, now they want to "take"all the clients. Fortunately, there are many who say they go to 7-C, they wait for Roxana, they do not go to any other floor and the like.

Nevertheless, there are still people who do not know about this and go to those places. So, please be careful since those places have a very different kind of attention, it is not as clean and well-cared as my place, the level is really much lower.

Last, but not least, as an Arabian proverb says:"the first time you deceive me it is your fault, the second one it is my fault".

BESOS.

GYSELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioman
    I went there yday for first time after set up appointment with a Roxanne that answered the phone in perfect english (forgot to ask and maybe dumb question, but is this the Roxanne that appears on a lot of other threads here? Have to say that was suitably impressed with experience - everything on time, nice facility (never that unsafe feeling) no hidden charges (100p for massage,110p for lola - 10 for tip) even without negotiation. Maybe I got lucky as was her first appointment of the day (there anyways - 3pm) but she performed flawlessly. Very reasonable massage - she asked me if I wanted strong at the start, I did and it was and massage was all on table. I was not wearing a watch, but I am quite sure it was not hurried - did check time when I left and it was after 4:15. To be honest I was only planning on getting the BBBJ, but when she did tell me there was sex option I granted her a bit of reward for good service and thought there was good value there (210p for one hr of decent massage and sex) - after reading thread on Esmeralda's 517 I would say considerable more than there (I will comment on that there)

Lola - the name you meaning I think

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boy 99
    I went this evening and saw a brunette whose name started with L. After 15 minutes of massage she said turn over. I did and she started to play with the goods. I said what happened to the massage? She said after sex she would do more massage. She wanted 60P for a hand-job with clothes off, 80P for BJ, and 100P for sex. I told her all I wanted was a massage. She said that if I did not go for the sex, then the massage would only last 30 minutes, since the hour I paid for included time for sex and cleaning up. I told her again that all I wanted was a massage, so she had me turn over and did some more massage. At the half-hour point, she said that was it, so I got dressed and left.

I thought that a HJ was included in the 60P price, per World Travel's massage list. Is it wrong, or is it just her practice to charge for a HJ?
    I went there yday for first time after set up appointment with a Roxanne that answered the phone in perfect english (forgot to ask and maybe dumb question, but is this the Roxanne that appears on a lot of other threads here? Have to say that was suitably impressed with experience - everything on time, nice facility (never that unsafe feeling) no hidden charges (100p for massage,110p for lola - 10 for tip) even without negotiation. Maybe I got lucky as was her first appointment of the day (there anyways - 3pm) but she performed flawlessly. Very reasonable massage - she asked me if I wanted strong at the start, I did and it was and massage was all on table. I was not wearing a watch, but I am quite sure it was not hurried - did check time when I left and it was after 4:15. To be honest I was only planning on getting the BBBJ, but when she did tell me there was sex option I granted her a bit of reward for good service and thought there was good value there (210p for one hr of decent massage and sex) - after reading thread on Esmeralda's 517 I would say considerable more than there (I will comment on that there)

I went this evening and saw a brunette whose name started with L. After 15 minutes of massage she said turn over. I did and she started to play with the goods. I said what happened to the massage? She said after sex she would do more massage. She wanted 60P for a hand-job with clothes off, 80P for BJ, and 100P for sex. I told her all I wanted was a massage. She said that if I did not go for the sex, then the massage would only last 30 minutes, since the hour I paid for included time for sex and cleaning up. I told her again that all I wanted was a massage, so she had me turn over and did some more massage. At the half-hour point, she said that was it, so I got dressed and left.

I thought that a HJ was included in the 60P price, per World Travel's massage list. Is it wrong, or is it just her practice to charge for a HJ?

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnDown
    Her list bordered on absurd - touch your nipples 10 pesos, kiss your nipples 30, CBJ 60 - lick your balls additional 15, embrace 20 - forgot to ask her if this was a tight embrace or a light one and finally sex is a whopping 100. Imagine, if I requested for all her listed services then I might need a calculator afterwards just to arrive at the correct amount.
    My goodness that always puts me in the mood. I kind of like the concept. Some of you may have noticed my rants and raves in the subject about "cubierto" or the added service in restraunts for the pleasure of spending money. Imagine: "cubierto 3 pesos tablecolth, 2 pesos silverware, 3 pesos clean dishes, 2 pesos unclrean dishes, 100 pesos to fuck the hostess"

At least one knows the tab.

I went there the other day after trying to go to Gysell's but was too late. A lady saw me and led me up to Dream On. I went with Priscilla who gave a fair massage before we had sex on a chair. Not the most comfortable but was fun. Clean place but not as great as time at Gysell's the following night.

Price list

My mongering funds where running low so I had no choice but to go to the cheapest spa, Dream on the Place. The cost for an hour is 60 pesos including HJ. However, if you want something else rather than a HJ, then the problem starts. My masajista recited the price list of her other services which was not only annoying but a mood breaker as well. Her list bordered on absurd - touch your nipples 10 pesos, kiss your nipples 30, CBJ 60 - lick your balls additional 15, embrace 20 - forgot to ask her if this was a tight embrace or a light one and finally sex is a whopping 100. Imagine, if I requested for all her listed services then I might need a calculator afterwards just to arrive at the correct amount.

Math was not my favorite subject in school so I just requested for the included HJ.

Luci

I was presented with eight chicas on a hot October afternoon. Pretty unusual for this time as all were available and I was the only hombre there. Some of the chicas I already know from previous visits and not worth writing about. There was a new chica and decided to give her a try. Luci had plump legs and litlle breast - I wish it was the other way around. She exhibited all the signs of a newbie - shy, hesitant, lack of sensual skills, very quiet (which made it appear that she was in another time zone) The price is still A$ 60 for the house and I gave A$ 40 for her to do a mini streap tease.

All in all an average experience. Hope this place gets new and decent chicas soon or they might end up closing down for lack of clients.

Thumbs down Dream on the Pace - Not Impressed

Just went looking for an nice hour massage on a relaxed Sabado. Decided to try Dream on and was not very impressed. 3 chicas chose Agostina. The massage was good but she tried to charge an extra 50p for taking off her coat, not sexo, not a bj just taking off the white coat. The relax was ok. Maybe it was just the chemistry but beware the upcharges and go to Brisa on 847 Esmerelda 12 H. Much more variety too.

I went to this place last week and had a girl named Barbi I think it was anyways massage was pretty bad. The thing is when I was laying on the table on my stomach with my face in that little hole everytime she was standing in front of me there was this odor. Didn't think it was her, but on the flip I started to finger her and just had to see for myself if it was her down below and yes it was she was to put it nicely really really fragerant. She is a blonde and was the taller of the 2 blondes I saw there that day.

Dude,

GREAT first report.

FT

Dream on the place - Suipacha 834 1º A

Saw the ad in the paper, decided to give it a try. Showed up one day when I was in the neighborhood and checked the talent. Came back the next day 4 out of 5 were the same.

Nice physical layout in an apt building. Five girls working. A 7, 6, two 4s and a 3. I picked the 7 Florencia. She was a cute blond. Her bum was a little bigger than I generally elect, but nice.

It is $60 for a massage with relax. For $30 more she will disrobe or for $60 sex. She had had no massage training and the resulting massage was disappointing. Position was limited entering from behind. She had one leg up on the massage table. Claimed the table could not support the weight of two people on top.

She was nice, but the service was generally disinterested. Finished with a mediocre relax. Did not inquire about other services.

I had no appointment nor did it seem one was needed.

http://dreamontheplace.com/ 4328-1880

Posting Limitations