This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Smile Sheraton / Park Towers

I've stayed at both the Sheraton and the Park Towers (same building, as previously reported) for 2 weeks at a time. Sheraton - no problems with people going straight to the room, and the rooms are OK. Kind of hit or miss, if the room sucks don't hesitate to ask for a better one.

Park Towers - Elevator guy will make all chicas register (this is done to protect you) and the rooms are freakin unbelievable! You could fit 7 people in the shower, no problem. They don't care if you bring in a posse, they just need to register. I like the additional security offered as well as the room. Other advantages:

Concierges: great recommendations.

Breakfast is a seperate restaurant and is top notch.

Fitness center included.

All desk personnel speak excellent english.

See ya soon,

Cardinal

2 girl rule

Do any of you guys know if the Sheraton Convention centre has the same rule as the Liberatador in only allowing one girl in the room?

I am staying only a couple of nights in February so would like to indulge myself in a threesome or two and rooms in the decent hotels are a little scarce.

Thanks Shane

I'm booking the room tomorrow. From what I've read, it seemed like it was in a fairly good location. Being my first trip (like yours was) I wanted to make sure I was within pitching range of ground zero. Thanks again.

Moondog, Thanks for the updated report. Should prove to be helpful.

Thumbs up no problem

I stayed at the Sheraton convention center for my first trip to BA a couple of weeks ago and had no problems. I had to register girls but it wasn't uncomfortable or anything like that. The location is pretty good we walked to recoleta about half the time (about 10 min walk) Keep in mind the Sheraton convention center and the Starwood Luxury collection are actually in the exact same building. We thought that was very weird considering the Luxury collection is 10K points a night vs 3-4K for the Sheraton.

Md

Thanks amigo!

Travel safe.

Surferr3,

Jackson will be posting my guide To BA shortly, and in there you will have maps that show your location is quite good.

Moondog

Sheraton Convention Center

Greetings Amigo's.

I'll be staying in BA in early January. I did a search for Sheraton Hotels and didn't have much luck and was hoping for help. I'd like to use some free SPG points to book my stay. The Sheraton Libertador can't take them during my stay. Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center?

Address is:

San Martin 1225/1275

From what I've read most hotels (much like Sao Paulo) are girl friendly so I figure that is a non issue. Just curious if the location is good. Once last thing regarding the Sheraton Convention Center.

Are there any good clubs within close proximity ie: a quick walk from the hotel? I can research the locations myself. Just not sure of the lay of the land.

Many thanks in advance.

Surferr3

Posting Limitations