Thread: 1st Trip

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Nosocks
    Definitely recommend Loi Suites. Just stayed there for a week. Great location, very chica friendly. Hot women everywhere around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocks
    This is my first post to this forum but have heard nothing but good things. Can you suggest a 4 or 5 star hotel in the heart of the Recoleta area? Location is most important. I have heard of Loi Suites Recoleta. Is this place good? Open to all sugesstions and recommendations. Thanks for the help.

Nosocks
    Loi Suites Recoleta is very nice as is Ayres de Recoleta. I'd give the nod to Loi Suites but it costs more so it should come out on top. I'd give Loi Suites 4 stars and Ayres 3.5 stars. If you want 5 stars in Recoleta, there is the Four Seasons and the Alvear Palace. They are a few blocks farther from the main tourist area but in a nicer (but quieter) area. But you are talking at least double the cost.

Mayra can usually get you a good rate. Mayra@argentinatravelservices. Com

The best rate is cash up front paid in advance to Mayra via Paypal.

If you are going in the next couple of months, you better get cracking. Hotel rooms are in short supply during the high season.

Question 1st Trip

This is my first post to this forum but have heard nothing but good things. Can you suggest a 4 or 5 star hotel in the heart of the Recoleta area? Location is most important. I have heard of Loi Suites Recoleta. Is this place good? Open to all sugesstions and recommendations. Thanks for the help.

Nosocks

Posting Limitations