Thread: Pelvis Cafe

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by HotSam

Paella

Dickhead,

Any chance you'd post your preffered method, instead, please. Mine is disapointing, as tumeric is a poor subsititute for saffron.

New Pelvis

So is the catwoman there? Don't recall her name? If so, does she still do the disappearing bottle routine?

Is the same manager at the new place?

How about the guys in the tight shorts? That was the only reason I went to the one on Callao-gawd they were hot!

Suerte,

Stowe

Not on the program and I don't use recipes.

Nippo

Nippo- is she on the program, and if so, how is she best approached? Dickhead, any chance you'll post your paella recipe?

Fitzgeraldo

It's open. Stopped in last night around 8 and saw Nippo and Paula and one other gal I knew from the Corrientes branch whose name I disrecall or have unremembered. Nippo says business is slow and she is bored. She has dropped a few pounds and was looking good. Besides the above three there were maybe four others and all were pretty good looking. Nippo did a nice show. They have an elevated stage. I don't think it is really all that much bigger than the former Callao branch. Beers are up to six pesos.

Neither recommend nor disrecommend but I would marry Paula for a couple of months or so.

1700 block of Sarmiento

Both of the old branches are closed, and a new and improved version is either already open or will be shortly. Location: Sarmiento between are. Pena and Callao on the odd numbered or north side of the street. I was by there about two weeks ago and it looked like it was on the verge of being ready. As per Alejandra from the downtown branch, it is bigger than both of the other ones put together.

What's up with Pelvi's?

I visited Pelvi's both addresses, Callao 345 and Corriente's location, but they don't seem to be in business.

Strad

Catwoman

I did not catch Catwoman's bottle disappearing act when I was there with Stowe and Dickhead last September. May be I'll have better luck next time.

Pelvi's

This is a great place to go, the chicas are friendly and the prices are right.

I find it to be a great place to start the evening, to sort of get 'warmed up' for a chica hunt later in the evening. Enjoy the chicas and the strip show, especially catwoman, then now that one is horny, go find the chicas to fuck!

Works for me.

Suerte,

Stowe.

P. S. The larger one even has a few pool tables for enjoyment. Of course, if you are playing pool when the 'show' starts you can forget about your game because the chicas do much of their show laying on the tables and knocking the balls around. Oh well!

The shows vary from once every 25-35 minutes when it is VERY busy to once per 45-60 minutes when things are slower.

I know a couple of mongers who have teenagy budding relationships with a couple of the girls. One girl likes one guy who, in turn, likes one of the other girls. The other guy likes one of the girls. He even asked her to dinner at the mansion. She said sure, as long as there were no hookers. Dinner date obviously never happened.

Their new sign, probably 5X bigger than the old one, may have helped business. Frankly, the place is just "okay," but would improve on an individual basis is you became a regular.

FT

Corrientes Branch Office

I stopped in here for a coffee (3p) after my regular session at Maipu at about 4pm. Three girls were behind the bar which was full after I took the last seat near the front door. I tipped her the 2p change from a fiver which she put put in a little box. Shortly thereafter she passed this same little box soliciting tips for the forthcoming "show". This was a first for me. Passing the hat before the show. Everyone put in one or two pessos. She skipped me I guess because I had already overcontributed?

She then closed the door, pulled the shades, and "the show" began. One girl did a complete strip in the time one song took. I don't know how often they do this little show, but it was quite pleasant. The entire time elapsed from my entry, having a coffee, seeing the show, and leaving was 10 minutes. All for 5 pesos. Can't really complain about this.

There are also waiter guys at pelvis, and some times I've seen female couples, once I was with a friend and we attempted to aproach this client-girls and they've said they were lesbians. I'm not sure if that was true or they wanted to avoid us. But I wish I have a job as waiter there! Unfortunaly I have no timeto do that.

One brunette that make a strip show she is absolutely a 10 and very sexy.

I agree that is not possible to pick up a girl from there, but this is just a bar, with normal bar prices, the only difference is you can see some girls in bikini. A cafe in Exedra / Orleans cost double maybe 3 times more than a normal bar.

Moore,

Maybe someone in holidays likes to spend the time not only in privados or.

Clubs. I found the "triangle" not funny. I went inside, ask for my rum-cola and after 2 min. One girl ask me the usually questions, the same all over the.

World (but in spanish)

Hello, where are you from?

What's your name?

Do you like Argentina?

What of Argentina?

Take a drink for me.

Boring.

Sincerelly, I found the girls in Pelvis more funny, almost in Corrientes.

Probably you saw the Pelvis in Callao during the night-time (full of people and smoke)

Maybe I saw Full Throttle because Pelvis was my favourite 5-6 pm stop.

Moore,

I would like to respectfully disagree with your assessment. Typically, I've gone into the Pelvis on Corrientes, but I know the staff cross-pollinates. Usually, it's a mid-afternoon stop.

If anyone has been to Santiago, you will recognize the "cafe' con las piernas" motif. The girls, who I would rate 6-7.5, are fairly friendly, and the drinks are reasonable. The popcorn sucks, though.

It's nothing deserving of attention on the monger map, but I don't find it quite as offensive as you.

FT

I don't usually read this thread.

While walking in the area, I stepped in to Pelvis on Callao once maybe 9 months ago. I don't normally use or believe in the "1 to 10" rating system for girls since tastes vary so widely. But I think I can objectively say that the girls at Pelvis are "bottom echelon". Bad skin, bad teeth, bad odor, sagging parts, c-sections, etc. They were nasty.

Besides, I don't understand why on earth someone would intentionally go to a "look but no touch" place on this continent. Previously, I didnt know they even existed here.

Posting Limitations