Thread: Street Crime

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Skip1

tejano - watch out!

Drop yer pistola and the next thing you know they would also be shooting *gulp* AMERI-CANS

Honestly - 3:30 am. I am not surprised. I like this area but. At night I take NO chances. I noticed today there is a police station on Rivadavia only maybe 100 meters away from that intersection heading towards Avenide de Julio. I don't walk it at night because the street is all fucked up with sidewalks repairs so I walk the Ave de Mayo instead.

I would rather have a quiet little Ruger 22 head plinker than a black powder / cap gun.

Tejano - I think the flame coming from a black powder gun would scare the shit outta anyone at night here without the bullets even and probably just as loud almost as a Desert Eagle too:0

"if it looks like fun someone is bound to try to make it illegal"

Almost Forgot!

We can also shoot Mexi ¨cans ¨!

Come on Aqualung. What is the law concerning these toys?

TL

Spanish Classes

Shit. My teacher lives on near that corner.

I was going to her place three times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmontana
    That would be a waste of fine ammo. Those bullets are EXPENSIVE. The only way it would make sense to use your desert eagle would be to be able to line up about 5 of the little fuckers in a row before you spend $5 on a bullet At least that way you are getting your money's worth. Anyway, I had one and it was a complete pain in the ass. It was not that accurate (the recoil was HUGE) On the bright side even if you did not hit anything the mighty roar and two feet of flame spitting out the huge barrel would scare the crap outta half of the Congresso! Much better to have a nice pair of Walter PP's and a bunch of spare clips in your belt. Suppressed of course so you could go about you business in a responsible manner

I actually live here at 1523 Rivadavia. That intersection is 100 metres from my place. It is dark and at night I am not so stupid as to walk there - even with a walther. I have my mother and father in law here with me as I write this and will pass on the robbery to them tho' because it is in my immediate back yard. I suspect it was some of the street crud I see living in the Congresso Park full time or some of the country low lifes from the tenements on Rivadavia around Uruguay. In the daytime there is no problem at all but at night one has to be careful all over BsAs and I think in the neighbourhood especially.

Always fly with a wingman

I Have a Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I just can't take this shit anymore boys!

I come from the land where we have the right to carry a concealed weapon and we have the right to use the damn thing!

That would be The Great State of Texas!

So I have decided to take this matter into my own hands.

I am going to go out at night and personally reduce the crime rate.

I am going to walk around Constitucion with (3) rolexes on my wrist while wearing a cowboy hat, listening to a walkman and talking on an I-phone!

Throw in some gold chains around my neck and a few diamond rings.

When the little MOTHERFUCKERS walk up to me I'm going to pull a ¨Death Wish ¨remake on their goddamn Indian asses!

Charles Bronson or Dirty Harry times 10!

I would like to do this every night in various neighborhoods. Kill at least (1) per night.

Sure sounds like a plan to me.

Kind of makes me a little home-sick!

I may use a samurai sword for a quick and silent effect but I want the scumbags to die a long and painful death!

I'd rather use my Desert Eagle 50. A true hand-cannon!

I could even take special requests and clean-up specific neighborhods.

So now all I need is a partner.

Anybody want to be Robin?

How's about it Aqualung?

Have gun will travel!

Vigilantes to go?

I AM BATMAN!
    O. K boys here we go. Today I found a great gun store that will sell me brand new pistols without a single piece of I. D!

WOW!

Done deal!

They are.44 caliber 6 shooters. Remington's or Colt's. Your choice.

Very nice build quality.

Blued, stainless or brass / bronze?

Now I just need a holster!

They are classified as non-weapons but they will blow a huge hole in some little cocksucker!

Non-guns or non-weapons?

Let's ask AQUALUNG. He know's everything.

These are Itallian manufactured working replicas of the old west classics.

Black powder shooters.

I have used them in Texas since the seventies and they will do the job.

Questions for Aqualung:

1. What is the law on these for self-defense?

2. Can I carry them on my hips. Exposed and loaded?

3. Are the ¨balls ¨ traceable when fired?

Let's go shooting boys!

We can shoot ¨cans ¨. Dominicans, Puertoricans, Peruvicans, Bolivicans and my favorite scum.

The fabled Argentineus Domesticus!

Are you ready for some target practice?

And no jokes please. Although they are of Italian manufacture I can assure you that they will not blow-up in your face if you load them correctly!

They are weapons but they are not guns. How odd!

GO CARDS!

About 3:30 am

Main police building for BsAs

Is only about four or five blocks from where that mugging occurred so it is no surprise the cops came quick. What time of night was it?

A Desert Eagle 50 caliber! Tejano - shame on you

That would be a waste of fine ammo. Those bullets are EXPENSIVE. The only way it would make sense to use your desert eagle would be to be able to line up about 5 of the little fuckers in a row before you spend $5 on a bullet At least that way you are getting your money's worth. Anyway, I had one and it was a complete pain in the ass. It was not that accurate (the recoil was HUGE) On the bright side even if you did not hit anything the mighty roar and two feet of flame spitting out the huge barrel would scare the crap outta half of the Congresso! Much better to have a nice pair of Walter PP's and a bunch of spare clips in your belt. Suppressed of course so you could go about you business in a responsible manner

I actually live here at 1523 Rivadavia. That intersection is 100 metres from my place. It is dark and at night I am not so stupid as to walk there - even with a walther. I have my mother and father in law here with me as I write this and will pass on the robbery to them tho' because it is in my immediate back yard. I suspect it was some of the street crud I see living in the Congresso Park full time or some of the country low lifes from the tenements on Rivadavia around Uruguay. In the daytime there is no problem at all but at night one has to be careful all over BsAs and I think in the neighbourhood especially.

Always fly with a wingman

I was walking back from El Alamo a little while ago, and on Uruguay and Rivadavia a guy who looked Dutch and a girl who looked Asian came running towards me, asking me for help, he said that they just got robed of everything the had with them. I ask them what kind of weapons where used, they guy told me knifes. The girl thinks there was a gun, but I think the guy was more calm, so I guess it was knifes. I pulled out my cell phone and called 911. I told the police that we where at Av de Mayo and Santiago de Estero. Then I told the couple we better go there, since it's better to wait in front of a restaurant that is open 24 hours with people, then in the dark street alone.

I've heard bad things about the police here. I was surprised, 2 police cars came within 5 minutes. That's a reasonable response time anywhere. This is the first time I've called the police in Argentina, so I don't know if this is normal or they just happen to come fast this time.

Some many deserving ass fucks, yet so few bullets.

I Am Batman!

I just can't take this shit anymore boys!

I come from the land where we have the right to carry a concealed weapon and we have the right to use the damn thing!

That would be The Great State of Texas!

So I have decided to take this matter into my own hands.

I am going to go out at night and personally reduce the crime rate.

I am going to walk around Constitucion with (3) rolexes on my wrist while wearing a cowboy hat, listening to a walkman and talking on an I-phone!

Throw in some gold chains around my neck and a few diamond rings.

When the little MOTHERFUCKERS walk up to me I'm going to pull a ¨Death Wish ¨remake on their goddamn Indian asses!

Charles Bronson or Dirty Harry times 10!

I would like to do this every night in various neighborhoods. Kill at least (1) per night.

Sure sounds like a plan to me.

Kind of makes me a little home-sick!

I may use a samurai sword for a quick and silent effect but I want the scumbags to die a long and painful death!

I'd rather use my Desert Eagle 50. A true hand-cannon!

I could even take special requests and clean-up specific neighborhods.

So now all I need is a partner.

Anybody want to be Robin?

How's about it Aqualung?

Have gun will travel!

Vigilantes to go?

I AM BATMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    The policia are worthless. The last thing they want is to be involved in a real crime.

Where is Dirty Harry when we need him? Not in Argentina, that I can guarantee you.

Smile

The policia are worthless. The last thing they want is to be involved in a real crime.

Where is Dirty Harry when we need him? Not in Argentina, that I can guarantee you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Lotsa places have corpses laying in the street. I've heard a lot about the corpse counting competitions they have in Palermo. Little kids ride their bikes down Santa Fe counting corpses, whoever spots the most gets a lollypop.
    LOL. Well, they got the body outta here before it started stinkin'. Which is more than I can say for the dead dog a few weeks ago at the 152 stop on Paseo Colon near La Boca.

Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I still think danger in San Telmo is overrated. Remember, I have lived here nearly a year and a half without incident until the other night. Daddy-those people you were with were / are pussies!
    Lotsa places have corpses laying in the street. I've heard a lot about the corpse counting competitions they have in Palermo. Little kids ride their bikes down Santa Fe counting corpses, whoever spots the most gets a lollypop. Crimanitleys Dogg, yes some of them were pussies and others of them had pussies, it didn't make them wrong. I will bow to the point that you have much greater experience in the barrio than I though.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    President Bush's daughter Jena had her purse stolen there also.

So it can't be safe.

Exon
    Another good thing about San Telmo.

Retired Member

President Bush's daughter Jena had her purse stolen there also.

So it can't be safe.

Exon

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations