Thread: Are Chicas ever real?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    ''Is the Fucking your are getting really worth the Fucking that you are getting''! Usually not!
    Sid, this is pure wisdom, worth of the hall of Fame!

A Sucker for a Pretty Face & Charm

Well the posts on this thread could not be more true. But sometimes the little head thinks for the big head and things get out of control for a while. I let myself get suckered into a GFE by my own stupidity and the charm and beauty of the chica. She worked me quite well for a while but eventually she killed the goose that was laying a lot of golden eggs. I will explain more and expose the chica later once I confirm a few more facts. It is so true. That in the end men pay for poon regardless so you might as well get what you want when you want it and variety does add a little excitement.

I too realized that the GFE was getting a little confining in a city full of gorgeous women.
    Last edited by Mbronzini; 09-12-09 at 14:34. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    I have been doing this for over 10 years and during that time have had several "girlfriends" who were working girls. The GFE thing is great in the beginning, but it always revolves around money. I always split when they start asking for "help" to get out of the business. I don't mind dropping a little cash for the GFE, but the longest one of these things lasted was 1 year (four trips South) and I was really starting to get tired of the sex with the same one all the time. I still pick up a "girlfriend" working girl on my travels when and if I meet one with whom I really "click" but always move on in the end. I picked up a now favorite saying from a friend of mine "For every beautiful sexy woman out there – there is a guy tired of screwing her". Guys it's true, keep on mongering – your are helping the economy and keeping these young and not so young ladies employed!
    Amen bro, I drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    I have been doing this for over 10 years and during that time have had several "girlfriends" who were working girls. The GFE thing is great in the beginning, but it always revolves around money. I always split when they start asking for "help" to get out of the business. I don't mind dropping a little cash for the GFE, but the longest one of these things lasted was 1 year (four trips South) and I was really starting to get tired of the sex with the same one all the time. I still pick up a "girlfriend" working girl on my travels when and if I meet one with whom I really "click" but always move on in the end. I picked up a now favorite saying from a friend of mine "For every beautiful sexy woman out there – there is a guy tired of screwing her". Guys it's true, keep on mongering – your are helping the economy and keeping these young and not so young ladies employed!
    Very well said! Cheers

GFE & Getting Real

Last edited by Member #4112; 08-10-09 at 13:05. Reason: typo

Ultimately they are still women in a 3rd world country trying to make ends meet.

I've had a few regulars turn into girlfriends for a few months but it all ends the same so its time for me to try something new.

They can be real but is that what you REALLY want? I have a pair going real on me now but we are in the nice stage and I plan on extending that as long as I can by dashing off on a trip outside Arg to keep things from getting routine.

My last GF in USA asked me if I'd have another GF if we split and I told her I was tired of GFs, which rather shocked her.

Chasing Gatos is fantastic, even better than Freddos ice cream

Having a girlfriend always turns into a PIA eventually.

So I think I'll just Chase Gatos or maybe collect a nice stable of Gatos I see regulary and forget the GF thing

And one more thing: Unless your chick has enough $ to buy and sell you, regardless if she is a Pro or Not, YOU ALWAYS PAY FOR THE POON in the end

Just ask any guy paying alimony or any schmuck who just had heart broken

Jabone / relationship

Hi All,

Reading this thread makes me shaking my a head a bit.

A relation with a working girl is based on sex for money, thats the way how you meet her. Than you you like what you got and you want to repeat, cool! Till now we have still a p4p scene. Slowly you develop feelings / emptions towards her.

Ok, and what comes now?

How many times these girls had that before, and how often do you think these girls believed "this" guy is real and takes me out of this shit and how often do you think these girls had been disapointed? After each disapointment these girls reinforce their armour around their own personality and promise themselfs never ever have a " relation " with a client again - infact its a golden rule among "working" girls that these kind of relations allmost never work. The fairytail of Pretty Woman exists in their brains, and sometimes it happens, but 99% of the brains of these girls get cracked with the time, involved in the redlight invironment. Drugs and alkoholism are the major consequences of that kind of job. But they have no other option.

We mongers are not an inch better than the girls, we take what we want, when we want for a price we agree. Its that simple. The only difference is the way we tread our " girls " makes us to gentlemen or f. Jerks.

As Exon stated several times, it pays off to tread them like ladies. They may open a bit more towards you, and may even provide a GFE. But their behaviour towards you is the direct reflexion on your behaviour to them as well.

These girls know very well that their social ranking is under any level in society, esp in a macho country like Argentina. So it needs efforts to build a friendship and much more for a relation. In any case these girls do it for money to raise their kids, schoolfees, suport their parents etc etc, all honorable reasons as long as their is no decent income to get somehow else.

So you get a relation with these girls if you are true, able to provide a perspective, and provide a frequent amount - as Exon stated around 8000 pesos. And last not least, these girls are hungry to have a decent social position in oposit of being a known " **** ".

So, thats my point of view, keep it simple or marry her after some time living together as a couple.

Amen, Hallelulja, Peace to all.

Yours,

C.

I hate to be the one with the bad news.

It is pretty hard to rent an apartment in Bs. As. without a guarantee (other apartment or house)

These chicas might be forced to pay much much more for the same department. Especially if they know what will be going on in the department. Maybe 3 times as much, who knows?

People has said to me (in other forums) that many girls have to pay a bribe to a local policeman. Failure to do so, might end up in a closure of the place and arrests / harassments of customers.

But of course. As most argentinians, they waste a lot of money on luxury.

Fine clothes, dinners in restaurants, expensive habits, imported perfums, etc etc they really cannot afford, in order to show that they are not sudacas, but europeans

Very few of the girls that actually make a lot of cash.

Actually manage to save up a fortune.

As far as I have heard it is spent on a expensive life style.

Reality show

The BA girls can be sweet but hard to really get a 'relationship' I fell into one and she tells me she is no longer working but no rents out her place. We are still in touch almost every day, but I have no way to know for sure because I am not in BA now. Still, when we are together it is very real.

Let's face sex and companionship are different. In the end it is the companionship that is more important. It is highly unlikely to pay someone for sex and then really go out and have a normal 'relationship'.

If you are here to stay, why not study spanish and find some good language partners and who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    At least Thai girls more or less can speak English.

Just wanna know why do you want to have relationships with working girls, if you don't mind I am asking.

Strad.
    Never really used the word relationship yet my words do seem to indicate as such. Iguess to answer your question, I'm looking for the obvious and as I am here to stay not too interested in hunting down a new one each weekend as I have already been down that road.

As for searching for the non pro, its tough as my spanish needs work and the normal bar scene doesnt even get started until 2am around here.

Yes thailand seems much more condusive for this.

Go for Thailand where girls give you more GF

At least Thai girls more or less can speak English.

Just wanna know why do you want to have relationships with working girls, if you don't mind I am asking.

Strad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco13
    Lots of great interesting points of view on here, glad I found this forum.

I am an American who is now living and working in BA for 6 months.

I have frequented Thailand alot and prefer to find that hot sexy girl who not only treats you right but great sex. I have spent time with a couple chicas here in BA that fit that bill, but never tried to negotiate any kind of regular ongoing deal.

In Thailand when I find that right one I like to take here out of here occupation and keep as a loyal regular.

Is it posible to find this arrangement in BA? OF course one of the girls I have seen off / on for 4 months says she loves me and texts me daily etc. But I am not naive enough to buy into it. I could be here longterm and don't have a real problem with ones past as mine is not the purist either.

Where can I get that thai girl style deal?

Does BA have the thai style relationships

Lots of great interesting points of view on here, glad I found this forum.

I am an American who is now living and working in BA for 6 months.

I have frequented thailand alot and prefer to find that hot sexy girl who not only treats you right but great sex. I have spent time with a couple chicas here in BA that fit that bill, but never tried to negotiate any kind of regular ongoing deal.

In Thailand when I find that right one I like to take here out of here occupation and keep as a loyal regular.

Is it posible to find this arrangement in BA? OF course one of the girls I have seen off / on for 4 months says she loves me and texts me daily etc. But I am not naive enough to buy into it. I could be here longterm and don't have a real problem with ones past as mine is not the purist either.

Where can I get that thai girl style deal?

Yes, I am watching my money very carefully. But, like I said, I am really not spending much more money than I would with a girl otherwise. Nice dinner and drinks, a weekend away, and some gifts. Yes, I paid for it all. But I had a great time, and we got along great. So, for now I do not really see a down side for me, unless I am being setup for something, but what? Everytime I knock on her door part of me is afraid there will be some guys in there ready to jump me.

I appreciate the responses because I have no one else to discuss this situation and you guys have much more experience than I.

Be careful. MAN. Do not fall for her charm. Be careful.

Do not spend any big money other than entertainment hooker money.

It is your money, but do not believe in these hookers

This has not stopped me from going to other woman and paying although much less than before. All I can say is that the girl seems to have gotten very attached and she does not try to empty my wallet. True, I pay for dinners and such but I enjoy them and they are not extravagent. If this is all an act it seems like a lot of effort for very little return on her part. So, I decided that this is real. I have a very good friend with benefits who is a hooker and as strange as it may seem I am enjoying it. We'll see what happens when I leave BA.

Her money is also interesting. She charges on the high end per hour and has no problem getting customers yet she is always complaining about money. At first I was concerned about possible drug use. However, I have spend a lot of time with her and I see no signs of drug use and she insists she never used any. She does have a kid and claims she needs a lot of money to provide good schooling and other things for him. As fas as I can see she has a good head on her shoulders.

I do not think 4-500 would be enough for a day. I think she regularly makes more. I was considering asking her how much she would need to spend a day or week with me without working.

BTW, if you see a guy at Cafe Exedra with a pack of Lucky Stripes but not smoking that is probably me. I will be in BA another week or so.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations