Thread: Are Chicas ever real?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

Smile

Snowbird,

First, please stand corrected, there are two "X's" in Exxon, (As you've posted below) thats the big international oil company based in Texas that made 40 billion last year.

I use only one "X" in Exon, so as not to confuse myself with a 40 billion dollar enterprise.

Second, I'll have to agree with Zappaman. Having met a few American "Titty Dancers" in my time and they, for the most part are alway's broke. Moreover half or more are on the "Program" selling "Extra's" after work.

The same is true for our Argentine providers, the money comes easly and it goe's just as fast. The creation of wealth or formation of capital, so to speak, takes great self discipline, a virtue most people don't have, let alone uneducated Argentine providers. Human nature is same everywhere.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird
    Exxon,

Since these chica are knocking down what most Argies would consider good money based on what they could earn in a normal job why do you think they never have any money? I have seen chicas knock down three to four hundred pesos a day and yet they are broke. Why are they so consistently broke?
    I don't think it's any different in Argentina than in the states. It's a human thing - young human thing. Youth and money, male or female, if you are young and have cash the average human blows it on whatever. Strippers in the U. S. Can make big, big money but I've personally known many over the years and it's rare that they take care of the their dough.

Anyway, I think a lot of guys "fall" for Latina chicas because, even under the P4P circumstances, they can often find themselves treated well beyond just the sex and it's an initial mindfuck they are not used to - one does not get the sense of "man hater" underneath it all. It's easy to expand that into "falling in love". Problem is the girls usually know that it's fantasy land and the guys often do not. Make no mistake, it's very possible the chica actually digs someone past just the money but the reality is there can be no real relationship unless one plans to be there on a permanent basis.

Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Cocane?

Exon
    Cocaine?

Actually I thought they were saving the money to give to you!

I know a few chicas that I thought were spending their money on recreational drugs but do not feel that this is the majority.

Retired Member

Cocane?

Exon

Question Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Jabone,

Its your money, you spend it anyway you want, what ever makes you happy.

What most of these mongers never take into consideration is the relationship from the girls point of view. Most of these girls are absolutely "Desperate" for money and thats why they have become prostitutes, for the money.

Half or more of them are single mothers, half or more are from other country's, from all over the world, Brazil, Paraguay, the list goes on almost forever.

They need money, as simple as that. They all have cell phones, but almost none of them have any minutes, theres a reason for that. They can't pay their rent, again it goes on & on.

If you really like her try laying 4 to 5 hundred peso's a day on her and see what happens.

Contrary to everyones line of thinking, "Money doesn't Talk, It Screams"

Exon
    Exxon,

Since these chica are knocking down what most Argies would consider good money based on what they could earn in a normal job why do you think they never have any money? I have seen chicas knock down three to four hundred pesos a day and yet they are broke. Why are they so consistently broke?

Right on Exon!

Exon is right. These girls are desperate and desperate people do crazy things. It makes some of them dishonest, so be carefull. If you don't trust this one look for another.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d.gif‎  

Retired Member

Smile

Jabone,

Its your money, you spend it anyway you want, what ever makes you happy.

What most of these mongers never take into consideration is the relationship from the girls point of view. Most of these girls are absolutely "Desperate" for money and thats why they have become prostitutes, for the money.

Half or more of them are single mothers, half or more are from other countrys, from all over the world, Brazil, Paraguay, the list goes on almost forever.

They need money, as simple as that. They all have cell phones, but almost none of them have any minutes, theres a reason for that. They can't pay their rent, again it goes on & on.

If you really like her try laying 4 to 5 hundred peso's a day on her and see what happens.

Contrary to everyones line of thinking, "Money doesn't Talk, It Screams"

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone
    Thanks for the responses, mostly what I expected excet I guess I needed to hear it straight up. The only thing I will say, is that I am not spending a lot of money on her besides one weekend away. We spend a lot of time together and she knows I will be leaving. I know there is a lot I do not know about her but I know a lot that I have verified. She actually accuses me of using her while I am here. I think it is real and I am watching my back and wallet.

Like someone said in the end I will leave and she will continue to work and the world will still be spinning around. I was more worried that maybe I was being setup for something more dangerous.

Thanks for listening.

Exon, it would be interesting to meet you some day.
    Jabone,

I was about to give you some advise, and then I read Zapperman post. He has head the nail on the head. Read his post again, it is good advise, I agree 100% , he seems to have been around the block as my self.

Jabone these women are hookers, they will fuck just about anything and anyone for money. They will do orgies, other women. And who knows what else for money.

Give me a break man. How can you even consider the work "relationship"

Like short rib said " keep it simple" When your there, noting wrong in spending some money and fucking her as much as possible. But spread it around a little.

Try other women. Hell, the reason buenos aires is so good, you can bang.

A diffrent ***** everyday.

If you want a nice clean girl (which are far and in between) go to the library, church college, at work, intruduction tru a friend, I don't know.

Do not fall for any working girl, remember no matter what she says, they are money hungry gold diggers, who are constantly being hit on by many, many guys (clients or otherwise) and they are looking for the BBD.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL.

Thanks for the responses, mostly what I expected excet I guess I needed to hear it straight up. The only thing I will say, is that I am not spending a lot of money on her besides one weekend away. We spend a lot of time together and she knows I will be leaving. I know there is a lot I do not know about her but I know a lot that I have verified. She actually accuses me of using her while I am here. I think it is real and I am watching my back and wallet.

Like someone said in the end I will leave and she will continue to work and the world will still be spinning around. I was more worried that maybe I was being setup for something more dangerous.

Thanks for listening.

Exon, it would be interesting to meet you some day.

Same story. Guy can't get everything he wants all the time and questions if the girl is real. What exactly do you provide? A little entertainment, food. You think because you don't pay it is a "relationship". People have problems that they need to solve. They have people to take care of and need money to do it. Mongers think the girls should get some low paying job and wait for them to come back. She travelled with you when she could have been earning money for her kid and all you think is she should do more of it, crazy. Those days with you cost her more than it did you. You should appreciate what she did and tell her that. Or just keep trying to get freebies and complain that the girls won't live in poverty just for you.

Zappaman - I completely agree.

Jabone - listen, we all understand how you feel. Except for putting them up in apartments. That's a bit extreme. I've lived here for 5 years now and these girls can spin your mind. I have several Argentine "girlfriends". We all do that live here. Some for the companionship and sex, some just for sex. Whatever. But unless you are going to live here, forget it. And don't keep spending crazy amounts of money. If she really just sees you as a friend, or fuck friend, then you don't need to keep paying so much silly money when you visit Argentina.

However often you visit BA each year, just enjoy the times you have when you visit this girl or girls. Then go back home. Keep it simple. Don't make things complicated. This country is already "muy complicada".
    Last edited by Short Rib; 02-14-08 at 23:40. Reason: grammar

I'm always amazed by this.

I completely understand how mongers "fall" for a Latina working girl every now and then and how easy that might be. What I am always amazed by is these particular mongers' lack of understanding of themselves, and therefore the subsequent lack of understanding of the situation they placed themselves in.

A multitude of times, across multiple boards and in person, there are guys who say they've developed a "relationship". Then they either get confused by it and / or burned by it.

Mr. Jabone, what exactly were you looking for out of this? How clear and up front were you with this chica when you went to the supposed "not paying for it" level? What realistic expectations could you have possibly had with this?

There are a lot of guys who will give you various reality checks about this type of situation. Mine might be quite a bit different than many others. My reality checks for you are:

1) Do you think you are the first one who this girl has encountered who likes someone beyond having to put up with them for some short time pay for sex. It's good for her brain too, to do a little "dating" with a foreigner and of course, you are expected to flip the bill for that. Does not have anything to do with her falling in love, etc.

2) Even if this girl actually truly digs you (or more) what future do you think you present to this woman (in her mind) What do you really know about her life in BA and do you realize how transparent you are to her in this way? You will go away, one way or another and she knows that. You truly want her off the market? Then stay in Argentina and marry her. Go ahead, put her in an apartment, etc. - no matter how you want to cut it - she has no reason to believe you are not just another gringo thinking you are falling in love with her, until the next one comes along for you.

3) I really love this one: "On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past". I never, ever, get this skewed logic - what the hell does her "past" have to do with anything? What about your past? More than likely her reasons for fucking a lot of people are a lot more honorable than yours. You've got some unrealistic "kept woman" fantasy as well as thinking you can only go forward by forgeting her "past".

4) You called this a "relationship" - not relationship. You quoted it because you really don't know what to call it. OK, accept the truth of that, it's something in-between. Respect that, enjoy it, and move on because these women are not as stupid as many think and they know for the long term (and in their value sets) you are offering nothing more than short term entertainment and possibly money for them. In fact, your unrealistic way of looking at this is crystal clear to them and opens you up to all kinds of potential abuse.

Nothing wrong with falling in love - just don't think that throwing some cash / presents / apartments her way means she is falling in love with you. Falling in love with you includes that she trusts you will be around to protect and care for her, as a person. Otherwise, you are just a good time with money - same way as you look at her (except without the money)

Retired Member

Smile

Well, this is an old thread but any opinions on this are welcome.

I started a 'realtionship' with one of the BA girls and no longer pay her directly for anything.

We spent a weekend with her in Mar del Plata and another in Iguazu. We have had dinner and done a lot of 'normal' things. Of course, I am paying for everything but she is spending a lot of time with me when she could otherwise be working. She is a little demanding but not too bad and we get a long very well. When we do have sex it is great and feels very real. Still she continues to work and insists she has no choice because she needs to give her son the best and other jobs pay very little.

In some ways it doesn't matter because I do not intend to marry her or send her money after I leave. On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past. Almost tempted to say I would put her up in an apartment and help her if she stops working but this is crazy talk isn't it.
    No, it will work.

Just start paying her $6,000 to $8,000 peso's a month, she'll quit working while your still in Buenos Aires.

Exon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Exon123 For This Post:

You've answered your own question

but this is crazy talk isn't it.
    You've answered your own question, Jabone.

Reality sucks

Well, this is an old thread but any opinions on this are welcome.

I started a 'realtionship' with one of the BA girls and no longer pay her directly for anything.

We spent a weekend with her in Mar del Plata and another in Iguazu. We have had dinner and done a lot of 'normal' things. Of course, I am paying for everything but she is spending a lot of time with me when she could otherwise be working. She is a little demanding but not too bad and we get a long very well. When we do have sex it is great and feels very real. Still she continues to work and insists she has no choice because she needs to give her son the best and other jobs pay very little.

In some ways it doesn't matter because I do not intend to marry her or send her money after I leave. On the other hand I will be back in BA and if she would get a different job I could forget her past. Almost tempted to say I would put her up in an apartment and help her if she stops working but this is crazy talk isn't it.

Posting Limitations