Thread: Are Chicas ever real?

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by ElCaco
    I've been meaning to write about my weekend in BA for ages.

Two conclusions, in case anyone's interested: it was great, and Dogboy's right (they are, and we are, somewhere between real and fake)

This whole weekend was an unpaid-for date (meaning I paid for the board, lodging, etc. But not for the sex) She explained that girls in her line of business crave genuine affection and good company, but have trouble finding the right sort of guy at work and don't frequent very polished sorts outside it. Turns out that in her case, I was kind of right. But forget real love or involvement (once monger, always a monger) Thus we each went our own way at the end of a really fun and memorable weekend.

But I do fell sorry for the chicas and for mongers when I read that they-don't-care, I-don't-care stuff. I don't think you can beat that lovely blend of genuine affection with a no-strings-attached deadline, from either point of view. The 'service' is terrific, the chica goes away feeling great.

Anyway, just one view.
    Guys,

Try Sammy. She is a 9. Highly recommended by Armbia.

15-5501-1823

She is not on any site. Can meet you at the Cafe Orleans. Tell her "cucus" recomended you.

My experience

I've been meaning to write about my weekend in BA for ages.

Two conclusions, in case anyone's interested: it was great, and Dogboy's right (they are, and we are, somewhere between real and fake).

This whole weekend was an unpaid-for date (meaning I paid for the board, lodging, etc. but not for the sex) She explained that girls in her line of business crave genuine affection and good company, but have trouble finding the right sort of guy at work and don't frequent very polished sorts outside it. Turns out that in her case, I was kind of right. But forget real love or involvement (once monger, always a monger) Thus we each went our own way at the end of a really fun and memorable weekend.

But I do fell sorry for the chicas and for mongers when I read that they-don't-care, I-don't-care stuff. I don't think you can beat that lovely blend of genuine affection with a no-strings-attached deadline, from either point of view. The 'service' is terrific, the chica goes away feeling great.

Anyway, just one view.

Mira, being sensitive and treating a chica with respect cost you nothing. Unfortunately the caution regarding trust applies to alot more than just working girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Has Marak5 hacked Dickhead's handle?
    I noticed the similarity in logic as well. If I start hanging with a girl outside of her privado or club, and she is pretending (or not) to like me or that we are friends than by the same logic I explore whether the outside meeting, dinner or whatever is not a paid-for service but more like a normal date, that is I pay for dinner. In the least if one of these chicas likes you she should be happy to be taken to dinner with someone she enjoys. If she doesnt like that deal, I assume she is just pretending and move on. I have found a couple chicas that like to meet up with me for a show or dinner or whatever. I pay them for sex only, and with one of them that has become a voluntary amount. Some on here have indicated that they don't give a shit whether or not the chica likes you, but I prefer to be in the company of chicas that likes my company as well. Over time it usually becomes obvious.

Jj

DO NOT, DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM, NO EXCEPTION.

The reason is very simple they are looking for the BBD.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!
    Good advice Geo, and I too live by it. However, one could and should still treat them very well FOR THE DURATION. It is true at every level of chica, every country I visited, and every continent. Trust me on this one. It pays off.

Once they are out the door though, I have very little expectation from them.

Has Marak5 hacked Dickhead's handle?

The word "amor" has never crossed her lips in my presence, although she did give me about her sixth presentation on why I would be better off having her as a girlfriend instead of being an asqueroso putanyero borracho barrilete. I admit in pure economic terms she is right, but it is not going to happen.

I will say that each presentation has been different. Last night's was that I should rent a two bedroom apartment and she would stay with me Monday through Thursday and I could use the other bedroom for my other chicas, including Monday through Thursday. I also received a limited list of chicas she would be willing to share bed and body fluids with (although no lesbian activity, which is fine by me) I received a more detailed list of exactly what she would do around the house, which would basically amount to me not lifting a finger other than cooking when I felt like it.

The two bedroom apartment was necessary for reasons of her personal honor. I guess it would be okay for me to fuck Pandora in the other bedroom while she watched TV in "our" bedroom but the reverse would not be acceptable.

I listened politely and said I was not ready for that at this stage of my life.

Oh yeah, and she has never asked me for money whether I was or was not out of the country. She did once ask for a 50p advance on future services so that she could buy her son's schoolbooks. I didn't give it to her, but I did make sure to fuck her again before classes started.

In general very good advice Geo

Having been along for this ride I can verify the story. The unnamed girl does have a special relationship with this monger. Having been involved with a "real" girl here I was really taken back by how she treats him very much like my girl had treated me. This monger though has a VERY good command of the language and culture here. This chicka doesn't ask for money when no services have been rendered, I have known her for awhile and she really is a sweet lady. I personally believe she is in this life SOLELY to provide a better life for her son. Her opportunities are very limited and this is something she is willing to do to give him a better life than she had.

In general I would say that Geos advice is good advice to follow, be very wary of chickas that talk about amor after an initial visit. But if a girl shows honest interest in you over time and displays real affection, sometimes its real affection. Just be carefull. If they ask you to send them money after you go back to SP then realize your being worked and get the hell out. That is an absolute I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    You guys seemed to be a little pussy whipped, remember one thing.

They are still hookers, and once a hooker always a hooker.

If she was a nice family girl she would have a diffrent state of mind.

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!
    Who ain't?

Ok Guy

Dickhead,

Great post. I totally agree with you. You seem like an an ok guy. I forgive you. Lets meet on my next trip to Aaires.

Un fuerte abrazo from armbia

real or not real,

BIGGER, BETTER DEAL!

Thanks Toro. This was a very thoughtful post. I too never bought into the mentality of thinking of and treating these girls like comodities. More often than not it pays off, and it pays off a heck of a lot more than any "real", "normal" relationship.

Had an experience today and yesterday with a gal who shall remain anonymous. I've known her for a bit over two years. I've probably been with her fifty times. Is she a prostitute? Yes, definitely. Is she real? Yes, definitely. I took her to Uruguay on my visa run. She's never been out of the country before.

Folks, Carmelo, Uruguay is one of the most boring places on the face of the earth. She was just happy to have some kind of different experience. Just going by the amusement park in Tigre from the boat she was all excited. She has never even been to Tigre before. She took about thirty photos of just everyday stuff like nice looking homes and funky old cars, and the town square.

We had to leave early in the morning so she politely asked if she could come and spend the night last night. I offered for her to come over for dinner, too. I fed her a nice home-cooked dinner, we had a few drinks, a long and draining sex session, and then some pillow talk.

In the morning she made coffee. When we came back she blew me again even though we were tired, and it took a LONG time and she just kept at it. Then she needed to leave (had been with me well over 24 hours) but first she cleaned up most of the mess from the prior night's dinner. So, I rewarded her with a nice steak with sauteed mushrooms in a sherry tarragon butter.

Seen her documento several times, did not lie about her age, where she was from, nothing. She's fun to sit around and play cards with or just cuddle, or chat, or listen to music with. She never takes anything from the refrigerator without asking. She always takes her cups and dishes to the sink and rinses them. She pours my beer for me. She remembers that I take my coffee black and that I like a lot of ice in my drinks.

She does whatever I want in bed (there is one particular thing she won't do but fortunately I don't like it either) She comes easily from a variety of stimuli. She takes the train and the colectivo and would no sooner waste money on a remis to her provincia than she would fly to the moon. She's just grateful that I accompany her to the train station and wait with her. She wipes off the counters. She hangs up her towel. She replaces the toilet paper roll when it is low. She does like to smoke cigarettes sometimes but she doesn't do it around me, even in a situation like this where we were together for 26 hours or so.

I told her, "Now you are an international traveler" and she was just beaming with the thought of that. Never mind we were out of the country for like three fucking hours. She never says, "Oh Toro buy me this, buy me that." Please and thank you are in her vocabulary.

All this with a seventh grade education, "product of a broken home" to put it mildly, and years of putting up with fucking a variety of guys, some of whom are total slobs. What a sweet gal. Whatever money I give her, usually around 130 p, she never looks at it, never complains, and has on a few occasions left without taking money because she started her period or had to leave suddenly for family reasons (even after we had sex)

Yes, I treat her well. Yes, I'm a good client. Yes, anyone who was looking for a real girlfriend could do a hell of a lot worse (she also mends and irons) Yes, she's real. If she is not "real" I don't know what real is. She is selling her body because she wants her son to have better opportunities than she had.

I'm sure we are real friends and not just clients, and I know three or four gals like this. It does require some type of investment of time and energy just to get to know them, and you have to speak Spanish AND have some cultural understanding to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojokpr
    I just noticed this thread and find it very interesteing. There is some discusion earlier on about the difference between gringas and portenas, even the working ones. I do find that the ladies in BA are more approachable (I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, a real shithole for meeting women, the true nexus for bitchdom) and many of the working girls I've met really were more pleasant and easy to get along with. I tend to try to meet people when I'm out and about, and have chatted up clerks in stores, restaurants, stopped and talked to females sitting out at cafes, and have not been stared down like I would be here where I live. I'm not a young buck, I'm late 40's and look it.

Even some of the working girls I've met have been a joy to be around. If I find someone that seems to enjoy her time with me, we usually end up going out for dinner, drinks, etc. Before our night ends at my place, like a real date but with a garanteed fun ending. They tend to treat me like someone they appreciate, hold hands, lots of smiles, kisses, etc. I speak some spanish, enough to spend time with them and being able to talk so things are not awkward, and they tend to tell me a lot about themselves. Treat them special, it goes a long way.

I've really noticed this quality in latinas in general. I've spent a fair amount of time in Costa Rica and visited several other places like Cartagena, and the one thing consistent is that the latinas are sweeter, very feminine, sexy and fun to be around. They still like being female and being treated like a lady. They appreciate courtesy and are gracious. They have negatives, too, like the jealousy thing, but hey, I like all the other stuff so that's ok with me.
    My experience has been similar. Its also interesting when they tell you about the jerks they have to deal with. Sometimes when I read this board, I think I can imagine the kind they are talking about. When you find someone you really click with, and you treat her really well, the service gets ALOT better and generally alot cheaper as well.

Jj

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ElCaco
    Dog, a proper phenomenologist would, a) know how to spell the word phenomenological and, be) never call anything bogus (phenomena, they will contend, are not bogus or otherwise; they are what they are in the beholder's eye) Anyway, I agree girls are both real and unreal, aren't we all. Take care and enjoy paradise.
    I stand corrected as regards spelling and "bogus". Thanks for the intelligent response. I will reread my Merleau-Ponty!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    That is the dog's phenomonological take on this bogus thread.
    Dog, a proper phenomenologist would, a) know how to spell the word phenomenological and, b) never call anything bogus (phenomena, they will contend, are not bogus or otherwise; they are what they are in the beholder's eye) Anyway, I agree girls are both real and unreal, aren't we all. Take care and enjoy paradise.

Posting Limitations